PCO...Personal Customer Offer

Robin Hood

• ice-capades changed the title to PCO...Personal Customer Offer

I received mine in November for $3,000 via snail mail. It said I had to place an order by January 3rd I believe. I did order a truck in November. Not sure what triggered it being sent to me. I have bought trucks from same dealer twice before. I was also playing around with building one online before receiving the POC.

Edited by CastIronMan1956

I received mine via snail mail.  I'm guessing that I got one because I'm a current Ford truck owner and my truck is 7 years old.  That plus I'd been messing around in the online builder for the month or so prior.  Their data base probably figured if my truck was getting up there and I was looking at trucks on the web site that I was probably a good candidate for a PCO.  Funny thing is I got it couple days after I placed my order.  My PCO fine print says to "order or take delivery from dealer stock by April 4th".  I've already confirmed with my sales person that they will apply it when I take delivery of the truck.

• Like 1

Everything everyone else is saying here plus called Ford Marketing to request brochures for Super Duty, Maverick, and Bronco. Received mine in Sept. Dealer locked it into my current F250 order due to be delivered 1st week of March. Funny thing is I never received any brochures. Got what I really wanted though...the PCO. Mine came in email. $2,500.

34 minutes ago, Tom3 said:

Everything everyone else is saying here plus called Ford Marketing to request brochures for Super Duty, Maverick, and Bronco. Received mine in Sept. Dealer locked it into my current F250 order due to be delivered 1st week of March. Funny thing is I never received any brochures. Got what I really wanted though...the PCO. Mine came in email. $2,500.

I tried everything except calling ford marketing.  I guess I'll try that next.  What number did you call?

I got a $2000 offer about in the regular postal mail about two weeks after I placed an order with my dealer.  I'm wondering why some PCOs are $2k, $2.5K and $3k?  Maybe it's associated with sales region, or if you use Ford Credit for financing or maybe how loyal you are to Ford products.  I've been buying Fords since 1999, I have purchased 10 new vehicles in that time frame.  I'm glad I got the $2k though, more is always better.

22 minutes ago, NedFletcher said:

Sure would like to get one, I'd probably buy a truck now instead of waiting if I saw one I liked which is I assume their intended purpose.

It applies to dealer stock or custom order same way, mine says do either by 4/4/2022, I placed my order on 12/7/2021 so I'm covered.  I got mine two weeks after I ordered, I kind of suspect it was because of my order but I'm guessing.

Edited by 787Toolman

On 2/14/2022 at 12:06 PM, Tom3 said:

I've done the same thing, no luck, my truck is built now in process of being delivered. Doubt I will receive one in time. 

FWIW - I started logging in to my ford account in November almost every day and would build several trucks a month.  Figured I was too late for the Jan expiration dated one. On Jan 5th I got the email for one that expires on 4/4 for $3k.  Maybe if you keep logging in you'll get one after 4/4.  I haven't received or seen a rebate in 4 and half years since got one for my 2017.  I also filled out any surveys that came my way which also started coming when I started logging into my ford account. 

• Like 1