Super Duty Accessories

tcritch3

8 hours ago, MT350 said:

I went with the new style WeatherTech as well and really like them. They are more of a matte finish, fit well, and are not slippery. Of course I keep a towel on them because I don’t like getting even my floor mats dirty!

Finally, I thought I was the only one who didn’t even like my floor mats looking dirty ?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Blown32 said:

Waiting 6+ months for my new F350 has given me plenty of time to acquire accessories and upgrades.  First time I've had a garage full of upgrades waiting for a vehicle to put them on.  Things like: console refrigerator, exhaust, pedal modifier, tool and fuel box, swing out bedside boxes, oil and filters for the next several changes, 32.5K fifth wheel hitch, gooseneck ball kit,  wheel well liners, a ranch in front bumper on order, and other stuff I can't remember the moment.  Yes, it's a sickness.......

… and many of us suffer from the same sickness ? ?

• Like 4

3 hours ago, FirstFord22 said:

… and many of us suffer from the same sickness ? ?

It’s been very helpful to show my girlfriend other examples of guy’s spending thousands of dollars to upgrade brand new trucks (some that haven’t even arrived yet).  It bolsters my argument this is “normal “ behavior!

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, MT350 said:

It’s been very helpful to show my girlfriend other examples of guy’s spending thousands of dollars to upgrade brand new trucks (some that haven’t even arrived yet).  It bolsters my argument this is “normal “ behavior!

?? I'm pretty sure my wife is tired of me showing her what I plan to do, what I'm buying or what y'all have done that's would look good. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, MT350 said:

Bought new tires yesterday, lift kit today, new wheels two weeks ago.

Told her it's better having a summer/winter setup for plowing.  ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Adirondex said:

Bought new tires yesterday, lift kit today, new wheels two weeks ago.

Told her it's better having a summer/winter setup for plowing.  ?

Well played sir, well played... ?? Have the same waiting around on mine. 

2 hours ago, Gharri30 said:

Well played sir, well played... ?? Have the same waiting around on mine. 

I hate this part… she’s only 30 miles away and I can’t take delivery yet! Then once she gets to the dealer, she’ll be going to get the lift, wheels and tires - oh, and the shocks and stabilizers. Still time to buy more toys

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, tcritch3 said:

What lift/wheels/tires did you go with?

I went conservative because I need the truck for plowing my driveways in the winter.  Plow was scraping the road way more than when it was mounted on my 2019 SD.

2.5" Ready Lift Level for the front and 4" blocks for the back. I bought a set of take-off Platinum rims and 29565-20 Nitto Terra Grapplers. Shocks are TBD. Also, because of the plow frame I'm getting conflicting info that I'll need adjustable 2" sway bar end links. I saw this picture (same setup) and was sold! I'll have the same in black ?

image.thumb.png.81d796d67fc09cac905aebe5337fac87.png

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Adirondex said:

I went conservative because I need the truck for plowing my driveways in the winter.  Plow was scraping the road way more than when it was mounted on my 2019 SD.

2.5" Ready Lift Level for the front and 4" blocks for the back. I bought a set of take-off Platinum rims and 29565-20 Nitto Terra Grapplers. Shocks are TBD. Also, because of the plow frame I'm getting conflicting info that I'll need adjustable 2" sway bar end links. I saw this picture (same setup) and was sold! I'll have the same in black ?

image.thumb.png.81d796d67fc09cac905aebe5337fac87.png

I like that a lot. Solid looking stance. 

Welp…I might need to add a compressor to my accessory list! Just in case I need to fill up my atv tires while I’m out playing. It will also come in handy for when I add airbags down the road for a fifth wheel. 

Also picked up some smoked amber clearance lights. I really like the black housings and it will look awesome with my other black truck accents. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, tcritch3 said:

Welp…I might need to add a compressor to my accessory list! Just in case I need to fill up my atv tires while I’m out playing. It will also come in handy for when I add airbags down the road for a fifth wheel. 

Also picked up some smoked amber clearance lights. I really like the black housings and it will look awesome with my other black truck accents. 

Aaaaaand just like that there goes more ? ?. Thankfully this time your list doesn’t include anything I need. I can’t wait to see what’s next on your list before your girl gets here ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, tcritch3 said:

Do it!!!! I'll have one already from doing a horn install. So Im going to have a quick coupler added, possible in the bed somewhere or where the def nozzle would be on diesel. Really hoping I can air down a 37in spare and make it work under the truck, then have the ability to drop it and air it up if a spare is needed. That will be trial and error though. Plus it would be nice to have air on demand if needed for any other number of situations. I'd like to possibly add a housing of some sort to seal it off from dirt and whatever else or possibly not. Have to see when the truck gets here what I can make work. Maybe something along the lines of one of these....

EDIT...

also what smoked lenses did you go with? I want to add some of them at some point as well. 

Screenshot_20220406-091649_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220406-091730_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220406-091623_Gallery.jpg

Edited by Gharri30

1 hour ago, TJAldridge said:

Gharri30, can I ask which compressor you went with/are going with?  I am trying to decide whether to put a compressor in my fifth wheel or on the truck and kind of on the fence.  Thank you.

I don't have any picked out yet. Trying to decide if want piece something together or work off a kit. Have a local guy that runs a shop, he has a 250 with similar set up to what I want. He runs his air bags, horn and air coupler, so going to swing by and talk to him one day and see his set up and how it's working for him and go from there. 

7 hours ago, Gharri30 said:

Do it!!!! I'll have one already from doing a horn install. So Im going to have a quick coupler added, possible in the bed somewhere or where the def nozzle would be on diesel. Really hoping I can air down a 37in spare and make it work under the truck, then have the ability to drop it and air it up if a spare is needed. That will be trial and error though. Plus it would be nice to have air on demand if needed for any other number of situations. I'd like to possibly add a housing of some sort to seal it off from dirt and whatever else or possibly not. Have to see when the truck gets here what I can make work. Maybe something along the lines of one of these....

EDIT...

also what smoked lenses did you go with? I want to add some of them at some point as well. 

Screenshot_20220406-091649_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220406-091730_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220406-091623_Gallery.jpg

That is a pretty sweet setup! I also saw one where they replaced the license plate bolts with air connectors, I liked how clean that looked too. 

These are the smoked lights, they come in Amber or White.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07K3XR9DC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I was going to get White but stuck with the Amber. They are cheap enough that I can buy a set of white ones too if I don't like the other ones!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, FirstFord22 said:

Aaaaaand just like that there goes more ? ?. Thankfully this time your list doesn’t include anything I need. I can’t wait to see what’s next on your list before your girl gets here ?

The list is ever changing and far from complete! ?

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, tcritch3 said:

That is a pretty sweet setup! I also saw one where they replaced the license plate bolts with air connectors, I liked how clean that looked too. 

These are the smoked lights, they come in Amber or White.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07K3XR9DC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I was going to get White but stuck with the Amber. They are cheap enough that I can buy a set of white ones too if I don't like the other ones!

I'll check them out, thanks.

I bet that license plate one would be pretty slick. I'd like to do a housing similar to the last picture on inside the bed somewhere close to the rear. Think it would look fairly clean as well. Just have to wait and see when she gets here. 

• Like 1