2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

13 hours ago, tjm73 said:

Does the Super Duty come with a fabric manual and document folder like the F150's? I got my manual and stuff in a chinzy plastic dealership book. 

Dealership says Ford no longer supplies the fabric manual holder/folders. I'm not buying that. Who else has bought a 2022 Super Duty that did or did not get the fabric manual pouch? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tjm73 said:

Dealership says Ford no longer supplies the fabric manual holder/folders. I'm not buying that. Who else has bought a 2022 Super Duty that did or did not get the fabric manual pouch? 

Not sure about Superduty but our 2022 Nautilus has an online version in sync 4 and no paper manual at all.

4 hours ago, tjm73 said:

No pouch received, just the manual covered in shrink wrap plastic.

4 hours ago, KonevTremor said:

Yet another slap. Ordered my truck 1/7/22 in Montana. A friend in New Jersey orders the exact same truck PLUS the winch on 3/14/22. Mine is "scheduled" for 8/1/22, his arrived in his hands last week. 

IMG_20220720_071035.jpg

Did his dealer have a shorter backlog awaiting allocation? That’s a nice truck!

On 6/22/2022 at 6:07 AM, Danover321 said:

I received my built email this morning for 06/21/2022, with a delivery estimate of 07/15/2022, to 07/21/2022. Timeline as follows:

01/24/2022, Ordered F250 SCSB XL STX FX4 7.3 3.55 Antimatter Blue

01/25/2022, Confirmation Email Received Verified Priority 10 (Unscheduled Clean)

03/19/2022, Delay Email Received

05/08/2022, Moved to Priority 02 (Unscheduled Clean)

05/12/2022, Scheduled for Production week of 06/20/2022.

06/14/2022, In Production on Tracker, Window Sticker available

06/20/2022, In Production Date Appears on Tracker

06/22/2022, Built email received at 02:41 AM stating truck completed 06/21/2022.

UPDATE: Received email 07/19/2022, at approximately 10:30 PM, stating delivery window in now 08/09/2022, to 08/15/2022.  I'm starting to get annoyed as the truck was built 06/21/2022, and has been sitting in Shelbyville, KY Ramp 8p, since 06/22/2022.  My luck the truck will arrive after 08/13/2022, while I'm in Punta Cana until the 21st!

30 minutes ago, Danover321 said:

UPDATE: Received email 07/19/2022, at approximately 10:30 PM, stating delivery window in now 08/09/2022, to 08/15/2022.  I'm starting to get annoyed as the truck was built 06/21/2022, and has been sitting in Shelbyville, KY Ramp 8p, since 06/22/2022.  My luck the truck will arrive after 08/13/2022, while I'm in Punta Cana until the 21st!

Calm down. Some of us were built 5/5 and are still waiting for or trucks to be delivered. 

36 minutes ago, Malaney said:

Calm down. Some of us were built 5/5 and are still waiting for or trucks to be delivered. 

?? Calm down...try telling my wife that!  5/5 is nothing,  I'm a veteran with shipping delays since 3/28. Rail delay they say. 

I feel blessed today. The Beast is home. Tomorrow would have been six months from order date. There’s a lot of tech on this truck for this old guy to learn. My previous truck was a 2001. Still had a single CD and cassette player in it!!

476C0D7A-2543-4078-8DA1-49FA7655C1E7.jpeg

A9F9A1FC-E016-4AFA-BE61-E093A8201FA4.jpeg

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, DNICE said:

I feel blessed today. The Beast is home. Tomorrow would have been six months from order date. There’s a lot of tech on this truck for this old guy to learn. My previous truck was a 2001. Still had a single CD and cassette player in it!!

Looks Good. Are you going through the dealer for the spray-in bed-liner? How far out is scheduling? 

Truck was scheduled for production the week of 27 June. My dealer said it actually started 23 June. Apparently it didn’t make it out before the summer break/ shutdown. Tracker still shows it’s still in production and when I stopped by the dealer today, they said it still shows in production with no holds.  Anyone else have a similar experience?  

Unrelated question (sorry for asking here, not getting any answers on other threads), does anyone know what type or part number for the door panel clips? I need to remove door panels to install Jimmi Jammers but want to have some spare clips on hand before I start. 

Edited by HOU-TX-TREMOR

49 minutes ago, HOU-TX-TREMOR said:

Truck was scheduled for production the week of 27 June. My dealer said it actually started 23 June. Apparently it didn’t make it out before the summer break/ shutdown. It still shows it’s still in production  and when I stopped by the dealer today, they said it still shows in production with no holds.  Anyone else have a similar experience?  

Unrelated question (sorry for asking here, not getting any answers on other threads), does anyone know what type or part number for the door panel clips? I need to remove door panels to install Jimmi Jammers but want to have some spare clips on hand before I start. 

I had a June 13th production date, pushed to June 27th. I was hoping to have my build completed before the shutdown, but I haven't heard anything. Tracker says in production.

3 hours ago, pdough said:

Looks Good. Are you going through the dealer for the spray-in bed-liner? How far out is scheduling? 

Yes. It’s scheduled for Friday. They ran out of liner product or it would have been finished today. 

3 hours ago, HOU-TX-TREMOR said:

Truck was scheduled for production the week of 27 June. My dealer said it actually started 23 June. Apparently it didn’t make it out before the summer break/ shutdown. Tracker still shows it’s still in production and when I stopped by the dealer today, they said it still shows in production with no holds.  Anyone else have a similar experience?  

I was also June 27th.  The tracker's "in production" date had been June 27th until last night when it was updated to July 18.  Then this morning I got an email from Ford saying that the truck was built and had shipped with an expected delivery of July 30-August 5.  

Ordered on 1/31/22

KR

SRW

Edited by KMac82

On 7/18/2022 at 8:47 PM, F450 said:

I hope I get scheduled this week 

Iam praying to the truck gods this time 

Day 327 since confirmed

??‍♂️

Keep calm and pray on? 

Talked to my dealer today and was told the only thing holding up my F450 Platinum is AS, which doesn’t make any sense as I’ve seen so many Lariat’s get build with it. 

He also told me that I’ll never get a 22, it’ll be pushed to a 23 and even then the AS will hold me up. I just don’t get. Told him I found 2 Limited’s being delivered in Dutchess County NY and 1 Platinum in NJ.

He told me Limited’s come standard with AS, so I told him to move me to a Limited. 

15 months and counting, I just don’t understand Ford’s thinking. 

5 hours ago, HOU-TX-TREMOR said:

Yes, I was June 27, didn’t get produced before the shutdown. I received an email from Ford July7th stating they had hit additional supply chain issues and that “they want nothing more than to get your Ford up on the line and start assembling it.” So the way I read it is they had it scheduled, now it hasn’t even hit the assembly line. Dealer states it still shows in production as does the tracker. 
350 KR LB Dually (no AS, no bedliner)

Ordered 11/30/2021

es

5 hours ago, HOU-TX-TREMOR said:

Yes, I was June 27, didn’t get produced before the shutdown. I received an email from Ford July7th stating they had hit additional supply chain issues and that “they want nothing more than to get your Ford up on the line and start assembling it.” So the way I read it is they had it scheduled, now it hasn’t even hit the assembly line. Dealer states it still shows in production as does the tracker. 
350 KR LB Dually (no AS, no bedliner)

Ordered 11/30/2021

es

9 hours ago, Jfinn said:

Keep calm and pray on? 

Talked to my dealer today and was told the only thing holding up my F450 Platinum is AS, which doesn’t make any sense as I’ve seen so many Lariat’s get build with it. 

He also told me that I’ll never get a 22, it’ll be pushed to a 23 and even then the AS will hold me up. I just don’t get. Told him I found 2 Limited’s being delivered in Dutchess County NY and 1 Platinum in NJ.

He told me Limited’s come standard with AS, so I told him to move me to a Limited. 

15 months and counting, I just don’t understand Ford’s thinking. 

Something is not right and I think it may be your dealer.  I would ask for a copy of the complete order history to verify the order was entered correctly.  There are plenty of posts on here where dealers entered orders incorrectly.