Super Duty Accessories

tcritch3

On 3/1/2022 at 8:21 PM, tcritch3 said:

Which bed mat did you go with?

I had a DeeZee in my 2019 F250, they are local and I bought it at their outlet store for fifty bucks.

It was nice to be able to through rocks and bricks into the back on it without worrying about damaging the floor of the bed.

• Like 1

From Ford/Dealership:

• Spray in Bedliner
  • Console Safe
  • Tinted Windows

Aftermarket:

• 2.5" Level kit - considering getting taller and adding blocks to back
  • 35" Nitto Terrain Grappler Tires
  • D-Rings for Trailer hooks to connect to ( I know my rigs' hooks are too large)
  • Super Duty Decal lettering for front hood
  • Husky Floor liners
  • FORScan ODB Connector to make changes to settings
  • Phone Magnet holder
  • Screen Protector

16 minutes ago, RustyT22 said:

From Ford/Dealership:

• Spray in Bedliner
  • Console Safe
  • Tinted Windows

Aftermarket:

• 2.5" Level kit - considering getting taller and adding blocks to back
  • 35" Nitto Terrain Grappler Tires
  • D-Rings for Trailer hooks to connect to ( I know my rigs' hooks are too large)
  • Super Duty Decal lettering for front hood
  • Husky Floor liners
  • FORScan ODB Connector to make changes to settings
  • Phone Magnet holder
  • Screen Protector

I forgot to add a B&W 4.5" Drop Hitch with 2 ball Receiver with locking hitch pin. 

Some select Husky Floor Mats are on sale on Amazon right now. Husky weather beater series. Got a set for my Platinum for 149 bucks front and rear. Been wanting to try Husky out for the last two trucks but always just ended up getting weather techs. I decided to use the sales price as the excuse to take the plunge. I got them in today, fitment is good, appearance is good,  they feel more pliable than the weather tech, they look like they will hold up. 

Just a heads up for anyone in the market and wants to try something new or save some cash. My truck took the 94061 husky part number. 

33 minutes ago, JT42 said:

Some select Husky Floor Mats are on sale on Amazon right now. Husky weather beater series. Got a set for my Platinum for 149 bucks front and rear. Been wanting to try Husky out for the last two trucks but always just ended up getting weather techs. I decided to use the sales price as the excuse to take the plunge. I got them in today, fitment is good, appearance is good,  they feel more pliable than the weather tech, they look like they will hold up. 

Just a heads up for anyone in the market and wants to try something new or save some cash. My truck took the 94061 husky part number. 

Have ran husky’s in my last two trucks like them better than the weathertechs.  

• Like 1

What tonneau cover we going with these days? The truck will be more or less a pavement queen, with limited towing and or 5th wheel use. I haven't had a tonneau cover on a truck in the last 15 years, obviously the tech/market has changed since then.

Quality/UV protection/Rain & Snow protection are high on the list. From casual research I have looked at retrax, BAK, roll and lock and diamond back. 

Leaning toward retractable style over the tri folds, the diamond back HD looks interesting but looks like it could be a pain in the ass as well. 

Thoughts?

1 hour ago, JT42 said:

What tonneau cover we going with these days? The truck will be more or less a pavement queen, with limited towing and or 5th wheel use. I haven't had a tonneau cover on a truck in the last 15 years, obviously the tech/market has changed since then.

Quality/UV protection/Rain & Snow protection are high on the list. From casual research I have looked at retrax, BAK, roll and lock and diamond back. 

Leaning toward retractable style over the tri folds, the diamond back HD looks interesting but looks like it could be a pain in the ass as well. 

Thoughts?

I have the Ford factory roll up, mfg appears to be retrax.  I love almost everything about the cover, including being able to stand on it to wax the 5th wheel :)  What i don't like is how much bed space it takes up, which is part of my reason for getting LB.  While towing the 5th wheel, cover locks down just in front of hitch, providing pretty good protection from weather under the cover.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, JT42 said:

Thoughts?

I just ordered a Roll n Lock. My last truck had one, 10yr and no issues.

I did look at retrax But asked them how to clear the drain hoses if debris clog them. Was told you have to unbolt the unit to slide the whole thing back to clean them.

The Roll n Lock you just open the roll cover and you can access them. 

• Like 1

Gentlemen with the BAP on Agate Black, Carbonized Gray or Antimatter Blue, is the FX4 lettering shaded to blend with the paint, or is it the red lettering? Needing to know if I need to purchase those as well. Got the 2WD valance; raptor grill lights, TIS 20” wheels paired with 35X12.5 Toyo Open Country MTs and a 2.5 leveling kit sitting in the garage.

It’ll be like Christmas Day all over again!

14 hours ago, JT42 said:

Thoughts?

Having too much time while waiting on my truck, I have gone back and forth on this.  Current choice is the Leer Quad fold.  Several reviews mention they tow 5th wheels/goosenecks with 3 panels folded flat.  It also can stand up (not touching the cab/rear window) and is held that way with 2 struts, and appears to be below the CHMBL/camera.  And easy to remove if necessary.  I ordered a short bed, so I think it will give me more of the bed to use.  Kind of the best compromise for me, it seems.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FirstFord22 said:

Gentlemen with the BAP on Agate Black, Carbonized Gray or Antimatter Blue, is the FX4 lettering shaded to blend with the paint, or is it the red lettering? Needing to know if I need to purchase those as well. Got the 2WD valance; raptor grill lights, TIS 20” wheels paired with 35X12.5 Toyo Open Country MTs and a 2.5 leveling kit sitting in the garage.

It’ll be like Christmas Day all over again!

I'm fairly certain they're all some combination of like black, silver, gray. At least all the ones I've seen have been. Carbonized, Iconic and Antinstter pictured. 

Screenshot_20220310-224704_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220310-224839_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220310-225135_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Toe Truck said:

Having too much time while waiting on my truck, I have gone back and forth on this.  Current choice is the Leer Quad fold.  Several reviews mention they tow 5th wheels/goosenecks with 3 panels folded flat.  It also can stand up (not touching the cab/rear window) and is held that way with 2 struts, and appears to be below the CHMBL/camera.  And easy to remove if necessary.  I ordered a short bed, so I think it will give me more of the bed to use.  Kind of the best compromise for me, it seems.

@Toe Truck I had my eye on that one as well. Haven’t pulled the trigger yet though. 

26 minutes ago, Gharri30 said:

@FirstFord22 I see the goods are stacking up quickly..lol. Don't worry same here. Have valance, lift and just ordered wheels and tires Friday. Everything else will go on hold until I actually get some info back. Probably should have waited on those big ticket items but ?.

Same, but just can’t help it!

• Like 1

I’m going with this tonneau, the undercover flex. It was recommended by my dealer accessory guy. Hope it’s a good one. They are giving me a pretty good deal on it. 
UnderCover Flex Hard Folding Truck Bed Tonneau Cover | FX21021 | Fits 2017 - 2022 Ford F-250/350 Super Duty 6' 10" Bed (81.9") https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LY5BMR4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_i_M49DNCWBG3RZ4PPP3E06

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Toe Truck said:

For me personally I have had several and keep coming back to the retrax powerpromx series. Yes they are expensive but having infinite adjustability to lock in material that is longer than the bed, more than adequate strength for me to stand on, and the ability to open/close without getting out of the truck it imho is worth it. 

12 hours ago, Toe Truck said:

Thanks for the tip, I like this with the strut feature for sure. I also have a local Leer dealer. I am going to stop by and see if they have a demo in the store i can feel. I see Leer is in the retractable game as well now, unfortunately they don't have one that fits the Tremor Bed yet. 

Linex also sells this Leer HF650M as an FYI. I called several different places for the HF650M lowest I could get them to go is $919. Going to stop by and check out one of there demo models. 

Edited by JT42
Addl. Info.

Is it me or did Ford drop most (maybe all) accessory options from the Super Duty  Build and Price tool?  I do see some wheel, tire, and running board options under exterior but nothing as extensive as before. AS, 5th wheel prep, sprayin liner, and tonneau covers were retail options the last time I checked about a month ago when they were only available for COVP.    I guess Ford is making changes to fulfill existing MY22 orders as best they can.  

Factory items with F250 CCSB, 6.7L, 4x4, Platinum, Star White, Marsala

- Front/Rear wheel liners

- block heater

- rapid heat

- sun roof

- upfitter switches

- Tremor package

- power running boards

- roof marker lamps

- 397A alternators

- high capacity towing

After market items

- Window tint (ceramic incl sun roof)

- PPF (Full front)

- Carli backcountry 2.5” leveling kit incl. sway bar end links, adj track bar, high mount steering stabilizer and progressive add a packs for the rear.

- B&W Tow and Stow

- Linex/SpeedLiner bed liner

- Retrax powerpro bed cover

- Lighted cup holders

- Acrylic “Tremor” cup inserts

- Lighted platinum scuff plates

- Console Vault w/ elite lock

- Noco plug for block heater w/ label

- Tailgate theft protection

- Taillight security screws

- Black lug nuts

- Forescan mods

- Rear seat back release

- Stubby antenna

- weather tech HP floor liners (front/rear)

- weather tech mud/splash guards

- “Tremor” logo raised lettering for tailgate 

- BlackVue DR900x plus 2 ch dash cam w/ cellular

- diesel fuel and drive !!!

Crap no wonder my wife is pissed every time she sees the pile in the garage. Scary thing is all the above is sitting and waiting for the truck and it’s only been ordered 5 weeks. Now I am scared because I have a lot more time to buy stuff between now and delivery

Edited by Cglenn
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Monoman said:

Is it me or did Ford drop most (maybe all) accessory options from the Super Duty  Build and Price tool?  I do see some wheel, tire, and running board options under exterior but nothing as extensive as before. AS, 5th wheel prep, sprayin liner, and tonneau covers were retail options the last time I checked about a month ago when they were only available for COVP.    I guess Ford is making changes to fulfill existing MY22 orders as best they can.  

This same thing happened a couple weeks ago.  After a day or two they were back.  My understanding is that if they are listed on the order guide they are available to order.

Boys I must say, came from a Raptor, sold it for 20K+ what I paid for it in 2019, bought this SuperDuty as a equity buy because of A plan discount/cheap interest rates (bought stocks on sale during this market correction). I am seriously thinking about keeping it till the wheels roll off at this point. I had initially bought it to resale (scarcity/equity in truck) for a Raptor R if they ever come out.  I am super impressed so far, and I really want to go hog wild on modding it out, I'm having to contain myself.

Usually if I know I am going to private party resale/dealer trade I usually don't put any aftermarket accessories on it because its a waste (usually) , but at this point thinking about keeping it for multiple years, and buy an old muscle care to get my speed fix. 

I really appreciate all the lists of accessories you guys are putting on, googling all of them very cool stuff. Went to another forum and looked at some of the stuff there doing/modding and holy crap, small business in America is booming! Seeing some familiar users names on there as well :). 

TLDR keep the list of accessories coming! 

• Like 2