2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

Think my truck just got built, no email from ford but window sticker date changed from 2-18 to 2-25 within the last 4 hours and my BCE codes are now showing which they were not this morning. 

Was scheduled for build day 2-23. Waiting on confirmation from the dealer. I might actually see this before spring! Super Pumped!

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, JT42 said:

Think my truck just got built, no email from ford but window sticker date changed from 2-18 to 2-25 within the last 4 hours and my BCE codes are now showing which they were not this morning. 

Was scheduled for build day 2-23. Waiting on confirmation from the dealer. I might actually see this before spring! Super Pumped!

? 

4 hours ago, F250less said:

Well at least I'm not alone in my frustration. My salesperson to this point has been pretty straight up with me though so I try to tame my frustration with him, but this process really SUCKS!

F-250 XLT premium / 7.3 / plow-camper prep / 10K GVWR / moonroof / marker lights / adj. peddles ....

Deleted the Spray in bed liner, tonneau cover, 5th wheel hitch prep and the console safe.

Order date - 07/13/21

Confirmation date - 07/13/21

Deleted all constraints - 01/11/22

Scheduled build week of 02/21/22 - 01/13/22

Bumped build week to 02/28/22 - 02/11/22

Bumped build week to 03/07/22 - 02/14/22

Then compound that with the inevitable railroad delays, I might see my truck sometime in April. 9+ months!

I know I said my salesperson has been pretty straight up but I can't help but anticipate something going wrong upon delivery??? Time will tell I guess?

Stay patient good people and thank you for ALL the great info shared on this forum! Good Luck!

Did you dealer advise you to drop the Console Safe?

23 hours ago, Sh6l9by said:

So in theory since I’ve been moved back from week of Jan 31 to week of March 21st (7 weeks) I may have a chance. Almost 6 months from my order date.

I ordered my F450 XLT Dually April 19th finally got a build  date on Feb 1st for week of 3/7 it has been moved 5 times so by the time it gets built and I get it it will be over 12 months since I ordered it 

On 2/10/2022 at 7:35 AM, Tom3 said:

I received the coveted "shipped" email from Ford this morning.  Since it takes a few weeks to get vehicle delivery from Kentucky to New Mexico, I'll go ahead and provide my timeline.

Vehicle: F250, 6.7, Lariat Value Package Baja, CCSB, Stone Gray. Additional options: FX4, extended running boards, rapid heat supplemental heater, block heater, camper pkg, UTT, rain sensing wipers, upfitters.  Initial order also had bedliner, 5th wheel prep, and gooseneck hitch.

11/01/21: Initial order.

11/12/21: Ford email confirming order.

12/03/21: Revised order to drop bedliner, 5th wheel prep, and gooseneck. Arranged for dealer to install after delivery.

12/09/21: Ford email scheduling build for week of January 31, 2022.

01/25/22: Cyberdman provided Scheduled to Day of 02/02/22.

01/26/22: Window sticker became available.

02/05/22: Ford email built notification.

02/10/22: Ford email shipped notification.

Estimated delivery is March 2 - March 8.

The wait is nearly complete.  The truck arrived at the dealership this morning.  They need to install the gooseneck hitch and spray-in bedliner so it will be a couple more days yet.  For those interested in railyard-to-dealer time, it arrived at the railyard the evening of Feb. 22.  Pretty fast delivery to the dealership from what I've heard from others.

• Like 1

Heads up folks - check your paint carefully!!  On my new 2022 6.7 Platinum Tremor, while topping off fuel I noticed paint bubbling up on leading edge of drivers side of the bed.  I used to do coatings inspections in Navy (subs) and I figure it’s a combination of oil on substrate and maybe mixing issue?  Will definitely lead to paint failure (850 miles on it so far).  I took it in to have mud guards and flaps yesterday and reported the issue - the tech agreed it’s not good and I’ll be taking it in to body shop after weather breaks and I can wax it - may see more.  My truck rolled off the line February 17th (I had a Lariat on order 12/1 and pending VIN and went to dealership to check status and discovered some guy ordered this truck and passed because he’d bought another and I pulled the trigger).  

Im passing this on because of the backlog issues they may have some quality control issues - Don’t Worry - they told me at dealership that the bumper to bumper covers all, just catch it early
FYI - awesome truck - had more than I asked for and worth every cent I paid for it - these trucks beat the competition hands down and worth the wait drama.

• Like 4

On 2/24/2022 at 8:23 AM, bob99 said:

I realize there's no traditional SD scheduling this Thursday and I believe last Thursday.  However, I recall we had a recent round of scheduling on a Tuesday for the COVP orders since they can get scheduled on any day. 

Has anyone gotten a VIN / first scheduling notice lately on an off-day? 

I got my vin and scheduled for production on a Tuesday 2/1/22.

2 hours ago, Tom3 said:

The wait is nearly complete.  The truck arrived at the dealership this morning.  They need to install the gooseneck hitch and spray-in bedliner so it will be a couple more days yet.  For those interested in railyard-to-dealer time, it arrived at the railyard the evening of Feb. 22.  Pretty fast delivery to the dealership from what I've heard from others.

That's crazy fast. Mine has been sitting in the railyard since 2/6/22 waiting for the 2 hour transport to the dealer.

I created an account on Ford.com and placed an order through a dealer.  When I log in to my account, there is a tab for reservations and orders.  Mine does not show up there.  Does anyone know how I can link my confirmed order to my Ford.com account?

34 minutes ago, Watson138 said:

That's crazy fast. Mine has been sitting in the railyard since 2/6/22 waiting for the 2 hour transport to the dealer.

Ugh.  Sorry to hear.  Yeah, this even caught the dealership off guard.  Salesperson called me to basically apologize for not being able to get the PDI done as soon as it came it in this morning.  They're understaffed due to omicron and were expecting it next week.  No big deal at all since they need to do the hitch and bedliner.

26 minutes ago, Winmau said:

I created an account on Ford.com and placed an order through a dealer.  When I log in to my account, there is a tab for reservations and orders.  Mine does not show up there.  Does anyone know how I can link my confirmed order to my Ford.com account?

I have an account too and have had it for a few years.  Not sure what that tab is for, but I've had two orders and neither ever showed up in it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Winmau said:

I believe that you have to have a vin to be able to track. I will look into it more

• Like 1

Hi to everyone, newbie here.

Ordered 2022 Ford F450 King Ranch. Rapid red. Every option.  Ordered Oct. 25th 2021. Finally recieved VIN on Feb 1st, 2022. Priority code changed by Ford to 01. Thought, OH Yeah.

Just recieved email from Ford that production pushed back to April 24th. Apparently Priority codes mean nothing. Looks like hurry up and wait. No information from Ford.