2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

24 minutes ago, CSX4350 said:

Is there any way for me to contact Ford and see if my truck was actually ordered? I'm beginning to wonder if the dealer submitted the order. Zero emails from Ford, dealer is next to useless.

Call ford customer service give name and theu can look up order.. Should have got email confirmation from ford

15 minutes ago, paulwb said:

Call ford customer service give name and theu can look up order.. Should have got email confirmation from ford

I see a ton of customer service numbers, for service problems, Sync, etc., but I'm not sure which one to call about this. Anyone have a number so I don't get caught in the "transferring your call" or "try this number" endless loop?

The dealer told me I'd get an email probably the day I ordered, then they changed that to I won't get one until it's scheduled to build. I should have gone with a different dealer, but I usually try to stay local since in case of problems that's where Ford will send it.

16 minutes ago, CSX4350 said:

I see a ton of customer service numbers, for service problems, Sync, etc., but I'm not sure which one to call about this. Anyone have a number so I don't get caught in the "transferring your call" or "try this number" endless loop?

The dealer told me I'd get an email probably the day I ordered, then they changed that to I won't get one until it's scheduled to build. I should have gone with a different dealer, but I usually try to stay local since in case of problems that's where Ford will send it.

Heres ford marketing they helped me 18003344375 if not they will transfer you. 

Has anyone other than me had trouble with the tracking site? I put my info in and it just comes back with no info input in the boxes.

I just tried now and it worked but still shows in production with no date. I talked to my salesman today and he confirmed it was built

Edited by JC2014

2 hours ago, Mister Bill said:

Electronically signed DORA at time order was placed for 4% under invoice. The actual selling price of 4% under invoice plus doc fees was only given in an email. Dealer always referred to the email quote when asked about pricing. MSRP is not a factor in the offer. I’ll bite my tongue for now and just say it is appearing the method the dealer implemented to take and process orders was by design as to not have an actual legal binding contract which allowed them to build a large order bank to build future allocation from. The jury is still out, so we shall see in the end. This offer was not within the traditional way of pricing orders as you refer to. 

If they’re really giving you 4% under invoice then I wouldn’t quibble too much, but you’re missing the point.  Whether they quoted you MSRP or invoice or 4% below invoice, at the time of order that translated to a specific dollar amount and that’s what you should have gotten on a buyer’s order.  Then you can tell them this is the price we agreed on and your price is protected.  Technically they’re correct - the dealer invoice and MSRP are assigned when the truck is built so you get what you agreed to pay.

2 hours ago, Gharri30 said:

Ohh nice. Ready for a few more suggestions? ? I was stoked to get my Vin the other week so I'm content for now. Still hoping to see her by the summer though...?. Let the spending resume now. 

@Gharri30 like I said, this forum - and some of you - are dangerous for the checkbook ?. But after everything I have for her right now is put on I’m sure I will find a way to spend more! I’m just so damn stoked after receiving that email!

I just hope it’s an indication that builds for those that have been waiting a long damn time are finally getting produced. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, JC2014 said:

Has anyone other than me had trouble with the tracking site? I put my info in and it just comes back with no info input in the boxes.

I just tried now and it worked but still shows in production with no date. I talked to my salesman today and he confirmed it was built

Mine periodically does this, it usually stays down for a day and then is back up. 

57 minutes ago, FirstFord22 said:

Thank you! I’m definitely going to post photos. I can’t wait!

Nope don’t go giving me anymore ideas on ways to spend more money on her ?

Have you considered…

Dually tailgate lights

Raptor grille lights

Recon lighted emblems???

?

1 hour ago, JC2014 said:

If you’re talking about the way the site will pre-populate your order number and VIN number, then yes I have had  this issue. 

I have found that 9 times out of 10, if you simply back out and press the track my order button a second time, the fields will get populated. 

24 minutes ago, Late Apex 61 said:

If you’re talking about the way the site will pre-populate your order number and VIN number, then yes I have had  this issue. 

I have found that 9 times out of 10, if you simply back out and press the track my order button a second time, the fields will get populated. 

This does happen to me and I can get it to repopulate but sometimes it acts like it is going to track and then puts me back to the main tracking screen. It’s a bit fickle but it’s not the end of the world when that happens. 

On 3/27/2022 at 12:18 PM, Frog_Legs said:

I’ve had my F450 platinum ordered on 10/21 originally scheduled to 3/7 and now pushed out to the week of 4/25. I’ve never been scheduled to the day. Just another data point for those trying to keep score in a game with ever changing variables. ?

I Ordered my 450 platinum back in Aug, have had a vin since early Feb and have now been pushed to week of 5/9, hope yours holds.

10 hours ago, FirstFord22 said:

@Gharri30 like I said, this forum - and some of you - are dangerous for the checkbook ?. But after everything I have for her right now is put on I’m sure I will find a way to spend more! I’m just so damn stoked after receiving that email!

I just hope it’s an indication that builds for those that have been waiting a long damn time are finally getting produced. 

Looks like mine is being built today!! ?All the BCE Modules have shown up. Now all I need is the email you just got! Congratulations!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, FirstFord22 said:

Thank you! I’m definitely going to post photos. I can’t wait!

Nope don’t go giving me anymore ideas on ways to spend more money on her ?

I highly recommend the ready lift 2.5” leveling kit with the 5100 Blisten shocks & a set of toyo open country M/Ts the life in them are amazing. I’m “patiently” waiting for my truck to arrive so i can get it those items on asap ?

Well, after what seemed like an eternity, I finally picked my truck up from the dealer last night. Order date 10/22/21. Build date 3/21/22. Delivery 3/28/22. I have to say the wait is more than worth it and made it that much better to finally get it. Extremely impressed with the truck. Hang in there everyone who is still waiting, you won’t be disappointed. 

558A3A6A-DE5B-4ACE-8379-53282875C8F0.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1