2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

7 hours ago, 808fish said:

Hi, new here but I’m just wondering if they closed the ordering for 22MY super duties? I called my dealer and they said ford closed the portal for ordering and I will have to wait until the 23MY is open for ordering which they told me might be around summer time. This came from the salesperson who spoke to the fleet manager who was in charge of ordering super duties. I asked two other local dealers and they confirmed this.  

I would find a new dealership.  

15 hours ago, CaptainKopper said:

Regarding MSRP, I checked the majority of dealers around and no one wanted to make a deal below MSRP. 

Yep.  At least one wanted MSRP + $3K for COVP orders.   I really tried to shop local but they wouldn't budge.  I probably would have done it if they would meet me in the middle compared to Granger's price and taking my trade.  Sales must be too good. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, snb92 said:

Hello everyone, long time lurker, first post.  I wanted to share my order date and tracking history.  Reading others posts helped me along the way so I hope to possibly help someone else.  I ordered a F350 DRW CC 6.7 with AS, 5th wheel prep, bed liner, wheel well liners, the works on 10/6/21 from Commercial Motors in South Texas.    I received my confirmation email on the same day.  After two weeks of nothing and reading this forum, I saw Ice Capades post on production notes showing nothing with AS was being scheduled.  I called my dealer and had her remove it.  I then received my scheduled for production date on 11/16 with an estimated build date of  1/17/22.  I then received an email on 12/27 pushing my estimated build date to 1/31.  Checking the tracker, it showed my truck moved into production on 2/4, and then I received an email on 2/7 indicating my truck was built.  Watching the tracker, it showed shipped on 2/8 and I received an email saying it was shipped on 2/11with an expected delivery of 2/19 to 2/25.  called my dealer yesterday and my truck is in Houston and is expected to be here by Friday, 2/25.  It’s been a long wait, albeit not as long as some others on here, but I am so ready.  I hope the timeline report here helps in some way.

Hey snb92, thanks for the time line update. It gives us with no updates at all a bit of a light at the end of the tunnel. Up here in Canada, I haven' had any luck at all with updates from the dealer. If it wasn't for having to start right from the beginning again, I would have went to a different dealer. All I can do is wait for the delivery I guess. Ordered a F350 swcc Lariat, 7.3 with fifth wheel prep on Sept 25, 202. Patiently waiting.

Just got pushed back again. First build was set for 2/24, then 2/27, then week of 2/27 now week of 3/14. Ordered 8/24 F250 Platinum no constraints after I deleted everything that was on hold. I'm about ready to cancel, this process is ridiculous. Order your dream truck, wait 7 months and counting, have to delete everything from it, and still can't get it built. 

Edited by HarryTaint
  • Sad 1

My first time posting, been looking to see what kind of info I could find why scheduling dates keeps being pushed back. I ordered in 6/21, got a Vin and production week of March 7th, now already moved few times to beginning of April. 

Order is a 250 SD lariat tremor, 7.3 gasser with blackout package. I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right area for info. New to forums. Thanks for any feedback!

3 hours ago, dwpick1030 said:

Hey snb92, thanks for the time line update. It gives us with no updates at all a bit of a light at the end of the tunnel. Up here in Canada, I haven' had any luck at all with updates from the dealer. If it wasn't for having to start right from the beginning again, I would have went to a different dealer. All I can do is wait for the delivery I guess. Ordered a F350 swcc Lariat, 7.3 with fifth wheel prep on Sept 25, 202. Patiently waiting.

ordered 7/13/21 F250 Lariat 4x4

blackout package

ultimate package

moonroof 

7.3 gasser

in canada also..........waiting just like you

4 hours ago, kurtmcmurtrie said:

My first time posting, been looking to see what kind of info I could find why scheduling dates keeps being pushed back. I ordered in 6/21, got a Vin and production week of March 7th, now already moved few times to beginning of April. 

Because parts aren’t showing up as expected and/or there is a worker shortage.  That should be obvious.

21 minutes ago, Forderorder said:

Like they are purposely delaying it for some amount of time??

My friend I have no such negative energy in me, although today i learned a new conspiracy theory.

first, lets call it processing time.  It takes time to get to the dealer, anyone know how long?

second, Justin is Fidel's kid - what say the Canadians?

13 minutes ago, Patriot1 said:

Congrats!!! Soon you will be enjoying that beautiful truck! ??

Thanks and man do I need it, I sold my truck a month ago, I was offered crazy money and couldn’t say no! BTW I do have the fifth wheel prep package so they must not be a hold up. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mbrooks44 said:

350 or 450? I am still waiting for production on a 450 I ordered in June

350 6.7 4x4 no AS or spray bed.  Only got the value package I tried to keep it simple. 
I understand wheels are an issue with the 450 but that’s unacceptable for a wait time.  So no vin or schedule build date? 

1 hour ago, muggerzh said:

My friend I have no such negative energy in me, although today i learned a new conspiracy theory.

first, lets call it processing time.  It takes time to get to the dealer, anyone know how long?

second, Justin is Fidel's kid - what say the Canadians?

??

Edited by Staycee

22 hours ago, Fzappa1 said:

I heard that trucks are being built and parked….. waiting on chips again not 100% sure it’s true but mine is scheduled to be built on Monday. 

are they even producing Limited’s at all?  I’m thinking my chips are probably coming from Ukrainian territories .

15 minutes ago, Sh6l9by said:

are they even producing Limited’s at all?  I’m thinking my chips are probably coming from Ukrainian territories .

Not sure on limited mine is a lariat, It showed in production today. So I’ll soon see if it ships or is in a lot sitting waiting on chips to be installed. 

15 minutes ago, Fzappa1 said:

Not sure on limited mine is a lariat, It showed in production today. So I’ll soon see if it ships or is in a lot sitting waiting on chips to be installed. 

best of luck, I’m hoping you are all set. Mine isn’t a Limited it’s an overly optioned King with a 7.3, just you need all the Limited stuff and then some to build mine.

2 hours ago, Fzappa1 said:

350 6.7 4x4 no AS or spray bed.  Only got the value package I tried to keep it simple. 
I understand wheels are an issue with the 450 but that’s unacceptable for a wait time.  So no vin or schedule build date? 

Mine just showed in production also. 350 DRW with 5th wheel prep. 

18 hours ago, 808fish said:

Hi, new here but I’m just wondering if they closed the ordering for 22MY super duties? I called my dealer and they said ford closed the portal for ordering and I will have to wait until the 23MY is open for ordering which they told me might be around summer time. This came from the salesperson who spoke to the fleet manager who was in charge of ordering super duties. I asked two other local dealers and they confirmed this.  

The closed ONE of the portals for ordering -- the old mainframe-y way.  The new web-based ordering (WBDO) is where dealers should be placing orders for 2022 Super Duties, but ordering is not closed.  The actual announcement is published in these forums in multiple locations, along with explanations from @ice-capades