2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

3 hours ago, rbartee3 said:

I'd like to say soon... but I'm skeptical. I ordered my Lariat CC BAP 6.7 September 27, 2021. Still no build date. My sales rep is telling me I am now "locked in" at priority 2. However, he told me in January I am priority 2. I'm not certain "locked in" means anything different. Sounds like a way to get me off his back for a few days???

I feel the same way....

I ordered my Platinum 6.7 back on October 25, 2021.....Over 6 months ago....Still no build date or VIN.....I've also been at "Priority 2" since 01/10/2022...and No PCO on file

I'm also hoping for GOOD NEWS this Week

1 hour ago, rubriv said:

That's awesome!  I hope it's true.  I wonder if any of the moderators can confirm that?  @ice-capades, or @akirby, have either of you heard of this "official word from FMC"?  Not having to start over with a MY23 order because Ford decided to cancel MY22 orders will save many people thousands of dollars.  I know for me personally the MSRP has gone up at least a couple times since I placed my order 4 months ago.

There's nothing on the FMCDealer.com portal and I doubt we'll know anything "official" until Ford releases the 2022/2023MY changeover schedule in an upcoming FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin) which is the official source for all vehicle production schedules. We're now at a point where each week it becomes a much higher probability that Ford will continue 2022MY Super Duty production later than usual, or expected, in order to meet the retail order demand. The 2022/2023MY changeover schedules have only been released for relatively few vehicle lines so far, especially considering we're getting into May.

As such, I think the delays in announcing the changeover schedules for the Super Duty and other vehicles is a matter of Ford taking the time necessary to sort out the commodity and supplier issues, etc. along with continuously updated commodity and supply projections, including the necessary microchip requirements. Factoring in the retail order demand, I think Ford is holding back the 2022/2023MY changeover schedule as long as possible to ensure they'll be able to meet the existing 2022MY retail order demand once the changeover production schedules are released. Doing so will help satisfy the 2022MY retail demand and make the transition to the 2023 Model Year smoother and less costly via potential special incentives and/or concessions for retail customers.

• Like 5

13 hours ago, ice-capades said:

The information already available provides all the information necessary to inform the Dealer that you are aware of Ford's longstanding price protection policy. I am NOT posting the actual Ford price increase announcement documents, including the price protection terms, that are prominently provided at the FMCDealer.com communications portal for Dealers. Price protection is a process that is technically between the Dealer and Ford. The subject of a Dealer refusing to honor Ford's price protection policy for retail customer orders is a matter between the customer and its Dealer, subject to a properly executed sales agreement specifying the terms and conditions.   

Thanks for the information!

20 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

There's nothing on the FMCDealer.com portal and I doubt we'll know anything "official" until Ford releases the 2022/2023MY changeover schedule in an upcoming FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin) which is the official source for all vehicle production schedules. We're now at a point where each week it becomes a much higher probability that Ford will continue 2022MY Super Duty production later than usual, or expected, in order to meet the retail order demand. The 2022/2023MY changeover schedules have only been released for relatively few vehicle lines so far, especially considering we're getting into May.

As such, I think the delays in announcing the changeover schedules for the Super Duty and other vehicles is a matter of Ford taking the time necessary to sort out the commodity and supplier issues, etc. along with continuously updated commodity and supply projections, including the necessary microchip requirements. Factoring in the retail order demand, I think Ford is holding back the 2022/2023MY changeover schedule as long as possible to ensure they'll be able to meet the existing 2022MY retail order demand once the changeover production schedules are released. Doing so will help satisfy the 2022MY retail demand and make the transition to the 2023 Model Year smoother and less costly via potential special incentives and/or concessions for retail customers.

Thank you for the information!  

I am only 1 month into my wait so I know I have a while to go before I see my truck, but I have a question.  If I received an email the same day I placed my order stating my order is confirmed is there anything I should do at this point other than wait it out?  The reason for the question is, at the time of my order I was transitioning from my state drivers license to the new ID needed for flying.  All I had was my cancelled license and the receipt they give you while your ID is being processed.  My dealer is not the best at responses, usually short replies if any answer at all. If I wanted to call customer service to confirm they have everything they need can I find the information I need on the preview order sheet I was given? There is both a sales code and an order code on the preview order.

Thanks in advance for any help.

5 hours ago, Havasu Guy said:

I feel the same way....

I ordered my Platinum 6.7 back on October 25, 2021.....Over 6 months ago....Still no build date or VIN.....I've also been at "Priority 2" since 01/10/2022...and No PCO on file

I'm also hoping for GOOD NEWS this Week

Seems like plati's are just rarely getting built.  Same with KR and Limited's.  Obviously they have much more standard options that require more microchips and such.  But I have seen a lot more XLT's and Lariat's in just the last few weeks.  

I ordered my Platinum back in January 2022.  So I am not too far along in my waiting process.  

9 hours ago, jhbyers3 said:

Folks,

I ordered a 2022 Superduty Lariat with the Black Appearance Package back in mid-December.  Think I should have seen a production start date by now?

Thank you

LOL........I ordered the same July/13/2021

Still no VIN 

9 hours ago, jhbyers3 said:

Folks,

I ordered a 2022 Superduty Lariat with the Black Appearance Package back in mid-December.  Think I should have seen a production start date by now?

Thank you

I ordered a Lariat BAP on 11/1 and was scheduled on 3/17 for 4/25.  There were a couple of months in Jan/Feb/mar that they really slowed down where people were getting bumped week after week.  i have never been bumped and should receive an "it's been built email" late this week/ early next week.  Depending on your dealer allocation, you are probably getting close.

12 hours ago, Rockfj40 said:

I ordered 9/25/21. Just found out yesterday they didn’t submit my drivers license so never was approved as a covp. So it’s been passed over every time. Should’ve been special allocation and priority 2. Would’ve received 3 months ago more than likely. Not apologetic at all either. This dealer says had 180 orders for super duty’s. No way they’d get that many. But had they done their job correctly I’d have mine by now. So now I’m probably screwed. 

Highly unlikely you would have received delivery 3 months ago. I ordered a month before you, with my dealer managing his orders effectively. I was priority 1 or 2 in early December, and it wasn't built until this month. Probably won't arrive until mid-May

5 hours ago, MSetters said:

I am only 1 month into my wait so I know I have a while to go before I see my truck, but I have a question.  If I received an email the same day I placed my order stating my order is confirmed is there anything I should do at this point other than wait it out?  The reason for the question is, at the time of my order I was transitioning from my state drivers license to the new ID needed for flying.  All I had was my cancelled license and the receipt they give you while your ID is being processed.  My dealer is not the best at responses, usually short replies if any answer at all. If I wanted to call customer service to confirm they have everything they need can I find the information I need on the preview order sheet I was given? There is both a sales code and an order code on the preview order.

Thanks in advance for any help.

you met the requirement of an ID.  you got an email with the codes you eventually need.  email the dealer 1/mo asking for an update.  sit back, relax, enjoy the ride.

11 hours ago, ice-capades said:

Thanks for the information!

51 minutes ago, KonevTremor said:

Hi All!,

Getting really Discouraged at this point.  Ordered my 2022 F-250 7.3 BAP Lariat Ultimate Tremor on 01/07/22 , confirmed same day and absolutely nothing since then. Dealer offers no help at all.   

Hang in there. Some have been waiting much much longer. I ordered a 7.3 platinum Nov-26. Haven't heard anything since. It will come just need to be patient.

10 hours ago, Lee2021 said:

I ordered a Lariat BAP on 11/1 and was scheduled on 3/17 for 4/25.  There were a couple of months in Jan/Feb/mar that they really slowed down where people were getting bumped week after week.  i have never been bumped and should receive an "it's been built email" late this week/ early next week.  Depending on your dealer allocation, you are probably getting close.

Morning @Lee2021, did you ever get a specific build date or just the build week?

I’m guessing you’re wearing out that “Track My Order” button also??

33 minutes ago, Outlaw96669 said:

Is there information useful to me on the am scheduling preview report? Such as if my vehicle is previewing and if not, what constraints are causing my truck to be passed over. Is there any reason a dealer wouldn't want to show that report to me?

The AM Scheduling Preview Report is available to Dealers each Tuesday - Thursday morning and is updated daily. It's exclusive to each dealership and is available for download via links at the Scheduling Toolbox page at the FMCDealer.com portal. It includes the following information.

New Scheduled Orders (Orders that preview as selected for scheduling)

• Body Code
  • Item/Order #
  • Order Type
  • Assigned Build Week
  • Dealer Priority Code

Orders Not Scheduled (Orders not selected for scheduling)

• Body Code
  • Item/Order #
  • Order Type
  • Assigned Build Week
  • Dealer Priority Code
  • Reason
    • Plant Constraint (Includes Plant Commodity Information)
    • Production Week Full
    • Plant Scheduling Conflict
    • Supplier Availability
    • Temporary Scheduling Restriction
    • Fleet - Future Customer Requested Week

There are many dealerships that either never review the AM Preview Scheduling Reports or are unaware that the resource is available. This is usually consistent with the extent of the dealerships USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) management. The reports are intended to assist dealerships in managing their USOB and maximizing order scheduling in weeks that a vehicle line is scheduling. Dealerships are under no obligation to share the contents. 

On 4/26/2022 at 6:12 AM, CaliTex350 said:

So, I have received the ,"your truck has been shipped", email last night. Estimated arrival to Fort Worth, Texas is May 6, to May 12. Has Anybody here, had a recent shipment to Texas? Can you please tell me how long yours took? Thanks in advance.

2 days.  It left Kentucky on Friday.  Was in Illinois the next day.  Made it to Mesquite Texas by Monday.  Just waiting for the dealer to tell me the transport has dropped it off.  I expect that should happen by the end of the week.

• Like 1

I'll chime in as I've been watching and lurking for about a month getting very little info from the dealer.

Ordered Jan 18th, 2022 - No Cash Down

F350 DRW Lariat 4x4

CARBONIZED GRAY
LEATHER 40/CONSOLE/40 SEAT
6.7L POWER STROKE V8 DIESEL
TWIN PANEL MOONROOF
SNOWPLOW PREP/CAMPER PACKAGE
UTT CAMERA PRO TRLR BACKUP AST
5TH WHEEL HITCH PREP PACKAGE
QUAD BEAM LED HEADLAMPS
RAIN-SENSING WINDSHIELD WIPERS
UPFITTER SWITCHES

LARIAT ULTIMATE PACKAGE

Left off the Bedliner and didn't pick Adaptive Cruise Control

Spoke to Ford Canada yesterday they see my order and had nothing else to say other than the dealer has all of the info....

I'm the ONLY DRW order this dealer has and he had open spots on his book when we placed the order

Is there any reliable visibility if the 2023 model year will include a more of the F150 features such as connectivity, driver assist, blue cruise and the better quality B&O sound system?

It may make waiting for a 2023 to be a better option for some that would prefer a latest generation truck for the next 5 to 8 years 

1 hour ago, wiredfuture said:

I'll chime in as I've been watching and lurking for about a month getting very little info from the dealer.

Ordered Jan 18th, 2022 - No Cash Down

F350 DRW Lariat 4x4

CARBONIZED GRAY
LEATHER 40/CONSOLE/40 SEAT
6.7L POWER STROKE V8 DIESEL
TWIN PANEL MOONROOF
SNOWPLOW PREP/CAMPER PACKAGE
UTT CAMERA PRO TRLR BACKUP AST
5TH WHEEL HITCH PREP PACKAGE
QUAD BEAM LED HEADLAMPS
RAIN-SENSING WINDSHIELD WIPERS
UPFITTER SWITCHES

LARIAT ULTIMATE PACKAGE

Left off the Bedliner and didn't pick Adaptive Cruise Control

Spoke to Ford Canada yesterday they see my order and had nothing else to say other than the dealer has all of the info....

I'm the ONLY DRW order this dealer has and he had open spots on his book when we placed the order

Canadian dealers, at least those in Metro Vancouver had lots of trucks scheduled last month. My dealer had over 20 SD's scheduled in mid-March and a couple of other local dealers also had some scheduled.

If you only ordered in January, you may have another couple of months wait. I ordered in August 21 and got built in April.

Good luck getting scheduled, but it does require patience.

21 minutes ago, wharrell said:

Is there any reliable visibility if the 2023 model year will include a more of the F150 features such as connectivity, driver assist, blue cruise and the better quality B&O sound system?

It may make waiting for a 2023 to be a better option for some that would prefer a latest generation truck for the next 5 to 8 years 

Lots of rumours, but Ford has not published any facts of changes to 23MY.

14 hours ago, Lee2021 said:

I sure hope you're right....LOL!  My order date was 12/20 and the only thing I did to change it was remove the bed liner.  So...based on your timeline, I should be receiving my "schedule" e-mail soon.  Thank you!