2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

1 hour ago, Diesel Dude said:

Howdy! I’m new to the forum. I went back and read posts starting on page 275, so my questions are answered. Truth be told, you guys answered questions I didn’t know I had. 

My order was placed 2-26-22.  Antimatter Blue KR Ultimate. I have a really good dealer. I’m getting periodic updates from my salesman via email even though there are no changes to the order. I’ve got priority code 10.

I came to this thread from the start, so I’ll be exploring other threads. If you’ve got suggestions on threads you think would be helpful to me, shoot the topics and I’ll search. 

Thanks!

I had the same experience with this forum. I stumbled across it, and it answered multiple questions I didn’t know I had. I am addicted,

my wife ask me “what are you doing, are you on blue oval again” the answer is usually “yes”

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dkeene said:

Hopefully yours will be pretty quick. They said the problem now is getting trucks to deliver them to the dealers.

If it’s not one thing, it’s another causing delays. Once we have our trucks we’ll probably forget how painful this process was and appreciate the journey. Now I just need to get my rail car info from the dealer!

13 hours ago, blackboost said:

"Well my truck is built and on its way by rail. Currently in Chicago.  Just got this email today PCO for $2500. Awesome!!!!! "

That is indeed pretty awesome!  My last Personal offer said "excludes Super Duty" :(

Damn I wish I could be so fortunate to get a PCO

6 hours ago, tcritch3 said:

If it’s not one thing, it’s another causing delays. Once we have our trucks we’ll probably forget how painful this process was and appreciate the journey. Now I just need to get my rail car info from the dealer!

Cyberdman should be able to get you that info as well. He provided mine for me

9 hours ago, dkeene said:

How did you find out what hauling company was delivering your truck? Mine was unloaded from the train almost 2 wks ago and is on a holding lot. I would like to be able to track it and see when it gets delivered.

I googled car haulers serving my closest ramp (East Brookfield, MA).  Diversified was one and United Road was another.  Diversified didn’t really have a tracking option but United Road did so I plugged in my VIN and it popped up.  The rest is history.

9 hours ago, Nutz said:

I had the same experience with this forum. I stumbled across it, and it answered multiple questions I didn’t know I had. I am addicted,

my wife ask me “what are you doing, are you on blue oval again” the answer is usually “yes”

That’s funny because my wife asked the same question right before I posted this message. ?

42 minutes ago, FirstFord22 said:

Damn I wish I could be so fortunate to get a PCO

You could always give a call to Ford Marketing.  They were VERY helpful to me and they ask for your contact information for future marketing purposes (this is one way to get on a PCO list).

Another reason to call marketing is because some people call and find out they had an offer on the books and didn’t even know it!

• Like 1

Came across this. Same issues as ford

How long is the wait for a 2022 Silverado 1500? 

A blue 2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500. 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 | Chevrolet 

Generally, General Motors takes six to eight weeks to schedule a 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 order. Then they schedule the build and transport the truck to your local dealership.

But the process could take a little longer due to supply chain shortages. Wait times could be between three to nine months. But it’s possible to find an available model at your local dealership. 

43 minutes ago, rlp450 said:

I have been on Ford.com building trucks everyday hoping to get a PCO, I guess I will call marketing today. My truck was shipped on 4/2 and I am running out of time. Congratulations to everyone who has received one!

I have never received a PCO before in the 12 years I have owned fords. Interestingly enough when I was looking at my ford credit account online trying to find something about offers etc I did find under the my account tab if you scroll toward the bottom there is a tab that says privacy settings. When I clicked on that there was a drop down that said on it that I was opted out of ford promotions and soliciting or something along those lines. I changed it to opt in yesterday and I got an email shortly after for brakes, batteries etc. I am wondering if this was restricting me from getting the PCO? Pure speculation and only time will tell. I will update if I do get a PCO but I suspect since it was after the send out the other day that I may not get one until next quarter. Still not scheduled since 12/9/21 so I probably have time yet. 

2 hours ago, NH_Bulldog said:

I googled car haulers serving my closest ramp (East Brookfield, MA).  Diversified was one and United Road was another.  Diversified didn’t really have a tracking option but United Road did so I plugged in my VIN and it popped up.  The rest is history.

Hi Bulldog,

I plugged my VIN into the United Road page and saw it, a load number, and the correct dealer destination.  Have you any insight regarding getting more data? I am presuming my truck is still underway between KY and Petersburg, VA.

Thanks,

Joe

Well, we've contacted the dealer and apparently they are just being jerks about the supposed non existent Vehicle Visibility Report. Their response is "It'll get here when it gets here."  I guess I now know that loyalty of shopping at the same dealer over many years means nothing to them.  Truck expected this week, but it would be nice to know where it's currently located.  

24 minutes ago, JB & JB said:

Well, we've contacted the dealer and apparently they are just being jerks about the supposed non existent Vehicle Visibility Report. Their response is "It'll get here when it gets here."  I guess I now know that loyalty of shopping at the same dealer over many years means nothing to them.  Truck expected this week, but it would be nice to know where it's currently located.  

Were you talking to the sales manager or just the sales staff?

We are contacting them again.  We did talk to the salesperson, our original salesperson moved on in this process, and the new one insists there is no VVR.  We called Ford  and they are now showing a new delivery window a week later.  This is a very disappointing process.   Is there someone who can give us a straight answer as to when our truck will arrive?  Built March 15, shipped March 16, ordered in November.  First they said that delivery would be end of March, then it changed to April 3-9, now it's as late as the 16th.  Did they lose the truck in route somewhere?

27 minutes ago, JB & JB said:

We are contacting them again.  We did talk to the salesperson, our original salesperson moved on in this process, and the new one insists there is no VVR.  We called Ford  and they are now showing a new delivery window a week later.  This is a very disappointing process.   Is there someone who can give us a straight answer as to when our truck will arrive?  Built March 15, shipped March 16, ordered in November.  First they said that delivery would be end of March, then it changed to April 3-9, now it's as late as the 16th.  Did they lose the truck in route somewhere?

This isn’t Amazon.  It has to get on a train, then be offloaded and wait on a truck convoy.  This may take 2-3 weeks or a couple of months.  Impossible to predict.

Talk to the sale manager not the sales staff.

We called and we can't get past the new salesguy.  We understand that it takes time for delivery, but seeing they keep pushing the date out it's frustrating.  Would be nice if we had at least received some kind of e-mail in the process from Ford.  I guess the order was placed intentionally leaving the buyer hanging with no email.  We have been left hanging based on word of mouth by both ford and the dealer. 

18 minutes ago, JB & JB said:

We called and we can't get past the new salesguy.  We understand that it takes time for delivery, but seeing they keep pushing the date out it's frustrating.  Would be nice if we had at least received some kind of e-mail in the process from Ford.  I guess the order was placed intentionally leaving the buyer hanging with no email.  We have been left hanging based on word of mouth by both ford and the dealer. 

You’re getting all the info Ford has.  Nobody knows exactly when it will get there.- it’s at the mercy of the train and trucking companies.

All you have to do is call and ask for the sales manager.

I ordered an F-250 KR Tremor on 3/19 and I see that my order is at PL 250 and now I saw a later order sheet on here that shows PL 255.  Is it correct that Ford will invoice my dealer  at the PL 250 level when my truck is delivered?  Does that change if any changes are made to my order?  I have tried to search the forums for answers and I was still confused so I thought I would ask to confirm.  Also, could someone post the notice to the dealers for PL 255 if possible?  Thanks.

16 minutes ago, JB & JB said:

Wow, you have a seriously stubborn dealer.  If you called Ford directly and they gave you a delivery window you would probably get the same info from the dealer anyway.  It's extremely unlikely they lost your truck.  Currently rail and truck are experiencing major backups.

Do you have a VIN#?  If so you can go the Vehicle Tracker in the Ford Employee forum and request info.  Read the rules throughly, once you have 15 posts you can request info from cyberdman. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, JB & JB said:

Ford projected our delivery date to be 4/9....it came in 4/4 (this morning 4/6 it still says in transit even though it has been in my driveway for 24 hours now).  I am not saying that to boast, but once it leaves the factory, you are at the mercy of the shippers and their schedules (plural, because you likely have both rail carriers and final transport companies to deal with).  I have had vehicles that took 6 weeks from shipment to arrival at the dealer, and I have had them as quick as 10 days, both times with the same start and end locations, so go figure?  

Typically the delays come in at the destination ramp unloading the rail cars, availability of room to park the vehicles after unloading, and how many other vehicles are in line in front of you.  Keep in mind that these rail yards and final transport companies typically service multiple manufacturers, and there could be a sea of vehicles waiting to be transported that final leg.  My final transport had 3 Super Duty trucks, and 1 Bronco, but had to drop off 2 Subaru's, and a Toyota before getting to the Ford Dealer with my truck on board.

I too had a credibility issue with my dealer saying they couldn't look anything up when I knew they could, so I did it myself.   

• Like 3

9 hours ago, FirstFord22 said:

Cyberdman should be able to get you that info as well. He provided mine for me

That’s my next hope, but I’ll have to wait until Monday for another update. I’m just whining at this point. So stoked that it’s shipped and on its way. Do you have your truck yet?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, tcritch3 said:

That’s my next hope, but I’ll have to wait until Monday for another update. I’m just whining at this point. So stoked that it’s shipped and on its way. Do you have your truck yet?

I should ? pick her up tomorrow or Friday. She’s at the shop getting all the upgrades right now. They sent me some teaser photos and I’m getting more stoked by the minute! I will be posting photos soon

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, FirstFord22 said:

I should ? pick her up tomorrow or Friday. She’s at the shop getting all the upgrades right now. They sent me some teaser photos and I’m getting more stoked by the minute! I will be posting photos soon

So cool! Can't wait to see it.

• Like 1

I'm in a similar situation, truck built 2/1, sent by rail to Kansas City on 3/8, offloaded on 3/9 and been sitting in the rail yard ever since. I'm fixing to run out of my financing window and going to have to reapply for the loan again and i'm pretty sure my interest rate will be higher than the original setup. Very frustrating to say the least.