Front wheel well liner extensions

Spray in bed liner

Weathertech floor mats
Roll n lock cover
Led lights for running boards
Lettering for tailgate
Lettering for front 
2 WD Front valance

What lettering do you have in mind? I found some I like but the reviews aren’t very good. 

4 hours ago, Monoman said:

Factory items with F250 CCSB, 6.7L, 4x4, Platinum, Star White, Marsala 
- Spray in bed liner - might drop and do Line-X
- Retractable tonneau cover - Retrax if i have to drop
- Fifth wheel prep kit 
- Adaptive Steering 
- Splash guards front & rear
- Trailer TPMS
- Bed step
- Wheel locks

After market items
- Window tint
- PPF (Full front)
- Airbags
- B&W Tow and Stow 
- Air compressor and tank
- Air horn
- 1.5" leveling kit
- S&B 60 gallon fuel tank
- Bed rug
- Console Vault (1/2 size) 
- Centramatics?
- Hidden front receiver
- Tremor valence

60 gal gas tank???  Didn’t even

know that was possible. 

Jan 10th ordered F 350 Tremor Ultimate Lariat, Sport Appearance pkg, all options except no 5th wheel prep, AS or bedliner.
Jan 11th Ordered - ARE Z topper Iconic Silver

Install XPEL pant protection full front and XPEL window tint install install immediately after taking delivery.

Spray in bed liner, maybe color matched.

On hand in my shop waiting for my truck to arrive-

(5) new 9X18 Fuel Beast wheels +1 offset black lugs

(5) 35X12.50 Nitto Ridge Grapplers 

Ford Super Duty hood/stone guard

Factor 55 Ultimate tow hook for Warn Winch

Weather tech - front and rear floor liners

Weather tech - front and rear mud flaps

Bed rug/tailgate rug

Gate keeper for a little extra tail gate security 

Tremor logo door sill protectors 

Still a work in progress.

850D324F-1102-48F8-AE68-BFCB686F8FD7.jpeg

Edited by Patriot1
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Bodaway said:

I've never even heard of some of these items, but they may be worth looking into.

I hadn't either until I started looking around online, thats why I wanted to add those to this thread. I haven't come across any sort of anti-theft thread here yet, this is a compilation of things I've found on other threads. Its a shame we have to go to these extents. 

19 hours ago, FirstFord22 said:

In the FTE forum, it was recommended I purchase the Jimmi Jammer taillight and tailgate screws. I had no idea those were hot commodities for theft

I hadn't come across that as an option yet. Fortunately the ARE cover goes over the tailgate and locks, so even if you don't lock the tailgate, it cannot be dropped without prying the top up. Its not fool proof, but I think the taillights/tailgate thieves are more the opportunistic type, they won't spend too much time as that would take for something so small as the taillights... hopefully 

43 minutes ago, CaptainKopper said:

I hadn't come across that as an option yet. Fortunately the ARE cover goes over the tailgate and locks, so even if you don't lock the tailgate, it cannot be dropped without prying the top up. Its not fool proof, but I think the taillights/tailgate thieves are more the opportunistic type, they won't spend too much time as that would take for something so small as the taillights... hopefully 

It’ll be a minute before I get my tonneau cover, but the one I’m planning on purchasing wouldn’t prevent opening the tailgate. I went to the Jimmi Jammer website and they have quite a selection of anti-theft products, but locating an authorized dealer is a PITA. In my profession you would think I would have heard of these types of thefts, but I haven’t at all. Now catalytic converters, that’s an entirely different story!

8 hours ago, CBears said:

60 gal gas tank???  Didn’t even

know that was possible. 

Oh yeah.  This truck is mainly for RV towing so I would rather have the extra capacity.  I have seen at least two companies mentioned here and/or FTE forums.  The stock tank is 32 gallons and two I listed below are 60 gallon and 55 gallon respectively.  The additional weight should included in your capacity calculations if needed. 

Diesel = 7 pounds per gallon

• Stock tank @ 32 gallons = 224 lbs
  • S&B tank @ 60 gallons = 420 lbs
  • Titan tank @ 55 gallons = 385 lbs 

* The tanks themselves add some additional weight that isn't factored in and the weight of diesel is approximate.  Getting your truck weighed is going to be the most accurate method of determining your truck's actual weight. 

Edited by Monoman
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Monoman said:

Oh yeah.  This truck is mainly for RV towing so I would rather have the extra capacity.  I have seen at least two companies mentioned here and/or FTE forums.  The stock tank is 32 gallons and two I listed below are 60 gallon and 55 gallon respectively.  The additional weight should included in your capacity calculations if needed. 

* The tanks themselves add some additional weight that isn't factored in and the weight of diesel is approximate.  Getting your truck weighed is going to be the most accurate method of determining your truck's actual weight. 

I looked up the S&B and they currently don't have a gas version, only diesel.  They are also pretty pricey!  Not sure why I was surprised, everything with these trucks is pricey.  Anyway, thanks for the info.

16 minutes ago, CBears said:

I looked up the S&B and they currently don't have a gas version, only diesel.  They are also pretty pricey!  Not sure why I was surprised, everything with these trucks is pricey.  Anyway, thanks for the info.

Yep.  It's not a lot compared to the overall expense.  It would be nice if Ford had a big fuel tank option.

• Like 1

2022 F350 Lariat CC DRW 6.7 ordered 2/12. Obviously no word about anything yet.

Some type of spray bedliner (dealer said do not order from Ford for delay issue). They have a Bullet Liner installer they use. May just go with that.

Front side windows tinted (dealer does that with a "mandatory" dealer kit). It's not too expensive though, all things considered.

Bakflip MX4 tonneau, had one before. I have a Retrax now on my 2020 F350. I do not like the canister in the bed. And locking it at different openings is finicky.

Ceramic coating.

Maybe Ford ESP

It doesn't need much IMO. Mud flaps, wheel liners ordered from factory.

5 hours ago, CBears said:

Mine is going to be the 7.3 with a short bed.  Will it have a 34 gallon tank?  I see that there is a 29 gallon tank also.

Transfer Flow is finishing up certification of a 58 gal tank for the gas short beds. Can't wait!

On 2/21/2022 at 9:26 PM, tcritch3 said:

What’s on your list of things to buy for your trucks? I want to make sure I have everything on my own list. I’m up to almost $9k right now ???

my list includes:

Black Grille, emblems to make it like the BAP since I had to remove it to get it built, went with the sport package instead

Tonneau cover

OEM fifth wheel prep

Bedliner

B&W Stow and go hitch

1.5” Leveling kit

Tremor Fender flares

Fuel Maverick 20x9 +1 wheels

35x11.5x20 Nitto Ridge Grappler Tires

What kind and where did you get your Tremor Fender Flares?

Thanks

On 2/22/2022 at 11:37 AM, Gharri30 said:

22 F250 Lariat 7.3 with BAP in CarboGray(may change to Antimatter).....

-- Tremor Valance

-- 4" BDS lift

-- 37x13.50s, undecided on brand

-- 22x12s, either Arkon Mandelas in satin black or Vrock Anvils in gloss black 

-- drop hitch

-- weather mats 

-- window tint

-- vent visors 

-- retrax bedcover 

-- train horn with quick connect air fitting cut in to run air hose 

-- AMP power steps 

-- exhaust 

-- would like some sort of behind seat sub box

-- need to find some back seat entertainment for the kids

......And the future list will go on ?

It appears AMP steps are not available for '22 Ford trucks, you may want to add the factory power steps to your order. It was mentioned in a thread recently on FTE and I just looked at the AMP Research website, they do not list Ford as an option for '22 trucks. 

Edited by sr1209

1 hour ago, sr1209 said:

It appears AMP steps are not available for '22 Ford trucks, you may want to add the factory power steps to your order. It was mentioned in a thread recently on FTE and I just looked at the AMP Research website, they do not list Ford as an option for '22 trucks. 

Yea I asked a local dealer when I purchased my lift that said the same.  That'll have to be a future project I guess. 

Well just like our builds, the wheels I wanted are on back order for months! 

Remember the good ole days when we could just order something - damn near anything - and it would be here in no time? Yeah, me either!

But I digress. It just gives me a little more time to save up… and change my mind 10 more times ?

18 hours ago, Monoman said:

I just ordered a 60 Gallon S&B tank but it's on backorder right now so might be a few weeks before it arrives. As you, this truck will mainly be used for towing around the 5th wheel. I had a 50 Gallon Titan on my Duramax and loved having the fuel security when you were out on the road. As you know, finding a RV friendly fuel station that has Diesel is not always easy so the fewer fill-ups, the better.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, tcritch3 said:

You can buy them through Ford accessories. You’d need to get them painted though. 

https://accessories.ford.com/products/super-duty-2018-2021-black-fender-flares-1

I'm curious about the flares as well as I'll be running 12 wides with 13.50s. Any ideas how much extra protection they may provide? I don't want anything crazy, just a little bit would be fine. Also any idea what the install entails? Have a few other things I wanted to get painted so these could be done then. 

10 hours ago, FirstFord22 said:

Well just like our builds, the wheels I wanted are on back order for months! 

Remember the good ole days when we could just order something - damn near anything - and it would be here in no time? Yeah, me either!

But I digress. It just gives me a little more time to save up… and change my mind 10 more times ?

You're right about that. I've been looking at wheels for a while and had it narrowed down to two. Beginning of the week I saw a new one that I like being released. So now I think I'm headed down that path. Now to just decide on the tires. Already have lift sitting at local shop. Wife said I have a problem. My three year old thinks my truck is going to show up orange, he may be slightly disappointed. ?