2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

24 minutes ago, Oldchevyguy said:

I checked with my dealer today.  My order has a status of unscheduled/clean.    Does this mean that there are no restrictions on my order?     Or does it mean that there have been no attempts to schedule it yet?   I am just trying to figure out if it is good news that it is "clean" or does that really mean anything.

That status simply means your order has been accepted by Ford. 

No attempt is made at this point to place your truck in their schedule. 

Many things will affect when your truck will be scheduled including, but not limited to, your Dealer’s allocations and any build items that Ford is short on. 

Then, once you have been assigned a build week, the schedule is still subject to change based on many items including, but not limited to Factory capacity, and changes in materials availability. 

You will be waiting for a while, so I suggest you go back and read through the posts in this Forum. I believe you will find much better answers to your questions than I have provided.  And answers to many questions you haven’t even thought of yet.  

Best of luck, and here’s hoping for a minimal wait for you truck. 

21 hours ago, Rangers09 said:

Even being built next week it could be well into May or early June before it arrives. I had hoped for Feb/Mar delivery, so we have already cancelled our camping plans across country this summer. Don't want to book campgrounds until the truck actually arrives.

Good luck getting scheduled and a quick delivery.

Hey Rangers, my 250 was built Feb 5 and arrived in Vancouver Feb 24.  I took delivery Mar 3. So as long as CP rail keeps operating, you should have your truck early to mid April.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, tcritch3 said:

For anyone that has ordered one of these trucks back when dealer lots were full, how long would a build like this normally take?

Never ordered a super duty but when I ordered my f150 lariat loaded it took about 40 days from order date to pickup that was 2019 also

• Like 1

14 hours ago, OldManJax said:

How did you get your rail information?  I asked my dealer and they told me they didn't have it.  

Sales manager sent me a text with three screen shots showing the info, apparently Ford has a special contract with CSX

Edited by 787Toolman

13 hours ago, FTwoFiddy said:

Did you get a shipped email and did the tracker move you along to shipped? Also,  did you have anything on your truck that needed done at GFX before shipping? Mine was built Monday but is getting spray in bedliner at GFX and I haven't gotten any shipping notifications yet.

I did get email from Ford that my truck has shipped and tracker shows same, a day after sales manager notified me.  I removed AS, spray in liner and 5th wheel prep so I don't think anything had to be done offsite but I do have the vista moon roof.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, PDT818 said:

Anyone get a scheduled email yet today?

I wish.

ordered 12/22 

f250 lariat SRW CCSB

antimatter blue BAP

no fifth wheel

dealer says they have 10 allocations 

0 SD on the lot 

1 truck on order in front of me. 

I don’t understand there process

6 hours ago, teecamp said:

So, this has been on my mind a little bit lately.  I have the wheel well liners, all weather floor mats, cab lights, and I think the block heater as my only add ons for my Platinum. I removed 5th wheel prep, spray in bedliner, and adaptive steering. Would removing any of these help my chances of getting through the hoop faster?

My truck is built and shipped, took 3 months from order confirmation, look at my build sheet in my signature, I have wheel well liners and a ton of other options and didn't stop my build.  I did drop AS, spray in liner and 5th wheel prep, those were the only items Ford told my dealer would get me scheduled and they were on point.

59 minutes ago, KKosi said:

Hey Rangers, my 250 was built Feb 5 and arrived in Vancouver Feb 24.  I took delivery Mar 3. So as long as CP rail keeps operating, you should have your truck early to mid April.

Thanks, wow that was a really quick delivery, as my Sales Manager mentioned an average of 23 days from KTP to the Pitt Meadows railyard. Once it is built, it will be at GFX a couple of days for the 5th wheel prep and once it arrives, it has to go to LineX for the bed coating.

I've been hoping for delivery late April, but am expecting mid-May, as the built day is currently 1st April.

Hope you're enjoying your new truck.

1 hour ago, bishoppl said:

Has anyone seen any 350 Limiteds being built? Ordered 11/2 and was just pushed back again last week. 

Limited automatically comes with AS which is a known commodity constraint, and you cannot remove AS from a Limited.  Unless you can wait, you might need to order something like Platinum or KR unless regional rep can get your order changed to a lower trim without starting over but I'm guessing if this is even possible.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fzappa1 said:

Has anyone had a truck shipped to South Florida?  I'm curious how long it sat there before it was shipped to the dealer?  Mine is a the Miami railyard and is a DRW,  I understand that can cause a delay.  Thanks

You’re getting so close to getting your truck, it’s fun to see things moving along!

1 hour ago, Fzappa1 said:

Has anyone had a truck shipped to South Florida?  I'm curious how long it sat there before it was shipped to the dealer?  Mine is a the Miami railyard and is a DRW,  I understand that can cause a delay.  Thanks

DRW's take a little longer because they can only be loaded in one place on a car carrier. 

42 minutes ago, rbartee3 said:

Does anyone know how many Super Duties are built each day or week or month right now?

One of the FTP employees posted a few days ago that they are back to running 3 shifts, so that should be around 8,000 SD's per week, as they also build Expeditions/Navigators. One of the Youtube films I watched mentioned that both lines combined can produce about 80 to 90 vehicles per hour.

I know there are a lot of people on here that ordered a truck before I did. I am just curious how many have ordered a truck before August 26th of 2021. I  Ordered a F350 lariat 6.7  removed the 5th wheel prep and bed liner several months ago. Dealer moved me to a priority number 11 several months ago as well. Still no word.

1 hour ago, Jason the Mason said:

I know there are a lot of people on here that ordered a truck before I did. I am just curious how many have ordered a truck before August 26th of 2021. I  Ordered a F350 lariat 6.7  removed the 5th wheel prep and bed liner several months ago. Dealer moved me to a priority number 11 several months ago as well. Still no word.

I ordered July 9. Still not scheduled. Lariat ultimate tremor 6.7, sport appearance package, only options besides those are upfitter switches, led quad beam headlights, and cab lights. 

3 hours ago, crashman-405 said:

Did anyone get a bump email this week? I’ve been bumped for the last six weeks but have not got one this week. 

I haven't seen any bump this week here or on other forums. I've had 5 bumps and most of them came on Friday evenings so I don't think we are our of the woods yet for this week.