Ordered and accepted - Sept 21 

Scheduled for Prod & VIN - Jan 28

Scheduled build date - 3/07

Rescheduled to 03/14

Rescheduled to 03/21

Rescheduled to 04/04

Rescheduled to 04/11 

Rescheduled to 04/18

After all the excitement of getting a build date after 4 months of waiting, I've already been pushed back 5 times for a total of 6 weeks..so far. 

2022 F350 Lariat/BAP 6.7 PSD

56 minutes ago, Keith'sF-250 said:

I figured I would get an email, Bump to 4/4

I heard KTP is Shut down next week. Ugh??‍♂️

That would make sense for all the bumps. Where did you see it was shutting down for a week?

Edited by HarryTaint

1 hour ago, azfansinnc said:

Here's my situation:

Ordered and accepted - Sept 21 

Scheduled for Prod & VIN - Jan 28

Scheduled build date - 3/07

Rescheduled to 03/14

Rescheduled to 03/21

Rescheduled to 04/04

Rescheduled to 04/11 

Rescheduled to 04/18

After all the excitement of getting a build date after 4 months of waiting, I've already been pushed back 5 times for a total of 6 weeks..so far. 

2022 F350 Lariat/BAP 6.7 PSD

Almost identical to my scheduling history. I am now sitting at 4/18 as well. I ordered a f350 lariat with many options. 

5 hours ago, JC2014 said:

I believe that those are build weeks since they all start on Monday's. My question was for a specific day within one of those weeks.

Yes, on Feb 9th I was able to confirm a build day of 3/3. As of today, I am now all the way out to the week of 3/21

6 hours ago, Max4wKR said:

Got this off The super duty scheduling fb page. Guess a couple guys work at KTP in there, one of them sent this in. Don’t know if it’s true or not but just to let it in here. 

It may be true but I doubt it.  Why? So far most information from dealerships has been wrong, complete BS, or already known from information that came from Ford.  I don't think we have ever received new and useful information from a dealership source.   

Just my .02.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Monoman said:

It may be true but I doubt it.  Why? So far most information from dealerships has been wrong, complete BS, or already known from information that came from Ford.  I don't think we have ever received new and useful information from a dealership source.   

Just my .02.

It seems like anything the dealerships send out as "information" is basically just panic/scare tactics to get people to order. No real solid information at all about what is going on. 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Monoman said:

Just my .02.

28 minutes ago, CaptainKopper said:

It seems like anything the dealerships send out as "information" is basically just panic/scare tactics to get people to order. No real solid information at all about what is going on. 

No for sure i was just throwing it in here see y’all’s thoughts

12 hours ago, themadmonk said:

Mine changed to 03/03 today. Originally was 02/24. Still don't have a date on the tracker under 'in production' though.

Mine did not change  it still shows 2/23/2022 on the WS but on the tracker a date now showed up for production.  It was blank ,just a dot that showed in production.  Now it has a Date of 03/03/2022  i think that's a great sign!!!!  Hopefully it shows built soon!!!  

• Like 1

I Asked my dealer last week where my truck fell in Queue at his dealership. He said they have 11 allocations and I was next up in the queue. I ordered 1/17 F350 6.7DRW lariat. I also went from a number 19 to a number 11. Unscheduled clean no 5th wheel prep. I will install later

2 hours ago, Monoman said:

Just my .02.

2 hours ago, CaptainKopper said:

2 hours ago, Max4wKR said:

No for sure i was just throwing it in here see y’all’s thoughts

I agree. Unfortunately I get a lot of my 'info' from what everyone on here and what cyber tells me after every build date comes and goes with my build. My dealer is not helpful at all and pretty much says 'I don't know' & 'we know as much as you do' to everything. I'm the one who told them from reading on here about what I thought was holding my truck up in October, & they replied with 'don't believe everything you read online'. Then Jan 6th or so, look who called and said oh I found out what has been delaying your truck, bedliner, tonneau, & 5th wheel prep. I had already deleted AS back in October. We will all just sit and wait, and who knows what is going on at this point. 

I understand the times we are in right now. But, you would think somehow, I don't know how, but somehow they would come up with something to deal with what is happening right now. All of these orders backed up, the randomness of how orders are getting built like somehow orders placed in Jan are getting built before an order placed in May or June. And then all the orders that are not going to get built as a 22, & have to reorder potentially to do the same thing next year. You can't just keep taking orders and orders and not be able to fill them for 2-3 years until things start to level out whenever that may be. I don't know what the solution may be, but there has to be something they can do to try and avoid what is happening right now.