Getting Corsair GT into neutral tow mode without dash power

My Corsair GT won't start.  I tried the key fob in the console and also jump starting it.  Neither of those worked.  Lincoln Roadside Assistance confirmed the 12V battery is fully charged.  They also tried to jump start it to no avail.

When I get into the car the interior lights come on.  When I step on the brake the Start/Stop button illuminates solid.  When I press the button the headlamps come on and move from side to side as usual but all I get is a click.  The dash display and 8" touchscreen do not come on.  None of the lights on the transmission buttons come on either.  Without power to the displays or transmission I can't shift the vehicle into neutral.

Lincoln Roadside Assistance has been out but they were unable to tow the vehicle out of my garage.  Their only option was to drag it out and I wouldn't agree to that.

I have been on the phone with my dealer service department and they don't know what to do either.  Lincoln Roadside assistance is dispatching a new tow company to come out with dollies to set it up to roll it out of the garage so it can be put on the town truck.

Does anyone have any idea how to put the vehicle into neutral tow mode without power to the displays or transmission buttons?  This would have to be specific to the GT model as the ICE models have a tether that can be pulled underneath the drive side dash that will release the transmission into neutral.

Edited by RedHoncho01

I got my Corsair GT back from the dealer today.  The 12V battery had a bad ground and had to be replaced.

Now, for the interesting part.  Currently, there is no known way to put the vehicle into Neutral or Neutral Tow Mode.  The owner's manual referencing towing on page 236 (second printing) shows pulling an access tab on the bottom left of the driver side dashboard and pulling a tether to release the transmission into Neutral.  The GT does not have this tether as the transmission is an eCVT.  I confirmed this with my service manager today.  He pulled the tab in front of me and checked.

The service manager is going to reach out to Lincoln to see if there is some method to put the vehicle into Neutral if there is no power to the dash.

In the meantime, I now know to tell Lincoln Roadside Assistance to only bring a tow company that has dollies for the front wheels if this happens again.

Edited by RedHoncho01
Clarification

As a side note, the 12V battery is not under the hood.  It can be located in the cargo area under the spare tire (if your vehicle is so equipped).  All GT models have a spare tire as standard.

To jumpstart the vehicle, you do go under the hood as referenced in pages 339 - 342 of the owner's manual.