2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

14 minutes ago, JC2014 said:

It is really frustrating when the dangle that carrot in front of you then snatch it away at the last minute.

Yes it is!!!  On the bright side mine went into production 5 days before the build date maybe you'll get lucky too..

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Joeyd9590 said:

They haven’t scheduled any trucks in the past couple of weeks. Any ideas if they might schedule the week of the 7th or if itll be another week of no scheduling?

ice-capades usually has the update posted on Friday afternoon.  Check back tomorrow.

21 minutes ago, Joeyd9590 said:

They haven’t scheduled any trucks in the past couple of weeks. Any ideas if they might schedule the week of the 7th or if itll be another week of no scheduling?

Yes, If I remember correctly it says something like "not found" if it doesn't find anything for that VIN.

23 hours ago, JT42 said:

That's awesome! Congrats maybe there is hope they will find mine :). 

Mine arrived today, and boy from the pictures that Anti-Matter Blue looks great on the Platinum Trim/Tremor. 

Will post some pics once I get down there. Finally at the end of the tunnel! Good luck to everyone with there orders! 

Edited by JT42
  • Like 5

Are you considering build dates as the build week email?

Because I’ve had 7 build weeks so far.

week of 1/31, 2/7, 2/14, 2/21, 2/28, 3/7, 3/21, now 3/28 opps 8 different weeks

it won’t bother me to get bump forward a couple weeks

1 hour ago, tcritch3 said:

image.png.d0ce2bef5c41b77c0d4eeaf8c47cfb1e.png

I don't know if I have a build day yet, scheduled for the week of the 14th. Does this mean anything?

Mine has looked like this for a while now and I have been pushed from my build date with this info showing.

26 minutes ago, Sh6l9by said:

Can someone please help me understand what "As built module data" is/means.

From what i understand once your truck is built under the blue module / address line there will be a boat load of codes

17 minutes ago, JC2014 said:

From what i understand once your truck is built under the blue module / address line there will be a boat load of codes

So maybe it means that it is in the process of being built? Does someone have a recently built truck that they could upload a picture of for comparison? I know that a few weeks ago when I tried this website it just gave me an error.

Tear Tag VSY1
Vehicle Data 55F8 FFFF FF4A 

Module Information Found

When prompted, be sure to save or copy the file to the following IDS directory: 
c:\Program Files\Ford Motor Company\Calibration Files

PCM Modules

BCE Modules

Module Address   Instructions

7A7-01-01  0070  007D  4AE7 
  7A7-01-02  B401  4580  82AD 
  7A7-01-03  0000  704A  329E 
  7A7-01-04  1800  0000  00CB 
  7A7-01-05  0000  0000  00B4 
  7A7-01-06  0000  0000  00B5 
  7A7-01-07  0000  B6   
  7A7-02-01  3146  5438  570B 

This is a small sampling of the codes they go on for quite a while

14 minutes ago, JC2014 said:

Tear Tag VSY1
Vehicle Data 55F8 FFFF FF4A 

Module Information Found

When prompted, be sure to save or copy the file to the following IDS directory: 
c:\Program Files\Ford Motor Company\Calibration Files

PCM Modules

BCE Modules

Module Address   Instructions

7A7-01-01  0070  007D  4AE7 
  7A7-01-02  B401  4580  82AD 
  7A7-01-03  0000  704A  329E 
  7A7-01-04  1800  0000  00CB 
  7A7-01-05  0000  0000  00B4 
  7A7-01-06  0000  0000  00B5 
  7A7-01-07  0000  B6   
  7A7-02-01  3146  5438  570B 

This is a small sampling of the codes they go on for quite a while

Thank you! Looks like I am a little ways out from being built. This is good info to have and know what to look for.

I’m thinking it’s just easier to be in the dark. I’m starting to feel like a stalker at the dealership. They’ve been awesome, we thought 6-8 months and laughed back in September.  Not so funny now that 8 months is around the corner. And we’re actually hoping that we get it done by then. Just call me Patience

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Sh6l9by said:

I’m thinking it’s just easier to be in the dark. I’m starting to feel like a stalker at the dealership. They’ve been awesome, we thought 6-8 months and laughed back in September.  Not so funny now that 8 months is around the corner. And we’re actually hoping that we get it done by then. Just call me Patience

You're trying to decipher As-Built data to determine the status of your order... yeah you might be a bit on the stalker side ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JT42 said:

Mine arrived today, and boy from the pictures that Anti-Matter Blue looks great on the Platinum Trim/Tremor. 

Will post some pics once I get down there. Finally at the end of the tunnel! Good luck to everyone with there orders! 

JT42, congratulations on the arrival of the truck, hopefully it is in perfect condition. I’ve tried to stay off of the site for a few days. My truck is still in purgatory, they say it still built 2/9/22. Shipping has disappeared on their site, was 2/14? What is alarming is no updates from Ford, I guess it the signs of our times. Blaming it on Brandon is the only release I have. 

Post the pictures for us to drool over, for the ones that are in Purgatory.

2 hours ago, rjrrtheis said:

I contacted Ford today about my order. They told me that it is in order processing. Does this mean it is just an accepted order, and waiting for to be scheduled?

Hang in there. Ordered in August.....Still "In order processing"