Chevy Blazer Refresh

rmc523

https://www.autoblog.com/2022/02/08/2023-chevrolet-blazer-refresh-revealed/

2023 Chevrolet Blazer RS

2023 Chevrolet Blazer RS

2023 Chevrolet Blazer RS

Blazer is still one of the best split headlight designs out there, IMO.

Changes are limited to a massaged front clip, new taillight graphics, and a 10" screen inside.  Unfortunately they kept one of the worst parts of the design - the giant black blob on the rear bumper.

26 minutes ago, silvrsvt said:

The rear bumper looks like it has black hole in it...other wise looks good outside of ruining the name ;)

Yeah, I've said that from the beginning - it looks like they forgot to attach part of the bumper, and that's what's underneath lol.

39 minutes ago, AGR said:

I don't get the gnashing of teeth over the use of the Blazer name. There won't be a two door fullsize SUV hitting the market anytime soon. I'd rather have the name being used than not. 

The argument is folks would've rather had a Bronco/Wrangler competitor use the name rather than this.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

GM has a clutter of SUV/CUV vehicles that make no sense. Intro the Trailblazer and now announce a new Trax. WTF. Not long ago GM had a bunch of small sedan clutter and now getting rid of them. It seems GM just throws a bunch of stuff at the wall and sees what sticks. Will probably do the same with EVs. 

• 3 weeks later...