2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

16 minutes ago, Cglenn said:

Please help me understand if my anxiety levels just went through the roof for a real reason.. I see Tremor package references in a couple places on your screen shot. Does that mean that is now a commodity allocation issue?????

53 minutes ago, fordmantpw said:

Can you explain that a bit?  What do the weeks signify?

Sorry guys, don't get too ramped up!  This is an OLD screenshot.  The reasons an order isn't getting scheduled change all the time.

I don't know what the weeks mean.  I only shared this photo to show that your dealership has access to this information.  You should speak to a knowledgeable dealer to understand how the information should be interpreted. 

Update:  Tracker still shows "in production" but with no "in production" date, last email says to be built this week.  I called my Dealer and asked for an update.  They said it has been sent to the plant with build date of March 20.  

F350, Lariat, DRW, SCLB, 6.7, 5th wheel, spray-in, plus+++++ (no AS)

9/24 - Ordered

10/7 - Order Confirmed email

2/1- Scheduled for production email for week of 3/7

2/4 - Scheduled for production email for week of 3/14

2/7 - Scheduled for production email for week of 3/7

2/25 - Scheduled for production email for week of 3/14

3/6 - Tracker shows "In production" - no email or "In production" date

3/7 - Window Sticker available with date of 3/7

3/10 - Window Sticker with date of 3/10

3/16 - Tracker still shows "In production" but with no production date

3/16 - Dealer informed me that it has been sent to the plant, and I have a build date of 3/20

Edited by cboy

31 minutes ago, Forderorder said:

Sorry guys, don't get too ramped up!  This is an OLD screenshot.  The reasons an order isn't getting scheduled change all the time.

I don't know what the weeks mean.  I only shared this photo to show that your dealership has access to this information.  You should speak to a knowledgeable dealer to understand how the information should be interpreted. 

Thanks for the quick response as I breathe a sigh of minor relief

• Like 1

This may be old news to all of you, but just out of curiosity I went to the Ford website to build the same truck I ordered back in September, and many of the items are no longer available like (console vault, spray-in, 5th wheel prep, gooseneck ball, wheel liners, winch, upfitter, garage door opener, engine block heater, skid plates, splash guards, tailgate step, bed step, hood deflector).  So, even though the wait is long it seems I'll be able to get all the equipment I wanted/ordered.  I suppose many of these could be installed by dealer assuming they have the parts to do so.

My build date has been holding at the week of 3-21 for awhile.  I just found out when I checked the tracker,  it shows my truck "in production",  and a window sticker has been generated.   Ordered 10-22-2021.

My truck still shows "In Production" one week later........

Edited by blackboost
update

2 hours ago, cboy said:

This may be old news to all of you, but just out of curiosity I went to the Ford website to build the same truck I ordered back in September, and many of the items are no longer available like (console vault, spray-in, 5th wheel prep, gooseneck ball, wheel liners, winch, upfitter, garage door opener, engine block heater, skid plates, splash guards, tailgate step, bed step, hood deflector).  So, even though the wait is long it seems I'll be able to get all the equipment I wanted/ordered.  I suppose many of these could be installed by dealer assuming they have the parts to do so.

You're right! I just checked it too and found the same thing. Some of those things are things I have on my order. Is anyone aware if there is a new list of constrained options (besides AS, spray in bedliner, and fifth wheel prep) that people should consider removing from their order? 

26 minutes ago, FourCrazies said:

At what point does a customer become an annoyance to a dealer/dealership? Excessive calling begins when; twice a week or twice a day?

Too many dealers are used to selling 90% off the lot and for the ones that are ordered they just say we’ll call you when it comes in.  They’re simply not used to tracking orders and dealing with order status on a daily basis.  Hopefully they’re learning.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Wolfsnout said:

My order has been bumped 4times in 3 weeks.  I was not expecting it this soon anyway, then this happened.  Perhaps its a gold nugget that a serial order maker left behind. Some lucky person will find the one I ordered and will be canceling.    

IMG_3540(1).jpeg

@Wolfsnout that ☝️ is a good looking rig!

Enjoy her, and congrats!

• Like 1

Hello all, now to this forum but I'm on another Ford forum as well.  Ordered an F-350 XLT DRW CC 2x4 on Oct. 21, 2021.  Been re scheduled several time since.  Have an order #, VIN #, and on 3/4/22 my WS showed up.  Last week, it showed "In Production", but no date.  We never received nor were we asked to sign an "order sheet" from our dealer.  The Sales Manager is the one handling our order.

Our dealer has never called or emailed us about the status of the order.  We found out from other dealers, that our hold up could be the 5th wheel prep, which is the only out side accy we have.  I asked our dealer if he knew about it and can find out if it is that, and I was told he has no idea what the hold up is nor does he have anyone to call  to find out.  Pretty sure he lied to us.  I asked to cancel the 5th wheel prep but he never did.

Is this kind of treatment common?  Is there any way to find out what date our truck will actually go into production?  I don't see a Blend date either yet.

Edited by EB1959
image showed information not relevant.

So, found a dealer that has a good deal on ordering a SD. There is no rush on this end so the time factor isn't much of a problem. Question is, since order banks for the '22s went live on 3/15 of last year, when will the '23s go live? Also, if I ordered now, I would most likely get a '23 correct? 

2 hours ago, JKinTx said:

So, found a dealer that has a good deal on ordering a SD. There is no rush on this end so the time factor isn't much of a problem. Question is, since order banks for the '22s went live on 3/15 of last year, when will the '23s go live? Also, if I ordered now, I would most likely get a '23 correct? 

If you order now or in the very near future, you most likely be ordering a MY2022.

Check with your Dealer about when they expect the MY2023 Order Bank is scheduled to open

• Like 1

4 hours ago, EB1959 said:

Hello all, now to this forum but I'm on another Ford forum as well.  Ordered an F-350 XLT DRW CC 2x4 on Oct. 21, 2021.  Been re scheduled several time since.  Have an order #, VIN #, and on 3/4/22 my WS showed up.  Last week, it showed "In Production", but no date.  We never received nor were we asked to sign an "order sheet" from our dealer.  The Sales Manager is the one handling our order.

Our dealer has never called or emailed us about the status of the order.  We found out from other dealers, that our hold up could be the 5th wheel prep, which is the only out side accy we have.  I asked our dealer if he knew about it and can find out if it is that, and I was told he has no idea what the hold up is nor does he have anyone to call  to find out.  Pretty sure he lied to us.  I asked to cancel the 5th wheel prep but he never did.

Is this kind of treatment common?  Is there any way to find out what date our truck will actually go into production?  I don't see a Blend date either yet.

I looked at your order on the tracker, it's in production so way too late to delete 5th wheel prep, I'd have to say it's built and getting the 5th wheel prep done or is staged to have that done.  I'd bet it's build and off the line but I'm assuming since the dates on your sticker show 3/3/2022 and 3/11/2022.  1022 is your order number, the VIN was listed on the sticker, with those two things anyone can see your order but no big deal.

Edited by 787Toolman

I think my wait is almost over, my truck is in production as of yesterday, window sticker showed up late today.  I suspect my truck is being built right now and will show built later tonight or tomorrow, we'll see.  I ordered on 12/7/2021, tomorrow is 3/17/2022 so that will be about 4 months from time of order which is not bad considering what others have had to endure and 6 weeks of schedule slide to the right.

787Toolman

image.thumb.png.1c8e5666ebd7d24a621c9be35a1f3892.png

Edited by 787Toolman
removed sticker file, just posted screen shot
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, 787Toolman said:

I think my wait is almost over, my truck is in production as of yesterday, window sticker showed up late today.  I suspect my truck is being built right now and will show built later tonight or tomorrow, we'll see.  I ordered on 12/7/2021, tomorrow is 3/17/2022 so that will be about 4 months from time of order which is not bad considering what others have had to endure and 6 weeks of schedule slide to the right.

787Toolman

image.thumb.png.1c8e5666ebd7d24a621c9be35a1f3892.png

Mine has been in production since 3/3 and window sticker has been up since 3/4. My build date got pushed back again from 3/15 to 3/19. 

16 minutes ago, 787Toolman said:

so don't count my chickens yet, right?...lol...What do you have on order Harry?

Run your VIN though the Motorcraft site…if I have pages of codes under BCE then your truck is built…if you don’t then it’s still waiting to be produced 

14 minutes ago, 787Toolman said:

so don't count my chickens yet, right?...lol...What do you have on order Harry?

250 platinum CCLB and have deleted all commodities that were on hold 5th wheel prep, bedliner, tonneau, & AS. I do have wheel well liners front and rear. 

1 hour ago, Pauljbouda said:

Run your VIN though the Motorcraft site…if I have pages of codes under BCE then your truck is built…if you don’t then it’s still waiting to be produced 

Yeah Paul, nothing under BCE yet so must be still being assembled or painted or something.