2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

1 hour ago, 787Toolman said:

Well friends, I got good news today from my dealer, my truck is already on a rail car heading my way.  I was blown away; it was built yesterday and today it was loaded on a rail car and I have the car number.  CSX Transportation, TTGX710739.  Now more anticipation to keep up with transit, lol.  How have you guys tracked CSX train cars in the past?

My car number is TTGX952448. This was posted on the welcome forum

Your vehicle is on the move.

1. To track the railcar, call CSX at 1-800-235-2352
  2. When prompted for location or weight, press 1 or say "location".
  3. When prompted for the car initials, say "ETTX" or press 32-81-81-92.
  4. When prompted for the car number, say or press your 6 digit ETTX car number.
  5. When prompted for the next car, press ## or say "Done".

2 hours ago, Yukon77 said:

That's good to hear that so many were scheduled last week. Hopefully you get your new truck soon. I am hoping it is in time for camping season this year.

Even being built next week it could be well into May or early June before it arrives. I had hoped for Feb/Mar delivery, so we have already cancelled our camping plans across country this summer. Don't want to book campgrounds until the truck actually arrives.

Good luck getting scheduled and a quick delivery.

2 hours ago, Steelhorserider said:

Waiting on my f350 drw to say built. The BCE modules have been active over a week. 

9FCD0108-7896-45EC-8F1E-9DD759539785.png

This kind of makes me wary. My modules woke up today on a F350 DRW also. It has to go across the street to get the bedliner and hole in the roof so I have no idea how long or if that will take.

bob

• Like 1

6 hours ago, blackboost said:

My F250 still shows "In Production" one week later,  but I now have Module Build Data showing.  Another step forward!

Ah nuts, I hope it doesn’t sit on in production for a week. It likely will though, so is it a week of in production and then it gets built? Each one is likely different, just trying to get a general clue. 

On 3/20/2022 at 8:11 AM, ice-capades said:

It's unlikely as Super Duty orders have been getting locked in very early due to the retail order volume. You'd need to talk to your Dealer about your order status. 

They said they couldn’t modify it or it would get knocked out of schedule. Oh well, I’ll have to deal with the sport appearance. 

9 hours ago, 787Toolman said:

Well friends, I got good news today from my dealer, my truck is already on a rail car heading my way.  I was blown away; it was built yesterday and today it was loaded on a rail car and I have the car number.  CSX Transportation, TTGX710739.  Now more anticipation to keep up with transit, lol.  How have you guys tracked CSX train cars in the past?

As of Tuesday, I couldn't get the FordPass app to accept my VIN.  Was suggested it may not get activated till I take possession of it.   This morning for fun  I tried it again, and it took!  Does that mean Sync 3 is activated now?  FordPass recognized my VIN number.

FP.jpg

Edited by EB1959

21 minutes ago, EB1959 said:

As of Tuesday, I couldn't get the FordPass app to accept my VIN.  Was suggested it may not get activated till I take possession of it.   This morning for fun  I tried it again, and it took!  Does that mean Sync 3 is activated now?  FordPass recognized my VIN number.

FP.jpg

EB, I just tried mine and it didn't work, maybe while on a train car it cannot communicate with a satellite to locate and maybe your truck is still at GFX getting 5th wheel prep?

15 minutes ago, 787Toolman said:

EB, I just tried mine and it didn't work, maybe while on a train car it cannot communicate with a satellite to locate and maybe your truck is still at GFX getting 5th wheel prep?

I'm hoping the 5th wheel prep is done.  Wouldn't hooking the connections up and having the computer recognize that connection be the final step?

10 hours ago, 787Toolman said:

How did you get your rail information?  I asked my dealer and they told me they didn't have it.  

10 hours ago, 787Toolman said:

Did you get a shipped email and did the tracker move you along to shipped? Also,  did you have anything on your truck that needed done at GFX before shipping? Mine was built Monday but is getting spray in bedliner at GFX and I haven't gotten any shipping notifications yet.

Update: Built!!!!! ??:mademyday::happyfeet:

F350, Lariat, DRW, SCLB, 6.7, 5th wheel, spray-in, winch, extended running boards, vehicle safe, skid plates, snowplow/camper, UTT, wheel liner, splash guard, upfitter, door opener, tailgate step, bed step, hood deflector, lariat value pkg, gooseneck ball, engine block heater,++(no AS).

Timeline:

9/24 - Ordered

10/7 - Order Confirmed email

2/1- Scheduled for production email for week of 3/7

2/4 - Scheduled for production email for week of 3/14

2/7 - Scheduled for production email for week of 3/7

2/25 - Scheduled for production email for week of 3/14

3/6 - Tracker shows "In production" - no email or "In production" date

3/7 - Window Sticker available with date of 3/7

3/10 - Window Sticker with date of 3/10

3/16 - Tracker still shows "In production" but with no production date

3/16 - Dealer informed me that it has been sent to the plant, and I have a build date of 3/20

3/18 - window sticker with date of 3/18

3/22 - Noticed that the Module Build Data shows many modules - good indication my truck is in the build process

3/22 - Tracker still shows no date for "in production" or "built"

3/23 - Tracker showed a 3/22 "in production" date 

3/23 - Dealer informed me that he sees a delivery date of April 23-29 

3/24 - Built email received, delivery date between April 23 and 29- tracker shows built with date of 3/23

• Like 7

1 hour ago, OldManJax said:

How did you get your rail information?  I asked my dealer and they told me they didn't have it.  

I got mine from Duval…they sent me a picture of it…left on Sunday from Louisville and stuck in Baldwin right now since Tuesday morning for some reason…makes stops in Birmingham AL, Manchester GA, Baldwin FL…final stop with be New Kings in Jax

17 minutes ago, Pauljbouda said:

I got mine from Duval…they sent me a picture of it…left on Sunday from Louisville and stuck in Baldwin right now since Tuesday morning for some reason…makes stops in Birmingham AL, Manchester GA, Baldwin FL…final stop with be New Kings in Jax

I bought my truck from Duval.  When was your built date?  Mine was on the 19th.  Maybe my truck is on the same train as yours?

23 minutes ago, PDT818 said:

Anyone get a scheduled email yet today?

I’m not sure there will be any new scheduling emails today based on @ice-capades update earlier.  However, I’m not really sure what the update means as it’s a bit different from updates in the past where it clearly states there will be no scheduling for the week.

Scheduling Notes - New York Region

• 2022MY F-150 - The plant is full. Allocation for orders not already previewing will roll over to next week.
  • 2022MY Super Duty - The plant is full. Allocation for orders not already previewing will roll over to next week.

This information is specific to the New York Region but may apply nationwide.

2 hours ago, FirstFord22 said:

We’re getting close @tcritch3 I check the tracker no less than 5X a day hoping to see “built” now that I have the BCE codes!

Hell yeah man!! I had been looking at the “order confirmed” symbol for too long, it’s really weird to see if different now. Progress! 

16 minutes ago, txsd said:

I’m not sure there will be any new scheduling emails today based on @ice-capades update earlier.  However, I’m not really sure what the update means as it’s a bit different from updates in the past where it clearly states there will be no scheduling for the week.

Scheduling Notes - New York Region

• 2022MY F-150 - The plant is full. Allocation for orders not already previewing will roll over to next week.
  • 2022MY Super Duty - The plant is full. Allocation for orders not already previewing will roll over to next week.

This information is specific to the New York Region but may apply nationwide.

I took it as this was only referring to only the New York Region's orders. Who knows