PCO...Personal Customer Offer

Robin Hood

1 hour ago, FirstFord22 said:

Called Ford Marketing yesterday, but sadly there’s no PCO waiting for me. Oh well, maybe next time. For the user asking for the number: 1 (800) 334-4375. That should get you directly to marketing. 

Thank you for this!  I'm going to call this morning and make sure mine is still active.

• Like 1

Is there a difference between a customer loyalty reward noted under smart Vincent and a pco loaded under Vincent? I'm trying to determine if they are stackable and separate. 

**edit: disregard. They are the same. 

Edited by sandbaja

1 hour ago, IUEC135ELEVATOR said:

I just got a pco for 2500.....7 DAMN MONTHS AFTER I GOT THE TRUCK?......???

Oh well...?

Screenshot_20220405-145754_Outlook.jpg

Order another truck trade in the one have and maybe walk with some cash.  

I managed to get get Fordpass to accept the vin for my '17 Ranger. Usually, US companies can't find the vin because it was built in Thailand and not intended for the US market.  Even the CU that financed it had to take my word for what it is. 

So now I at least show some brand loyalty. 

Edited by 4thTimer

I ordered a truck on the last day that the order banks were opened April 1st. On April 5th I received an email from Ford for a $2500 PCO. I sent it to my dealer today and asked them to have the financing department apply it to my order and send me confirmation.

This is the response that I received "Hello Charles I looked at the date that you were issued that and it came after you ordered so it cannot be applied to your order date. So as long as the vehicle gets here before July 5 then we can use the certificate otherwise we cannot."

I will be calling Ford, but I was curious if others have already dealt with this. Obviously, the order banks were closed prior to the email being received. There is no way the truck will show up before the certificate expires and the chance of finding a truck on the lot the way I want it is slim to none. So if this cannot be applied to an existing order then why would Ford even be having these sent out?

This is the fine print from the same certificate shown above...

New 2‍02‍1/2‍02‍2/2‍02‍3 vehicles: Excludes Bronco®, Expedition®, F‑150 Lightning, F‑150 Raptor®, Mustang® Mach 1, Mustang Mach‑E®, Mustang Shelby® GT500®, Transit® and Transit Connect®. May not combine with other private or commercial offers, conquest cash, owner loyalty and lease renewal programs. A/Z/D Plan ineligible. Nontransferable out of household. Limit one per household. U.S. residents. Prior purchases not eligible. Place order or take new retail delivery from an authorized Ford or Lincoln Dealer’s stock by 7‍/5‍/‍2‍2. See dealer for details. Dealer: Claim in VINCENT using #38424 and customer ID.

On 4/14/2022 at 7:27 PM, Robin Hood said:

This is the response that I received "Hello Charles I looked at the date that you were issued that and it came after you ordered so it cannot be applied to your order date. So as long as the vehicle gets here before July 5 then we can use the certificate otherwise we cannot."

I have the same situation, just a few months ahead.  I received a PCO a few days after I placed my order back in January. The 'good by date' is April 4th.  I contacted my salesman to make sure it could be applied and he replied "oh sure, we'll take care of it at time of delivery".  Now I haven't take delivery yet, so we'll see but my dealer has been pretty good with details and follow up so I have no reason to doubt him.

On 3/26/2022 at 9:22 AM, NH_Bulldog said:

I have received the Private Cash Offer twice in the mail since January.  Same code both times, same expiration date and same $3,000 amount.  But I am having an issue because no dealer has what I want in stock and I missed the order opportunity before they eliminated all of the feature options, so I can’t even order what I want before the 4/4 expiration.  I found a dealer with an existing stock order for exactly what I want, and it has been built and shipped, but unless it gets here before 4/4, they say they can’t apply my offer code.  They won’t accept X-Plan either, so they have me over a barrel.  At least I know I can use my First Responder Discount for $500, but that’s not $3,000! 

does anyone have an x-plan pin they are willing to share? I have a dealer to accept with the vehicle in want in stock. Thanks so much. 

2 hours ago, DKing said:

does anyone have an x-plan pin they are willing to share? I have a dealer to accept with the vehicle in want in stock. Thanks so much. 

They can only be given to friends and family not strangers on the  internet.

• Like 2

Checked the mail this morning...and there was a Golden Ticket, I ,mean PCO for $2,500. I want to thank you fine folks on this forum for your advice on how to get one. It seems that maybe visiting Ford.com everyday for 4 months paid off.

Thank you and hoping everyone else who wants one gets one!

I'm pretty sure the chances of a getting a PCO are greatly increased if you login to your ford.com account a lot.  Turn off your ad blockers too and take the surveys that are sent out.  I jokingly told the wife if I got a PCO I was ordering a new rig. She laughed and said "Yeah good luck with that".  When the email came I was the one laughing.  :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rlp450 said:

Checked the mail this morning...and there was a Golden Ticket, I ,mean PCO for $2,500. I want to thank you fine folks on this forum for your advice on how to get one. It seems that maybe visiting Ford.com everyday for 4 months paid off.

Thank you and hoping everyone else who wants one gets one!

I ordered on 2/25/22 and didn't know I had a PCO till they looked it up at the dealer. Dealer applied it to the purchase agreement and said I will be price protected. Later on I found they sent me the offer in my Fordpass app messages. Two months later, the PCO no longer shows up in my messages. Anyone else have this issue? I luckily took screenshots of it but would like to find the original. 

I placed my order for an F350 on 11/13/21. In February I received a $2500 PCO by email and in my FordPass account. I immediately forwarded it to my sales rep so he could make sure it was included when my truck arrives. The PCO had an expiration date of 4/4/22 and my truck still has not been delivered. I heard on a FB page that there was a way for the dealer to get an extension on it so I presented that to my dealer. They go back to me a few days later and told me I couldn't use the PCO anyway because I received it AFTER I placed my order. I told them that there are dealers all across the country that are taking them after orders have been placed but they claim they checked into it and it was a no. I called Ford Marketing to see if I could get the answer I was looking for and was told that to accept or not to accept was up to each individual dealership. Needless to say I am not happy with my dealership. I am an Xplan buyer and I will certainly be making sure my deal is price protected back to order date though!!

The PCO says that you must order or take delivery by 4/4/22 (at least mine did).  If you received yours after you ordered, it won’t count.  If you didn’t take delivery by the expiration date, it won’t count.  At a dealer’s option, they could petition Ford to extend the offer, but most don’t even bother trying, they just tell you that Ford said no and then they cash in on crazy markups.  If you don’t buy it, there is a long line behind you who will.

Dealers do not have to accept the PCO, nor do they have to accept X-Plan.  I was able to get PCO honored at the last minute by finalizing the paperwork at 4:30 PM on 4/4, even though I didn’t get the truck until the 5th.  My dealer refused to honor X-Plan.

My dealer already agreed to my xplan when I placed the order, so I'm good there (I think). Also there have been two base price increases since I ordered (1295 and 1000) and they assured me I was price protected back to 11/13/21 when I ordered. So, I'm not too disappointed. Hoping to have my truck in the next couple of weeks. It's in Kentucky waiting for a train to the west coast!!

I just received a $2500 PCO. Must pick up by July 5th. I ordered Feb 12 a loaded Lariat dually. I imagine it will expire before I get a truck. If I recall, dealer said X-Plan and price protection, OR X-Plan and PCO. No stacking of price protection and PCO. Not crazy about that since both of those, to my knowledge, are Ford dollars, not dealer dollars. Again, the PCO will probably expire so maybe it's moot.

• Like 1

How about this??  I received a $2000 PCO back in November a few weeks before I ordered my Super Duty.  Truck came in last week and I'm picking up today.

My dealer called me yesterday to tell me a $2500 PCO just showed up in my FORD account and they are applying that one instead of the $2000.  I have had a really great experience with my dealer.  I will be doing a full write up on him after I pick up the truck this afternoon.  

• Like 4

23 hours ago, NH_Bulldog said:

Dealers do not have to accept the PCO, nor do they have to accept X-Plan.  I was able to get PCO honored at the last minute by finalizing the paperwork at 4:30 PM on 4/4, even though I didn’t get the truck until the 5th.  My dealer refused to honor X-Plan.

Are you sure a dealer doesn't have to accept a PCO? The dealer can look up if you have a PCO and if they don't let you use it, wouldn't they still get the discount?

I had to sign a form for the PCO when I completed my paperwork in order for Ford to reimburse the dealer.  I was not worried that they would charge me full price and keep the $3,000 for themselves.  

The X-Plan is different in that Ford does not reimburse the dealer for the discount (which was also about $3,000).  So the dealers have no real incentive to honor X-Plan in today’s market.

It is funny how fate works sometimes. I had been complaining about how long my truck has been sitting at the the train yard waiting to be delivered. Now it says that I should get by 4/23 originally I was supposed to get it by 4/11. Went and checked the mail today and low and behold it was there a PCO for 2500.00 that expires on 7/5. The only problem is it addressed to my wife who has never took a survey logged onto Ford or never went to build my ford or signed up for updates.  The only downside is I guess I have to put her name on the truck also.  ?  I'm sure they should take the PCO because the also advertise this on there website

custom order offer.png

Edited by JC2014
Added info
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, JC2014 said:

The only downside is I guess I have to put her name on the truck also.  ?

Ha, I've recently added wifey's name & email every place I can find in hopes of increasing our chances.  Just got word truck is in final prep so our window is fading ???
  • Like 1