Mustang GT Convertible

Ok, you have an issue.

First, your order number is actually 6623 not LLCS, but it doesn't matter as long as I have the VIN.

Second, your order Priority Code is 80.  That means this order is meant for dealer stock - as in the dealer's lot, not for a custom customer's order.  If this is a custom order for you it should be Priority Codes between 10-19.  You will want them to fix that.

Your current status is:

Scheduled to Day (Mar-28-2022)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello cyberdman,

I know the rules and yes, I ask for an update days befor the date you posted. 

But today I got the info, that the Mustang can not longer be ordered in Germany and that all German orders, that are not custom orders but for dealers stock will be canceled. 

And as you mentioned above, mine is priority code 80. Now I'm getting a little nervous.

Please be so kind and look into it again.

The VIN is 1FATP8FF2N5112821

51 minutes ago, cyberdman said:

So OK, now I broke my own rules because I actually listened to your sob story.

There is no change to your order in the system.  Do not ask me again until after 03/28.

Thank you so much. 

A sidenote:

From bulletin eFPI - KW 10/2022 Ford Germany, Sales order processing department

Mustang.jpg

And from their homepage:

UPE ab 54.300 € 1
Nur noch als Lagerfahrzeug verfügbar

"Only available as a stock vehicle"

That means, custom orders are not longer possible.

Edited by DieterG

I don't know what any of that is and my only 2 years of high school German aren't helping me any.

That order was already in the system.  I don't think they can cancel that, but then again I don't know everything.

You make it sound to me like they are canceling custom orders.  If that is the case then who cares?  Your order isn't a custom order - it is Priority Code 80.  I already told you that it was.  80 means the order is meant for dealer stock.  I expect whatever arrangement you have with your dealer that they know this vehicle is yours.

No more updates until after 03/28.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello cyberdman,

can you please give it a new try?

1FATP8FF2N5112821

And if it has been moved from 2022-04-11 to a later date again please check if the "Priority Code" is still 80.

Many thanks in adwance

Dieter