Ranger

napwife

I'm not really sure what I can and can't say here or if the latter is entirely true or not but we have a much easier time building Rangers than we do Broncos and I have heard that they use less semiconductor chips than Broncos do so there a little less susceptible to those constraints. 

This is not an official statement by any means so take from it what you will. 

22 hours ago, napwife said:

Getting ready to order a Ranger.  Does anyone know what the turn around time frame is?  I was told 8-12 weeks.  Thanks!

Best answer is "sooner or later." Very much a moving target these days. It can vary by trim level and equipment included in a package how long the gestation period may be. On another forum, people are wondering why so-n-so got theirs built first even though they ordered at an earlier date. A quick scan of the weekly scheduling updates elsewhere on the forum shows some of the quirky holdups affecting build times for various vehicles. Once you place an order and Ford accepts it, you will be provided guidance on the production and estimated delivery, which may or may not get pushed back.