The Ford Order Tracking System Is No Longer Available.  THANKS Cyberdman For Making Available All Of These Past Years.  More Here.

mrmallerd

2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

Just picked up my F450 (See previous post) per some other questions, I dealt with Groves Ford in Cape Girardeau Missouri. Took eight months. They price protected me even with the price increase. Offered me $41k for a Chevy 1500 LTZ, as long as I kept mileage under 40k. I was at 35k. Managed it and they kept their word. All I can say was a long wait, tested my patience but dealership was awesome. Wife's Bronco next.

11 hours ago, KonevTremor said:

How does one get a PCO? 

No one but Ford really knows the magic formula to get a PCO.  You have to get on Ford's radar as a potential buyer that is 'on the fence' and needs a little incentive.  Previous to getting mine I spent a lot of time in the online builder building trucks and saving them.  I received a PCO a week after I placed my order.  I also currently have a 7 year old F150.  Being a current Ford owner that's online building new trucks, maybe that did it.  All that said, I haven't heard on here that anyone has received PCOs lately.  The Superduty order bank is closed, the balance of the MY22 production is already sold and there is very little dealer inventory so they may not see the need to send out any more incentives.

You have to be in Ford’s marketing database, then there are secret algorithms that determine who gets them when and the amount.

On 6/23/2022 at 1:16 PM, King ranch 62 said:

You lucky bastard 😂😂😂😂😬🙁at this point I would be happy just to get a scheduled email. 6 months and counting🙁

May I ask when you ordered, what dealership and where that is?   

Just had it out with my dealer as I’m 14 months out as of the 28th of this month on my F450 Platinum.

They told me I was priority 1-0, I asked if that was a 10, because I was a 2 and he said no a 1-0 is the highest level of priority. 

They told me they just aren’t building Higher level truck 

2 hours ago, Jfinn said:

May I ask when you ordered, what dealership and where that is?   

Just had it out with my dealer as I’m 14 months out as of the 28th of this month on my F450 Platinum.

They told me I was priority 1-0, I asked if that was a 10, because I was a 2 and he said no a 1-0 is the highest level of priority. 

They told me they just aren’t building Higher level truck 

WOW!  You have patients!  I’d be irate.  

I am almost 8 months out.  Called my dealers Gm and asked where I’m at as far as priority and I’m line as far as their dealership.  
I was priority 2 until I dropped 5WP.   Now I’m priority 11🤦🏻‍♂️!    He said they should move it back to a 2 but I changed that over a month ago.    As far where I’m n line I’m at he just told me there are 3 duallys total including mine.   So who knows.   Your wait time really is really inexcusable.  I would be on the phone to whoever I could about this.   

Well I feel really lucky compared to some of the stories on here. We ordered a F350 Lariat with ultimate package, Black appearance, 5th wheel prep and a few more things on it. It was delivered to the dealer on June 11th. It's been sitting there since, with a do not sell on it due to Particulate matter sensor recall.  Apparently my truck has the sensor and the new software for a truck without it. I just received an update from the dealer that more trucks are affected by this, with a fix in early July. I know I asked a few pages back but does any have a realistic timeline for repair? The reason I'm asking is because we were hitting the road second week of July and was hoping to be in the new truck.  Thanks for the help

Screen Shot 2022-06-26 at 3.17.32 PM.png

Edited by 908mike