2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

7 hours ago, Tom3 said:

The wait is nearly complete.  The truck arrived at the dealership this morning.  They need to install the gooseneck hitch and spray-in bedliner so it will be a couple more days yet.  For those interested in railyard-to-dealer time, it arrived at the railyard the evening of Feb. 22.  Pretty fast delivery to the dealership from what I've heard from others.

Tom congratulations on your truck. Your truck was built 4 days before mine and shipped out to NM and Ford can’t get my truck shipped out for a 1-1/2 hour drive? 

Something on my truck has to be wrong, as Captain Dave said check the trucks over. I’ll be checking every inch of this truck when it finally arrives, and before signing off on it. 

If anyone gets their SD’s and built around 2/9, please post them, I’m trying to be positive but they said to be delivered week of 2/14.

4 hours ago, traynoral said:

I don't have a build date. That's why I was wondering if anyone had been advised to drop the console safe?

Mine got built Wednesday and I have the safe and fifth wheel prep, maybe they’re not an issue. Not sure but the dealer said no AS 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Beefer 2176 said:

Hi to everyone, newbie here.

Ordered 2022 Ford F450 King Ranch. Rapid red. Every option.  Ordered Oct. 25th 2021. Finally recieved VIN on Feb 1st, 2022. Priority code changed by Ford to 01. Thought, OH Yeah.

Just recieved email from Ford that production pushed back to April 24th. Apparently Priority codes mean nothing. Looks like hurry up and wait. No information from Ford.

Once you get a VIN priority code is meaningless.  Obviously there is a parts shortage pushing back builds.  Can’t build what you don’t have.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Beefer 2176 said:

Ordered 2022 Ford F450 King Ranch. Rapid red. Every option.  Ordered Oct. 25th 2021. Finally recieved VIN on Feb 1st, 2022. Priority code changed by Ford to 01. Thought, OH Yeah.

Just recieved email from Ford that production pushed back to April 24th. Apparently Priority codes mean nothing. Looks like hurry up and wait. No information from Ford.

Keep getting the same emails, this is getting shameful for Ford

F350 6.7 CCSB Platinum -AS, Spray in, 5th wheel prep 
Ordered 6/7/21 - Priority Code 02 since Oct 

Vin 2/1/22 - Built Date 3/7/22
1)Push Back on 2/5/22 to 3/14/22
2)Push Back on 2/11/22 to 3/21/22
3)Push Back on 2/17/22 to 4/4/22
4)Push Back on 2/18/22 to 4/11/22 
5)Push Back on 2/25/22 to 4/18/22

2 hours ago, yorid said:

Keep getting the same emails, this is getting shameful for Ford

F350 6.7 CCSB Platinum -AS, Spray in, 5th wheel prep 
<snip>

I see you have the Triple Delay Package AS, Spray in, 7 5th wheel prep).   Is your order a retail/COVP or a dealer's order?   You would think COVP orders are also prioritized by order date at some point.   I ordered in December with the Triple Delay Package and probably won't drop any of the options (ok maybe Spray in) until at least 4 months pass. 

20 hours ago, JT42 said:

Think my truck just got built, no email from ford but window sticker date changed from 2-18 to 2-25 within the last 4 hours and my BCE codes are now showing which they were not this morning. 

Was scheduled for build day 2-23. Waiting on confirmation from the dealer. I might actually see this before spring! Super Pumped!

Called It Yesterday, Got this about 15 mins ago!!!! 

image.png.02486796587afed7350346acc3f8a543.png

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Monoman said:

I see you have the Triple Delay Package AS, Spray in, 7 5th wheel prep).   Is your order a retail/COVP or a dealer's order?   You would think COVP orders are also prioritized by order date at some point.   I ordered in December with the Triple Delay Package and probably won't drop any of the options (ok maybe Spray in) until at least 4 months pass. 

I dropped all those options plus tonneau back in Jan when I was told it would speed up my build and have been pushed back like everyone else to mid March. But, we are seeing builds with some of those options rolling out, getting really frustrating for everyone! I deleted AS, 5th wheel prep, spray in, and tonneau Jan 4. 

22 minutes ago, Monoman said:

The original order date has always been a factor. It's the commodity restraints that are messing things up because of the huge increase in the retail order volume which is why the major commodity issues were restricted to retail order availability only for the rest of the 2022 Model Year. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

The original order date has always been a factor. It's the commodity restraints that are messing things up because of the huge increase in the retail order volume which is why the major commodity issues were restricted to retail order availability only for the rest of the 2022 Model Year. 

Thanks! That is what I figured and would be surprised order date wasn't being considered when all other things are equal.   Having said that, I have read about situations where orders have been delayed because the dealer didn't enter them as retail/COVP for some reason or another.  

23 minutes ago, Monoman said:

Thanks! That is what I figured and would be surprised order date wasn't being considered when all other things are equal.   Having said that, I have read about situations where orders have been delayed because the dealer didn't enter them as retail/COVP for some reason or another.  

Dealers not enrolling retail orders in the COVP program, not assigning proper or appropriate priority codes and not taking the time to manage their USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank).  

• Like 2

12 hours ago, 35FordTudor said:

Tom congratulations on your truck. Your truck was built 4 days before mine and shipped out to NM and Ford can’t get my truck shipped out for a 1-1/2 hour drive? 

Something on my truck has to be wrong, as Captain Dave said check the trucks over. I’ll be checking every inch of this truck when it finally arrives, and before signing off on it. 

If anyone gets their SD’s and built around 2/9, please post them, I’m trying to be positive but they said to be delivered week of 2/14.

Sorry to hear about your delay.  Hopefully it's not something wrong with the truck itself.  Feels more likely it is a shipping issue.  Driver shortages?  The People's Convoy currently underway?  Don't know.  Sure hope whatever is holding up yours and others resolves quickly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JT42 said:

Called It Yesterday, Got this about 15 mins ago!!!! 

image.png.02486796587afed7350346acc3f8a543.png

Well as I have not single email yet, I have hope.  My basic lariat 7.3 was scheduled for 2/28 (info from dealer), the tracking site shows in production since 2/17 and I spoke with the dealer who told me it would probably be delivered end of March. 

Just maybe.

15 minutes ago, Rogue6 said:

Well as I have not single email yet, I have hope.  My basic lariat 7.3 was scheduled for 2/28 (info from dealer), the tracking site shows in production since 2/17 and I spoke with the dealer who told me it would probably be delivered end of March. 

Just maybe.

I know there are a lot of people that say the date on the bottom of your window sticker doesn't mean anything when it changes but for experimental purposes throughout this process I have been monitoring it basically every day multiple times a day. When my date changed yesterday from 2/18 (which was the 1st day my WS was available online 2 days after it was created), to 2/25 which signified some type of change (to me),  I checked to see if my BCE (As built data) was up on the Motorcraft site. My codes were showing, thus I had evidence my truck was built, before I received the email from Ford. 

Again this my personal experience don't want to be mis leading as I have no real idea how any of this stuff works at the plant. So take everything with a grain of salt. 

22 minutes ago, JT42 said:

I know there are a lot of people that say the date on the bottom of your window sticker doesn't mean anything when it changes but for experimental purposes throughout this process I have been monitoring it basically every day multiple times a day. When my date changed yesterday from 2/18 (which was the 1st day my WS was available online 2 days after it was created), to 2/25 which signified some type of change (to me),  I checked to see if my BCE (As built data) was up on the Motorcraft site. My codes were showing, thus I had evidence my truck was built, before I received the email from Ford. 

Again this my personal experience don't want to be mis leading as I have no real idea how any of this stuff works at the plant. So take everything with a grain of salt. 

I have been watching mine, well really obsessing over checking multiple times a day.  I will see if the same applies and update this post.

Are you showing built on tracker or still in production?

Edited by Rogue6