2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

1 hour ago, ice-capades said:

Per the Scheduling Toolbox information I just posted, there will be no regular 2022MY Super Duty scheduling for the week of May 2nd. 

Ford may or may not schedule verified COVP orders with incremental allocation.  

Well thats unfortunate…?

Edited by Kirbdog44

2 hours ago, ice-capades said:

Vehicle tracking via the "Vehicle Locator by Ford Employees" forum is no longer available as today is cyberdman's last day at Ford. That forum will be short down shortly. 

Your Dealer has 24/7 access to the Vehicle Visibility reporting system which includes the vehicle tracking, location, rail carrier, rail car number and all shipping status updates through vehicle delivery to the dealership.

Otherwise, you can use the Ford Vehicle Order Tracking site (https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/) by entering your order number and VIN number. 

Thanks for that info. It seems my dealer isn't that sharp to find that info. I've visited that link many times and it only says shipped.

23 hours ago, paulwb said:

The member who was providing the  trackingservice  just announced today he will not be able to do this anymore.. If you look in forums under vehicle locator youll see his post. 

That figures lol. Just my luck. I dont have a vin, have not been scheduled and dont really trust anything the dealer says. But i guess it will happen when it happens, or i will start all over and order a 23 from a different dealer whenever the order banks open. 

• Like 1

Finally!!  well almost.

F350, Lariat, DRW, SCLB, 6.7, Star white, 5th wheel, spray-in, winch, extended running boards, vehicle safe, skid plates, snowplow/camper, UTT, wheel liner, splash guard, upfitter, door opener, tailgate step, bed step, hood deflector, lariat value pkg, gooseneck ball, engine block heater,++(no AS).

Timeline:

9/24 - Ordered

10/7 - Order Confirmed email

2/1- Scheduled for production email for week of 3/7

2/4 - Scheduled for production email for week of 3/14

2/7 - Scheduled for production email for week of 3/7

2/25 - Scheduled for production email for week of 3/14

3/6 - Tracker shows "In production" - no email or "In production" date

3/7 - window Sticker available with date of 3/7

3/16 - Tracker still shows "In production" but with no production date

3/16 - Dealer informed me that it has been sent to the plant, and I have a build date of 3/20

3/22 - Noticed that the Module Build Data shows many modules - good indication my truck is in the build process

3/22 - Tracker still shows no date for "in production" or "built"

3/23 - Tracker showed a 3/22 "in production" date 

3/23 - Dealer informed me that he sees a delivery date of April 23-29 

3/24 - Built email received, delivery date between April 23 and 29- tracker shows built with date of 3/23

3/26 - Shipped email with arrival date between April 23-29. (tracker reflects shipped, but with no shipped date)

4/15 – Salesman called to get some details on payment/title info.  Said they have been getting in vehicles a bit early than scheduled.  He was to check if winch was already received, but did not confirm yet.

4/29 – Truck arrived at Dealer

Now waiting for Dealer Prep, and for them to install the winch.  Will post better pictures once I pick it up.

IMG_8162.jpg

Edited by cboy
  • Like 4

Vehicle tracking via the "Vehicle Locator by Ford Employees" forum is no longer available as today is cyberdman's last day at Ford. That forum will be short down shortly

A HUGH shout out to cyberdman for all he has done for follow Blue Oval. The information you have provided,  and help to all us is priceless! Hopefully you are setting out on retirement, however wherever life leads, God Speed!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Finally in production, it been a long haul 6/7/21 to 4/30/22. I had every commodity issue there was. 

F350 6.7 CCSB Platinum-Loaded -AS, Spray in, 5th wheel prep 
Ordered 6/7/21 - Priority Code 02 since Oct 

Vin 2/1/22 - Built Date 3/7/22
1)Email Push Back on 2/5/22 to 3/14/22
2)Email Push Back on 2/11/22 to 3/21/22
3)Email Push Back on 2/17/22 to 4/4/22
4)Email Push Back on 2/18/22 to 4/11/22 
5)Email Push Back on 2/25/22 to 4/18/22
6)Email Push Back on 3/16/22 to 4/25/22
7)Called 4/5/22 Production Day 4/29 
8)Email Push Back on 4/07/22 to 5/02/22 
9)Called 4/14/22 Production Day 5/5
10)In Production & Window Sticker 4/30/22

• Like 2

1 hour ago, yorid said:

Finally in production, it been a long haul 6/7/21 to 4/30/22. I had every commodity issue there was. 

F350 6.7 CCSB Platinum-Loaded -AS, Spray in, 5th wheel prep 
Ordered 6/7/21 - Priority Code 02 since Oct 

Vin 2/1/22 - Built Date 3/7/22
1)Email Push Back on 2/5/22 to 3/14/22
2)Email Push Back on 2/11/22 to 3/21/22
3)Email Push Back on 2/17/22 to 4/4/22
4)Email Push Back on 2/18/22 to 4/11/22 
5)Email Push Back on 2/25/22 to 4/18/22
6)Email Push Back on 3/16/22 to 4/25/22
7)Called 4/5/22 Production Day 4/29 
8)Email Push Back on 4/07/22 to 5/02/22 
9)Called 4/14/22 Production Day 5/5
10)In Production & Window Sticker 4/30/22

Congrats! I hope it gets shipped soon for you!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Blown32 said:

The gods must have been smiling on me, made it to my dealer from the rail yard ind Denver in 2 days!  They will have it ready for pink up Monday!!!!!

Just a couple of days short of 6.5 months from order date.

Congrats...i pick mine up Monday as well!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, cboy said:

Finally!!  well almost.

F350, Lariat, DRW, SCLB, 6.7, Star white, 5th wheel, spray-in, winch, extended running boards, vehicle safe, skid plates, snowplow/camper, UTT, wheel liner, splash guard, upfitter, door opener, tailgate step, bed step, hood deflector, lariat value pkg, gooseneck ball, engine block heater,++(no AS).

Timeline:

9/24 - Ordered

10/7 - Order Confirmed email

2/1- Scheduled for production email for week of 3/7

2/4 - Scheduled for production email for week of 3/14

2/7 - Scheduled for production email for week of 3/7

2/25 - Scheduled for production email for week of 3/14

3/6 - Tracker shows "In production" - no email or "In production" date

3/7 - window Sticker available with date of 3/7

3/16 - Tracker still shows "In production" but with no production date

3/16 - Dealer informed me that it has been sent to the plant, and I have a build date of 3/20

3/22 - Noticed that the Module Build Data shows many modules - good indication my truck is in the build process

3/22 - Tracker still shows no date for "in production" or "built"

3/23 - Tracker showed a 3/22 "in production" date 

3/23 - Dealer informed me that he sees a delivery date of April 23-29 

3/24 - Built email received, delivery date between April 23 and 29- tracker shows built with date of 3/23

3/26 - Shipped email with arrival date between April 23-29. (tracker reflects shipped, but with no shipped date)

4/15 – Salesman called to get some details on payment/title info.  Said they have been getting in vehicles a bit early than scheduled.  He was to check if winch was already received, but did not confirm yet.

4/29 – Truck arrived at Dealer

Now waiting for Dealer Prep, and for them to install the winch.  Will post better pictures once I pick it up.

IMG_8162.jpg

You mentioned being able to see the module build data. Where were you able to see that?

On 4/29/2022 at 6:10 AM, JWardlaw said:

Well don’t get too discouraged, my rig is also stuck in the black hole off “plant hold” too. It was built and released for shipment on 3/30, then changed to delay rail carrier and finally plant hold and still hasn’t shipped. The anticipation has been killing me over the last four weeks.

lol, yeah mine was built 3/29, dealer can't even tell me what the reason is for  the "plant hold". I read on another forum that wiper motor's are the reason for the delay. They have received some but not enough to ship all outstanding delayed trucks. Not sure if that is the reason but I am looking for any excuse now to help me feel better for the delay in shipping.

2022 F250 Lariat in Antimatter  Blue. 7.3 4wd crew cab. Ordered 11/27. Completed production 3/21. And I sit here and wait. Still hasn't shipped.

Very frustrating, but I guess still beats paying 15K over sticker, and having to drive my new truck in the snow. That's long gone!

I am still trying to keep my trade under 60K miles and it's starting to look like thats not going to happen.

The modules populated today!  350 CCSB, lariat ultimate, BAP, 5th wheel prep, sunroof, adaptive cruise, and much else, but not AS.  Ordered exactly 6 months ago on 11/1/21

I had to change the front pads and rotors on my 2001 2500 suburban today as well, keeping it going to pull the trailer until this guy gets here!

• Like 2

My order date was 10/21/21

Received VIN 2/1/22

Original build week scheduled for 3/7/22

Build week pushed 8 times then settled at 5/2/22

Window sticker appeared  and tracker changed to in production on 4/27/22

Edited by Frog_Legs
  • Like 2