2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

On 4/17/2022 at 11:59 AM, Dr-Bear-PhD said:

Wanted to drop my stats in, in case they can help anybody.

Order ws placed in North Vancouver, British Columbia.

Ordered 2022 F450 Lariat without AS and bedliner on December 4, 2021.

Received VIN on March 2, 2022 with a build week of May 9th.

Gotta say I'm looking forward to the new truck!

I ordered Sept 25/22 just north of Toronto Ontario. Still scheduled clean. No VIN, no schedule. Patiently waiting

F350 Lariat ccsb 7.3L

2 hours ago, Max4wKR said:

Does jack cooper to all convoys or are they only select regions they do? Like they do east coast or 

Ford contracts with transport companies all over the country to deliver vehicles from the final rail ramps to the dealerships. The majority of the firms transport vehicles on a regional basis. In addition, many dealerships receive vehicles from 3-4 rail ramps on average and deal with different transport companies hauling Ford vehicles from each ramp. Contracts are usually up for renewal on an annual basis and sometimes, based on bids, the transport companies and/or the rail ramps change. 

Your Dealer knows from experience and the Vehicle Visibility reports which transport companies haul the vehicles from each ramp to their dealership. 

9 hours ago, NM04Ford said:

Just got a call from my Salesman,  it's in Albuquerque.  Should be in my possession this week. Ordered 1/21 here on 4/18, he'll yeah.

I’m still waiting. Last was suppose to be this week but no window sticker yet and still shows order placed. Should of gone into abq from rr 

I am not only new to this forum I have never posted on a forum before this one. I have just read all of the rules re: vehicle locater by cyberdman and have a question. Do I understand correctly that before I can post my info there to get an update, I have to have posted fifteen accecptable/legitimate times on any BlueOval forum subsite or on a specific sub site? Forgive me, I’m an old guy and I don’t know the etiquette.  

2 hours ago, Drag n' Fly said:

I am not only new to this forum I have never posted on a forum before this one. I have just read all of the rules re: vehicle locater by cyberdman and have a question. Do I understand correctly that before I can post my info there to get an update, I have to have posted fifteen accecptable/legitimate times on any BlueOval forum subsite or on a specific sub site? Forgive me, I’m an old guy and I don’t know the etiquette.  

That is correct, you have to make 15 good post/responses in order to be eligible for the tracking feature. Does not matter in what sub forum it can be this one or any other one. I do highly advise you to read there rules thoroughly for the tracking. He will ignore you if you do not follow the rules. 

2 hours ago, Nmfiredawg said:

I’m still waiting. Last was suppose to be this week but no window sticker yet and still shows order placed. Should of gone into abq from rr 

I don't think it's so much the dealership as it is what options are added. 1/21/22  I ordered a fairly basic XLT. 7.3L with 4.3 rear locker, ccsb with the black appearance package, power fold and extend mirrors and the camera on the back of the cab, tailgate step, that's pretty much it.

7 hours ago, bishoppl said:

@2022Limited Good to hear! I have been looking for anyone else with a limited order and had not seen anyone make progress. I ordered 11/2/21. So it looks like i have some more waiting to do. Do you know what priority number your order was?

I was 19 until January. A rep stepped in and went to 01. I was scheduled 2/21 along with a fellow limited one vin number off mine. His was built. Mine was bumped repeatedly for nearly 2 months.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, dwpick1030 said:

I ordered Sept 25/22 just north of Toronto Ontario. Still scheduled clean. No VIN, no schedule. Patiently waiting

F350 Lariat ccsb 7.3L

The scheduling sure seems unfair or at the very least it seems random, but I’m sure it’s just due to part’s availability something something something. I don’t see a lot of posts about people ordering 450s, so maybe they just got a shipment of axles or something. 

First time to post but I have been reading all of the post for some time now.  Order on 12/31 confirmation on 1/1 F-250 6.7 Kings Ranch Ultimate package and Tremor package.  My question is I haven't seen many Tremor package being built, is there something in the Tremor package that is keeping these from being built?  

I hope to finally get mine built next week. It was supposed to be built this week but last week I got bumped to 4/25. That was bump #6 for a total of 7 weeks...so far. Ordered 9/21, scheduled 1/27 for March 7. By the time it hopefully shows up in May, it will be around 8 months from order to delivery.

F350 Lariat SRW. BAP, moonroof, 6.7PSD

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, JC2014 said:

My truck has been at the rail yard for over 10 days now. The status comes back as Delay-Rail Carrier. Could they have damaged it and its waiting to get fixed. Or am I just being paranoid.

From what I have read here, that’s just a standard response. Hopefully your truck is fine and just “delayed”. 

1 hour ago, JC2014 said:

My truck has been at the rail yard for over 10 days now. The status comes back as Delay-Rail Carrier. Could they have damaged it and its waiting to get fixed. Or am I just being paranoid.

Relax! There are a lot of transportation delays now at every stage affecting Ford and the entire industry. And don't worry about the vehicle having been damaged. If so, it's status would not show "Delay - Rail Carrier". 

15 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

Relax! There are a lot of transportation delays now at every stage affecting Ford and the entire industry. And don't worry about the vehicle having been damaged. If so, it's status would not show "Delay - Rail Carrier". 

Thanks, Its just that I see all these trucks being delivered and mine is just sitting at the rail yard.

18 hours ago, NM04Ford said:

Possibly, but my CSX tracking still tells me it's in Blue Island,  Illinois and would clear Illinois on the 25th. But it's here, he says a day or 2 is typically what it takes to get from the local rail yard here to their lot (less than 10 miles). 3 months is all mine has taken so far. 

@NM04Ford Oh wow nice - so goes back what we were talking about on last thread. Rigs showing up while tracking is saying something completely different.

3 hours ago, azfansinnc said:

I hope to finally get mine built next week. It was supposed to be built this week but last week I got bumped to 4/25. That was bump #6 for a total of 7 weeks...so far. Ordered 9/21, scheduled 1/27 for March 7. By the time it hopefully shows up in May, it will be around 8 months from order to delivery.

F350 Lariat SRW. BAP, moonroof, 6.7PSD

@azfansinnc, I’m scheduled for next week also, 4/28. Similar build, just no BAP or moonroof. I ordered about 4 months after you though… Here’s hoping we both make it next week!!

Our pickup is in Colorado just 100 miles from the dealer at the railyard. But, now we are waiting on them to ship the pickup to the dealer. Does anyone know if the dealer would allow us to have our own shipper get it and bring it to the dealership? My husband's brother is a trucker and offered to go get it. Are there any restrictions from Ford or the dealership in doing this?

Your truck is in the rail carrier’s control. You should ask your dealer, as the consignee, if he has the ability to direct which truck carrier is used to complete the shipment. If he does not or doesn’t know the answer you’ll need to contact the railroad agent in charge of the shipment. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, BuffaloBasinGal said:

Our pickup is in Colorado just 100 miles from the dealer at the railyard. But, now we are waiting on them to ship the pickup to the dealer. Does anyone know if the dealer would allow us to have our own shipper get it and bring it to the dealership? My husband's brother is a trucker and offered to go get it. Are there any restrictions from Ford or the dealership in doing this?

Ford does not allow dealerships to pick up vehicles at the ramp. Retail orders are already 'hot listed" for expedited delivery and easily identified by the green Window Stickers. However, there are currently a lot of transportation delays due to staff and equipment shortages and other factors affecting the entire industry. 

I'd suggest talking to your Dealer first. They can contact the transport firm's dispatch department at the ramp to find out the vehicle shipping status and delivery ETA at the dealership. 

• Like 1