2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

21 minutes ago, JT42 said:

Will get some more pics in a day or so, was running out of daylight and was hungry lol. 

Again Good Luck everyone and hang in there def worth the wait!  

22 F250 Plat.png

22 F250 Plat 2.png

Looks great congratulations 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, txsd said:

That color does look great.  I don’t think I’ve seen it in that light, it looks midnight blue.

Ya when I was pulling up to the dealer they had it parked out front, it looked black from the road, got close you see the blue. Wild color, I think the tremor package and/or a BAP really brings it out for sure. I was concerned about the the chrome a bit on the platinum package not messing well with it, but was really happy with the chrome accents on the color combo. 

3 hours ago, dkeene said:

Fzappa1 did the date on the bottom of your invoice change today? Mine was originally 2/24 and now it says 03/03.

Mine changed to 03/03 today. Originally was 02/24. Still don't have a date on the tracker under 'in production' though.

19 minutes ago, blackboost said:

I was just notified my 3/14 build week has been moved to the week of 3/21.............

Haha, damn someone watching my posts. Got the same email from 03/14 to 03/21. Doesn’t look promising anymore. 

We’ll just got my email bumped from 3/21 to 4/4. 6th time I have been bumped and a long 5 months and counting.Maybe one day it will show up. About time  to start canceling trips due daily driver will not tow camper.??

Ordered and Accepted - Jan 10 

Scheduled for Prod & VIN  -Feb 10

Scheduled build date - 3/28

Rescheduled to 04/04

Rescheduled to  03/21

Rescheduled to  03/07

Rescheduled to  03/14 

Email this evening -Rescheduled back to 03/21

Edited by Patriot1

My first push back, so I can’t complain at all. Still feel for everyone whos been pushed back multiple times, but I have a feeling I’ll be in that boat after the email tonight. I wasn’t pushed for a month while I’ve seen others moved around till tonight. 

20 hours ago, Late Apex 61 said:

Well, I just received the email from Ford pushing my build week from 3/7 to 3/14. 
I was getting very optimistic because we were getting so close.  I kept checking the site and looking for a status change and a window sticker, but to no avail. 
The truck is a 350 6.7 Lariat Ultimate with the 5th wheel prep. No bed liner. 
Originally ordered in 10/26. 

First build week I received was 2/28, then 3/7, and now 3/14. 

Sigh…

Well crap!!!  I just received another email today pushing it out to week of 3/21. This is taking teasing to a whole new level. 

On 2/27/2022 at 12:31 PM, Gharri30 said:

If you head over to the Vehicle Locator by Ford Employees thread under the Ford Motor Company Employee Discussion Forum header and provide the fine gentlemen with your order number, sales code and some specs on your vehicle he can look into it. Read the pinned Tracking Rules thread at the top though before doing anything. He spends a lot of time running that thread trying to help folks out. 

Thank you for the suggestion. After a couple of attempts to reach the sales manage I ordered the truck through, I finally got the order number and the dealer number. I entered it into the vehicle locator forum. I found out that the dealer gave me a dealer code that is one digit short. Would anyone know if this is a Canadian thing, or is there another way to obtain the dealer code. I am just trying my hardest to find out the progress on my truck. Thanks in advanced

• Like 1

On 3/2/2022 at 8:34 AM, Jason the Mason said:

That is a good question. Thanks to this forum I had the dealer removed the 5th wheel prep and spray in bed liner a month and and half ago. I am willing to remove anything I have to to get this going. My dealer was unaware that there were any hold ups and is blaming it on short staffing.

My dealer told me the only hold up on mine was the hitch prep kit and bed liner also so I had them removed.  Getting nervous with everything going on it won't get built. Ordered last day of Dec and still no build date ugh.

25 minutes ago, Late Apex 61 said:

2/28, then 3/7, then 3/14, then two days later 3/21. 
F350 SRW 6.7 LARIAT ULT WITH 5th WHEEL HITCH PREP. 

Original order date 10/26. 

I believe that those are build weeks since they all start on Monday's. My question was for a specific day within one of those weeks.

1 hour ago, Patriot1 said:

Ordered and Accepted - Jan 10 

Scheduled for Prod & VIN  -Feb 10

Scheduled build date - 3/28

Rescheduled to 04/04

Rescheduled to  03/21

Rescheduled to  03/07

Rescheduled to  03/14 

update this evening -

Rescheduled back to 03/21

You got you vin quick. Ordered last day of Dec still nothing other then order accepted.