PCO...Personal Customer Offer

Robin Hood

58 minutes ago, ButlerDan said:

I got a $2500 one around Sept last year.  I'm not really sure what triggered it being sent to me.  Wish I would get a bigger one before my truck gets here.

Same here.  Ordered in August, got the $2500 in Sept.  I was told I could use it and, since it doesn't expire, I've got it ready to go.  Would certainly not turn down one for more should it arrive.  ?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, CBears said:

Same here.  Ordered in August, got the $2500 in Sept.  I was told I could use it and, since it doesn't expire, I've got it ready to go.  Would certainly not turn down one for more should it arrive.  ?

That is funny, I also ordered in August.  On Aug 20, one day before you.

I have one for $3000 that expires 4/4.  My F350 is scheduled to be built the week of 3/28 so I'm hoping it goes into production in time to use it!

Edited to add that my dealership said they can't apply it until I have a window sticker/invoice.

Edited by 420Brady

1 hour ago, 420Brady said:

I have one for $3000 that expires 4/4.  My F350 is scheduled to be built the week of 3/28 so I'm hoping it goes into production in time to use it!

Edited to add that my dealership said they can't apply it until I have a window sticker/invoice.

Check the fine print.  If it's like mine is says you can "Order or take delivery from dealer stock by 4/4".  When I asked my sales person about it he said it was no problem and would be applied at time of purchase.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, PineNut said:

Check the fine print.  If it's like mine is says you can "Order or take delivery from dealer stock by 4/4".  When I asked my sales person about it he said it was no problem and would be applied at time of purchase.

Same with mine.

6 hours ago, Mefly2 said:

Early 2022 got an email for 3,000 to be used by 4/4.

Original order was 11/08 and we recently received another PCO via snail mail.

We used the $3,000 two weeks ago.

Did you own a Ford previously, or did you visit Ford.com a lot? 

On 2/14/2022 at 10:02 AM, WildBILL44 said:

I called Ford Marketing about a month ago to inquire whether i had one in my name.  Was advised that i did $2500 and got a code number.  Received a hardcopy in the mail over the weekend.

May have to give this a try. Can’t hurt to call and ask right. Worst they can say is no dice. 

• Like 1

On 3/15/2022 at 11:54 AM, 420Brady said:

So I got some clarification from the dealer.  Apparently, according to them,  you have to have an active PCO when the order is placed OR when vehicle is delivered.  I have had two PCOs while waiting for my truck.  My order was placed 10/4.  First PCO was valid 10/5/21 - 1/4/22 (yes, literally missed by one day).  Second PCO is valid 1/4/22 - 4/4/22.  So, with my truck scheduled to be built next week, my second PCO will be expired by the time the truck is delivered.  Doubt I’LL be lucky enough to have a third by delivery.  That said, I’ll call the ford marketing number and ask them to extend.  I fully expect them to direct me back to the dealer.  Dealer said when truck is delivered they can ask their ford regional guy to extend but no promises.  

Was sort of counting on this $3k…hard to believe that the order/build/delivery process has been so long that I miss a 6 month window of PCOs.

30 minutes ago, 420Brady said:

So I got some clarification from the dealer.  Apparently, according to them,  you have to have an active PCO when the order is placed OR when vehicle is delivered.  I have had two PCOs while waiting for my truck.  My order was placed 10/4.  First PCO was valid 10/5/21 - 1/4/22 (yes, literally missed by one day).  Second PCO is valid 1/4/22 - 4/4/22.  So, with my truck scheduled to be built next week, my second PCO will be expired by the time the truck is delivered.  Doubt I’LL be lucky enough to have a third by delivery.  That said, I’ll call the ford marketing number and ask them to extend.  I fully expect them to direct me back to the dealer.  Dealer said when truck is delivered they can ask their ford regional guy to extend but no promises.  

Was sort of counting on this $3k…hard to believe that the order/build/delivery process has been so long that I miss a 6 month window of PCOs.

The way I understand the PCO is if it's active when you place your order, you're set, only says to take delivery of an in stock vehicle or place order.  I didn't see anything that you must take delivery of an ordered vehicle of which you have no control over the build date or delivery date.  I'll let the experts like akirby or Ice answer definitively though, I'm just a customer and have no inside knowledge of how these offers are interpreted.  I have a $2k PCO that expires on 4/4 and my truck is scheduled to be delivered to my dealer between 4/3-4/9 so I guess I'll find out soon and report back.

I have received the Private Cash Offer twice in the mail since January.  Same code both times, same expiration date and same $3,000 amount.  But I am having an issue because no dealer has what I want in stock and I missed the order opportunity before they eliminated all of the feature options, so I can’t even order what I want before the 4/4 expiration.  I found a dealer with an existing stock order for exactly what I want, and it has been built and shipped, but unless it gets here before 4/4, they say they can’t apply my offer code.  They won’t accept X-Plan either, so they have me over a barrel.  At least I know I can use my First Responder Discount for $500, but that’s not $3,000! 

8 hours ago, troublemaker427 said:

My dealer said they will honor the $3,000 PCO even though I ordered the truck on 12/29/21 before the PCO arrived and my truck is scheduled to be built the week of 4/18/22.   They are also accepting my X-plan.

maybe they're afraid you'll burn the joint to the ground after seeing your online name, hahaha...Congrats and I'm jealous, I only got $2k.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/15/2022 at 1:02 AM, WildBILL44 said:

I called Ford Marketing about a month ago to inquire whether i had one in my name.  Was advised that i did $2500 and got a code number.  Received a hardcopy in the mail over the weekend.

I called them again earlier to re-request an SD brochure I hadn't received.  She even checked on a PCO for me even though I hadn't asked.  Not yet.  She did say to keep checking back for that.  I'll keep logging into Ford.com and playing with SD builds.  I'm not sure if it's useful to keep logging into the Fordpass app because there really isn't much I can do there without a vin.

Edited by 4thTimer

I am happy to report that I was able to use my PCO on the 4th!  It was by the skin of my teeth because we locked in the paperwork at 4:30 pm Monday (about 15 minutes after the truck was unloaded).  Having that $3,000 off was certainly very nice since they are not doing X-plan at the moment.  The truck is in my driveway and is everything I had hoped for!

48 minutes ago, FirstFord22 said:

Called Ford Marketing yesterday, but sadly there’s no PCO waiting for me. Oh well, maybe next time. For the user asking for the number: 1 (800) 334-4375. That should get you directly to marketing. 

Sorry to hear that and thank you for the number.

• Like 1