2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

7 hours ago, ice-capades said:

The Window Stickers are created just before the vehicle goes into production with the availability varying anywhere from the day of production to a week prior to production. You can make a request by posting the VIN number in the Window Sticker Requests forum. https://blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/63182-window-sticker-requests/&page=104&tab=comments#comment-1180951

Im assuming that what you would find there is the same from the tracking website or do you see it before it’s added to the tracking site?

1 hour ago, KSC502 said:

So Jealous. All commodity items and got scheduled.

8/26 Ordered F350 SRW Lariat 6.7 Crew Cab with AS, 5th wheel prep, and spray in bedliner plus other non-commodity hold items.

11/1 Upgraded to King Ranch trim with all same options, bounced from priority 02 to 10 for change.

1/4  Dealer confirmed back at priority 02

4/22 No news yet......

I don't understand how Ford chooses who gets scheduled, and who don't. No really rime, or reason I feel. I know there are restraints which could hold up a build, but for someone like myself who's truck just went into production 4 months after you ordered yours with almost the same options I just don't understand. I was not willing to drop any options I wanted just to get it faster. Hopefully you will get yours scheduled soon.

58 minutes ago, rjrrtheis said:

I don't understand how Ford chooses who gets scheduled, and who don't. No really rime, or reason I feel. I know there are restraints which could hold up a build, but for someone like myself who's truck just went into production 4 months after you ordered yours with almost the same options I just don't understand. I was not willing to drop any options I wanted just to get it faster. Hopefully you will get yours scheduled soon.

Don't know anything about it -- but were I to guess I'd put my money on it have a lot of rhyme and reason that involves a whole lot of things that don't mix well with supply shortages or the concept of direct-to-consumer (if you'd even really call it that) retail ordering.

I'd bet they have a lot going on trying to make it better -- but I'd also bet the supply chains will get better before they're able to implement anything. Hope I'm wrong there.

image.png.f1b4d08c4089282f20b610916fa9b1cf.png

Ordered 11-1

Lariat Ultimate

BAP

5th wheel prep

lots of cameras and the silly little knob on the dash (that does work!)

bunch of other stuff

CCSB

Scheduled on 3/17 for week of 4/25

Day schedule moved from 4/27 to 4/30.  No other bumps yet.

Went "in production" today!

So will it be towing at the end of June, or middle of July?  Who wants to buy a 2001 Suburban 2500 in very good condition?

The icing on the cake would be a PCO!

Edited by Lee2021
  • Like 3

My F450 Platinum is scheduled for week of May 9th after being pushed out 7 times. The frequency of the pushbacks have slowed down a lot in the last month or so.  I think I escaped the dreaded Friday night pushback email once again.  But to my surprise I did get an email from my sales rep just a few minutes ago saying I’m scheduled for production for May 15th. I can only assume this is the currently scheduled  production “day” rather than “week”.  Does anyone know at what point you go from having a production week to a production day?  I always assumed it happened 1-2 weeks before. 

Edited by manko
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, CodyH said:

How long are trucks usually in production? My window sticker shows 4-14. It went into production 4-14 but still shows in production. Could it be waiting for 5th wheel prep across the street? 

My sales person said 8-10 days for production.  I have heard only like two days, but if going across street could be longer.  I removed the fifth wheel, Bed liner and tonneau to get mine moved up long time ago.  He also said will be 4-5 weeks for transport.

I don’t know why you guys have been waiting so long to get your F2 50s I ordered mine January 28, 2022 FX four package ultimate lariat package the glass roof the ultimate trailer package and I picked my truck up from the dealership on 12 April 2022 in all I waited a little over eight weeks to get my truck after ordering it so I don’t know why you guys are having to wait so long maybe the Isla dealers You were ordering your trucks rum were marking up their inventory because bored I’ve been penalizing these people for the past 12 months for marking up above MSRP

1 hour ago, Mikey5454 said:

I don’t know why you guys have been waiting so long to get your F2 50s I ordered mine January 28, 2022 FX four package ultimate lariat package the glass roof the ultimate trailer package and I picked my truck up from the dealership on 12 April 2022 in all I waited a little over eight weeks to get my truck after ordering it so I don’t know why you guys are having to wait so long maybe the Isla dealers You were ordering your trucks rum were marking up their inventory because bored I’ve been penalizing these people for the past 12 months for marking up above MSRP

Dude...what?

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, manko said:

My F450 Platinum is scheduled for week of May 9th after being pushed out 7 times. The frequency of the pushbacks have slowed down a lot in the last month or so.  I think I escaped the dreaded Friday night pushback email once again.  But to my surprise I did get an email from my sales rep just a few minutes ago saying I’m scheduled for production for May 15th. I can only assume this is the currently scheduled  production “day” rather than “week”.  Does anyone know at what point you go from having a production week to a production day?  I always assumed it happened 1-2 weeks before. 

I had three different scheduled days before my truck was actually built. It does mean you’re getting closer though. 

• Like 1

•  Topic Count:0

•  Days Won:0

•  Last Activity:2 hours ago

Mikey 5454.  Posted 2 hours ago

I don’t know why you guys have been waiting so long to get your F2 50s I ordered mine January 28, 2022 FX four package ultimate lariat package the glass roof the ultimate trailer package and I picked my truck up from the dealership on 12 April 2022 in all I waited a little over eight weeks to get my truck after ordering it so I don’t know why you guys are having to wait so long maybe the Isla dealers You were ordering your trucks rum were marking up their inventory because bored I’ve been penalizing these people for the past 12 months for marking up above MSRP.

Hey Mikey…show us the pictures. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, manko said:

my 450 is scheduled for the week of May 9th, we're in this together brotherrrrr

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dr-Bear-PhD said:

my 450 is scheduled for the week of May 9th, we're in this together brotherrrrr

And my 450 platinum is scheduled for the week of May 2nd. Hopefully, I’ll be the pathfinder for y’all.  I just spent half a day putting new axel bearings and brakes on my current vehicle. At the same time I’ve got another SUV down for a transmission rebuild. Guess I could always drive my old dump truck until this saga is complete. ?

DF691DC8-406F-41CB-807B-A511CC47DE16.jpeg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, manko said:

I had three different scheduled days before my truck was actually built. It does mean you’re getting closer though. 

3 hours ago, Frog_Legs said:

And my 450 platinum is scheduled for the week of May 2nd. Hopefully, I’ll be the pathfinder for y’all.  I just spent half a day putting new axel bearings and brakes on my current vehicle. At the same time I’ve got another SUV down for a transmission rebuild. Guess I could always drive my old dump truck until this saga is complete. ?

DF691DC8-406F-41CB-807B-A511CC47DE16.jpeg

That beast is super badass!

My F450 was in “production” for about three weeks before it showed “built”. It has been “built” for three weeks now and is still sitting at the plant awaiting shipment. Good thing is you are getting closer and hopefully you will be getting it soon.

1 hour ago, JWardlaw said:

My F450 was in “production” for about three weeks before it showed “built”. It has been “built” for three weeks now and is still sitting at the plant awaiting shipment. Good thing is you are getting closer and hopefully you will be getting it soon.

When did you order it?