2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

I received an email on Saturday and this is what it said: 

"To ensure your complete satisfaction, we will require additional time before your 2022 Super Duty F-350 Lariat is delivered to Zeck Ford. Your vehicle’s previous estimated delivery range of April 17, 2022, and April 23, 2022, has been updated to between April 29, 2022, and May 5, 2022."  I had already received the "Shipped" email a few weeks ago and an update that showed, "In Transit - Received    Ramp 8P, Shelbyville Mc, KY    Apr-05-2022, 08:00 ET." I understand shipping delays but this email makes it sound like they found an issue or something. 

19 hours ago, yorid said:

314 days but who's counting. Ordered 6/7/21

Wow.  I feel like I have no room to complain being at 168 days with a 11/15/22 order date.  Ordered a 250 KRU w/powerstroke & tremor package.

The only communication from the factory has been the confirmation email that I received on 11/17/22.   The dealership  has become much more responsive now that, thanks to this forum, I am armed with the right questions to ask when I drop in to seek updates.  Still zero proactive communication from the dealer.  I always have to initiate.  

This process is an exercise in patience.

57 minutes ago, winkzoot said:

My truck was delivered today, Will pick it up tomorrow. Super pumped and surprised since it only been 82 days since I ordered. Guess I need to buy a lottery ticket today also!

Just got a call from my Salesman,  it's in Albuquerque.  Should be in my possession this week. Ordered 1/21 here on 4/18, he'll yeah.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, NM04Ford said:

Just got a call from my Salesman,  it's in Albuquerque.  Should be in my possession this week. Ordered 1/21 here on 4/18, he'll yeah.

I had a coworker of mine order his last fall from a dealer in Albuquerque.  I think it was 8-9 weeks from order to delivery and his build was the Lariat with BAP and hitch (X plan price also).  I should just have ordered through his dealer.

• Like 1

Timeline 

Ordered: September 25 2021

Confirmed email minutes later after submitted

F-250 Lariat SRW 7.3 CCSB, Lariat Ultimate Package, Chrome package, FX4, 4.30, moonroof, upfitter switches, clearance lights, heated steering wheel, All weather mats, F/R wheel well liners, F/R mud flaps, 5th wheel prep, spray in bedliner 

Scheduled with Vin: 2022 Feb 01

Schedule for the week of March 14

Email: Feb 11 pushed March 21

Email: Feb 15 pushed March 28

Email: Feb 17 pushed April 4

Email: Feb 18 pushed March 21

Email: Feb 25 pushed March 28

Email: Mar 03 pushed April 04

April 06 Schedule to day 

April 08 At GFX spray in bedliner 

Email: April 09 Built 

Delivered April 18

No Email that it was shipped 

20220418_101928.jpg

20220418_100352.jpg

20220418_100502.jpg

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, Drunkpunk082 said:

I have my rail car info now!  What site do I need to use to track this?  TTGX696777

Google csx tracking call the number & input the phone number once prompted the numbers you wanna do 2 then 1 then 3 and ask for location

• Like 1

On 4/15/2022 at 7:50 PM, 2022Limited said:

I’ve been following this forum for months. It’s been great with some anxiety here and there. Ordered a F350 Limited on 9/9/21. Just received my window sticker yesterday. 

@2022Limited Good to hear! I have been looking for anyone else with a limited order and had not seen anyone make progress. I ordered 11/2/21. So it looks like i have some more waiting to do. Do you know what priority number your order was?

2 hours ago, JC2014 said:

Congrats!!!!  Mine is still sitting at the railyard

Possibly, but my CSX tracking still tells me it's in Blue Island,  Illinois and would clear Illinois on the 25th. But it's here, he says a day or 2 is typically what it takes to get from the local rail yard here to their lot (less than 10 miles). 3 months is all mine has taken so far.