PCO...Personal Customer Offer

Robin Hood

33 minutes ago, stevenc said:

Ha, I've recently added wifey's name & email every place I can find in hopes of increasing our chances.  Just got word truck is in final prep so our window is fading ???

congrats on getting your truck!! Mine is still stuck in Chicago's black hole

1 hour ago, JC2014 said:

congrats on getting your truck!! Mine is still stuck in Chicago's black hole

At least you know where yours Is!! Mine was built on 3/17 then had to wait to get a windshield wiper motor which was finally installed on 3/29. According to a Ford employee it shipped that same day. But I haven't gotten an updated email from Ford yet saying that it shipped and the tracker isn't showing shipped yet either. I called Ford Marketing and was told that it has an ETA of 4/25, but they couldn't tell me if that was to leave Kentucky or to arrive in Oregon. 

20 hours ago, NH_Bulldog said:

The X-Plan is different in that Ford does not reimburse the dealer for the discount (which was also about $3,000).  So the dealers have no real incentive to honor X-Plan in today’s market.

Ford gives dealers a spiff check for all plan sales (A/Z/D/X).

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Robin Hood said:

Are you sure a dealer doesn't have to accept a PCO? The dealer can look up if you have a PCO and if they don't let you use it, wouldn't they still get the discount?

The PCO comes from Ford not the dealer, so there is nothing for the dealer to “accept”.  I assume if the dealer didn’t credit you with the PCO you can get a check directly from Ford.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, akirby said:

The PCO comes from Ford not the dealer, so there is nothing for the dealer to “accept”.  I assume if the dealer didn’t credit you with the PCO you can get a check directly from Ford.

Thanks for chiming in. Since this is a Ford Sponsored marketing plan, wouldn't the dealer be required to accept it on behalf of Ford?

2 hours ago, Robin Hood said:

Thanks for chiming in. Since this is a Ford Sponsored marketing plan, wouldn't the dealer be required to accept it on behalf of Ford?

Dealers aren’t required to do much of anything since they are independent businesses.  It’s easier for them to credit it to you and let Ford pay them but I don’t think it’s a requirement.  

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, Johnny Yarbrough said:

Received my PCO for $2500. Hope my truck gets delivered before the offer expires !!

I am pretty sure you do not actually have to take delivery.  If you have a vehicle being built in your name then check with the sales manager at your dealership. 

10 hours ago, 4thTimer said:

Just recently?  What were you doing to get it?

Truck ordered end of March . Received the pco in late April . Truck showed built 5/23 awaiting shipment. On June 14 went back in production. In ship stop status . Talks

ed to customer service and to marketing last week regarding my order . They couldn’t say why it’s on ship stop. Think the PCO expires early July . 

1 hour ago, Monoman said:

I am pretty sure you do not actually have to take delivery.  If you have a vehicle being built in your name then check with the sales manager at your dealership. 

Will do . Hate to lose out on  $2500 . Have a F350 lariat with a 7.3 gas on order . This is my retirement truck . 

• 2 months later...
47 minutes ago, Dmac800 said:

I have an Exclusive Cash Offer that I received after I had placed my order. When I talked to my dealer, he said that if I want to use the ECO, I don't get price protection. Anyone ever hear of this?

Sounds like Dealer BS. The price protection is a separate matter and shouldn't be affected by anything else. Read the offer closely.   

Edited by ice-capades
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, buckstop515 said:

Your dealer can check to see if you or family member have one. There may be one your not aware of.

Yes...actually better to call Ford marketing and check before signing final papers...you just never know. I was just checking to see if anyone is holding a current PCO...it seems they don't exist right now.

I just received a $2000 offer in the email today for F150, superduty, expedition.  I had also received a $3000 one back in july I think.  But both came after I already got my F250 about a year ago. I like my truck well enough, and costs have increased enough that I don't anticipate I'll be able to use my offer.  Plus, I'm not quite a fan of the new body style yet.  I really dislike how the front box steps look...I know it would be a nice feature, but hate how they look

Edited by Kory04

I also just received an email PCO, 2000 off F150 and super duty.  I ordered my super duty in Nov, took delivery in May.  In those months I was wearing out the keyboard doing everything to trigger a PCO, and then stopped in May.  And now I get the PCO.  It’s good through Jan, but I am doing just fine with mine.  They are out there, don’t know what triggers them.  Good luck!

7865F033-CB31-4CD5-A9C5-381EAFAAEDAF.png

On 10/1/2022 at 10:49 PM, Robin Hood said:

Yes...actually better to call Ford marketing and check before signing final papers...you just never know. I was just checking to see if anyone is holding a current PCO...it seems they don't exist right now.

4 hours ago, Kory04 said:

I just received a $2000 offer in the email today for F150, superduty, expedition.  I had also received a $3000 one back in july I think.  But both came after I already got my F250 about a year ago. I like my truck well enough, and costs have increased enough that I don't anticipate I'll be able to use my offer.  Plus, I'm not quite a fan of the new body style yet.  I really dislike how the front box steps look...I know it would be a nice feature, but hate how they look

I did not receive an email, but I called Ford marketing this AM before heading to the dealership and I had a PCO offer that apparently was just posted this AM. I called my dealer and let them know, then headed over to pick up my truck. I'm sure glad I waited until today to take delivery.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Robin Hood said:

I did not receive an email, but I called Ford marketing this AM before heading to the dealership and I had a PCO offer that apparently was just posted this AM. I called my dealer and let them know, then headed over to pick up my truck. I'm sure glad I waited until today to take delivery.

Dealers were notified early this morning via the FMCDealer site about the new PCO offers and that they would be available starting today. 

• Like 1

I received my PCO via email yesterday. God only knows how many times after I ordered my 22 that I called, built a new truck, a new expedition etc on the Ford website trying to generate one. :waiting:

I appreciated Ford giving me a $3000 PCO for my last truck. I participated in every customer satisfaction survey, review of the truck, service, you name it I gave great reviews. This time I immediately delete all correspondence as I received nothing from Ford.  One hand washes the other, don't bother me.

Anyways I showed the GM at my dealership the PCO email, he was unaware they were sending them out as of yesterday afternoon. He offered me $4000 over what I paid plus the additional $2000 for a new truck when the order banks open. No thanks, not going through that again plus the "new" design doesn't do a thing for me.

Edited by Adirondex
  • Like 1