Not hearing much about F-450

Has anyone been getting build dates for 450's?  I here a lot about 250 & ,350 but not much at all about 450 pick ups. Ordered crew cab Lariat value package, no AS, liner, or cover 9/21/21 got confirmation that day and nothing since.  Trying to delete 5th wheel prep now  hoping it will help get a date..

Edited by Gester2000

You can not remove 5th from a f450 it is part of the package. I ordered in June and got a vin February 1st for a March build and got bumped two times and I am at Aril 4th now. I ordered a f450 limited with spray in bed liner, wheel well liners, safe, fx4, rapid heat, second alternator, trailer cam setup, factory fifth to tow our trailer. The waiting is definitely frustrating especially when I saw a post on FB from a person who ordered the same build and color in December and he already has the truck.  

• Like 1

On 2/18/2022 at 12:52 PM, DecoSF said:

You can not remove 5th from a f450 it is part of the package. I ordered in June and got a vin February 1st for a March build and got bumped two times and I am at Aril 4th now. I ordered a f450 limited with spray in bed liner, wheel well liners, safe, fx4, rapid heat, second alternator, trailer cam setup, factory fifth to tow our trailer. The waiting is definitely frustrating especially when I saw a post on FB from a person who ordered the same build and color in December and he already has the truck.  

My dealer is telling me they got the 5th wheel prep removed. I didn't think it was possible but they say they got it done.