2022 ordering question

chicken

Looking at the ordering guide it’s hard to tell, but are there any feature differences with co-pilot if I do not order the tow package besides the couple of tow specific features.  The ordering guide is a little confusing with it talking about Lincoln Co-Pilot360 2.0 and Lincoln Co-Pilot360 2.0 Vision.  What’s the difference there?

Finally last question, is the invitation leather color black like pervious model years.  The pictures on my iPad make it look like an off black but it may just be the website or my iPad. Thanks 

• 1 month later...

Not sure about the Co-Pilot but the invitation is slightly different than prior years, it is black, it has different stitching and a design etched in the leather.  I was confused on this because the order sheet from the dealer just called it black onyx.  I'm hopeful it looks a little more refined than the standard black leather.

34 minutes ago, bigzaj said:

Not sure about the Co-Pilot but the invitation is slightly different than prior years, it is black, it has different stitching and a design etched in the leather.  I was confused on this because the order sheet from the dealer just called it black onyx.  I'm hopeful it looks a little more refined than the standard black leather.

They changed the ordering guide late feb/early march from invitation and its back to black onyx leather so I suspect its the same as 2018-2021 :(  Mine RAV replacement is on order and should have in the next month or two hopefully