Super Duty Accessories

tcritch3

1 hour ago, FirstFord22 said:

WOW!!! Those are sweet! I can’t wait to see them on your rig!

I did a thing today:

47291977-5B2B-426E-B9D4-607C8E035C7F.jpeg

D113F9A8-4B16-4398-BEF3-C00731818709.jpeg

You and me both.

When did you pick your rig up? Must have missed that... and you got the 547s mounted. Very nice. Looks great.

Edited by Gharri30

3 hours ago, FirstFord22 said:

WOW!!! Those are sweet! I can’t wait to see them on your rig!

I did a thing today:

47291977-5B2B-426E-B9D4-607C8E035C7F.jpeg

D113F9A8-4B16-4398-BEF3-C00731818709.jpeg

Your truck is bad ass! I love the way you have it setup. I can’t wait for my delivery day, it’s down to days hopefully, maybe weeks if I am unlucky. 

10 hours ago, Gharri30 said:

You and me both.

When did you pick your rig up? Must have missed that... and you got the 547s mounted. Very nice. Looks great.

Just picked her up yesterday evening. I love the 547s more than the Motos I originally wanted. I can’t wait to get the Raptor grill lights installed to see her at night. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, tcritch3 said:

Your truck is bad ass! I love the way you have it setup. I can’t wait for my delivery day, it’s down to days hopefully, maybe weeks if I am unlucky. 

Thank you! I frigging love this truck! My first new ride in over 11 years! Damn near everyone at the dealership couldn’t stop looking, including the sales staff

Your girl will be here soon! 

• Like 1

On 4/12/2022 at 3:15 PM, Gharri30 said:

Anyone here with the Tremor package have the part number for the running boards? Thinking if I don't go with power boards in the future that I may go with the Tremor boards if I can find some. Thanks. 

Here you go sir!

M-16450-FSORB

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, tcritch3 said:

Here you go sir!

M-16450-FSORB

Thank you very much. Trying to decide what I want to go with. I like them but wife wants something lower since I'll be lifted 4" on 37s. I saw Amp has the powered boards available for the 2022s now. I've seen mixed reviews on them, some saying they quit working after while. They would definitely make the wife happier but trying to decide if they're worth it. Have you ever run any? Or anyone else out there lurking?

21 minutes ago, Gharri30 said:

Thank you very much. Trying to decide what I want to go with. I like them but wife wants something lower since I'll be lifted 4" on 37s. I saw Amp has the powered boards available for the 2022s now. I've seen mixed reviews on them, some saying they quit working after while. They would definitely make the wife happier but trying to decide if they're worth it. Have you ever run any? Or anyone else out there lurking?

My uncle ordered a truck at the same time as me and is getting the powered ones added at the dealer. He had issues with them on his 2018 Ram but loves the clean look. I am getting the sport package and they come with the black running boards. I am just going to run with those for now. I just didn't want the chrome ones. For the price the Tremor ones don't seem too bad if you like that look. 

16 minutes ago, tcritch3 said:

My uncle ordered a truck at the same time as me and is getting the powered ones added at the dealer. He had issues with them on his 2018 Ram but loves the clean look. I am getting the sport package and they come with the black running boards. I am just going to run with those for now. I just didn't want the chrome ones. For the price the Tremor ones don't seem too bad if you like that look. 

I Iike the look of the Tremor ones more than the ones that come with the BAP I'm getting but I wish Tremor ones hung just a bit lower.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gharri30 said:

I Iike the look of the Tremor ones more than the ones that come with the BAP I'm getting but I wish Tremor ones hung just a bit lower.

Regardless of what you decide, I can’t wait for the photos of your rig once she’s lifted!

I only went with the 2.5” leveling kit and she sits pretty high. Hell, I need a taller step ladder so I can properly wash the roof  and I’m frigging 6’3”. 

On 3/16/2022 at 4:44 PM, tcritch3 said:

Oh bummer! The one I ended up buying says it fits the 2022 F350, did yours say that but still didn’t work?

Screen Protector Compatible with 2022 Super Duty Sync 4 12 Inch Touchscreen,9H Hardess Shock Resistant,2022 Super Duty F250 F350 F450 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09P9QMZWW/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_i_6NYT4ER12E5X5FS811N2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Yes

2 hours ago, FirstFord22 said:

Regardless of what you decide, I can’t wait for the photos of your rig once she’s lifted!

I only went with the 2.5” leveling kit and she sits pretty high. Hell, I need a taller step ladder so I can properly wash the roof  and I’m frigging 6’3”. 

You and me both, your pictures juat made it worse on me. Those 37s paired with the 4in is going to make my wife hate me, espcially getting a 3 year old and a newborn in and out..??. I called the shop today that my lift is sitting at to reassure them that the truck will be here at some point, hopefully...lol. I also asked them about the Amps and they said no one has them in stock right now. So I'll run the boards that came on the truck for a while and see how they do. If I can figure out a way to fab a bracket to drop the Tremor ones a bit I may think about going that route. In the mean time, what else do you have for me to spend money on?

10 hours ago, Gharri30 said:

You and me both, your pictures juat made it worse on me. Those 37s paired with the 4in is going to make my wife hate me, espcially getting a 3 year old and a newborn in and out..??. I called the shop today that my lift is sitting at to reassure them that the truck will be here at some point, hopefully...lol. I also asked them about the Amps and they said no one has them in stock right now. So I'll run the boards that came on the truck for a while and see how they do. If I can figure out a way to fab a bracket to drop the Tremor ones a bit I may think about going that route. In the mean time, what else do you have for me to spend money on?

Tonneau cover? I got the BAKFlip tri-fold and love it!

Screen ProTech? I should be getting it this weekend for the monitor and cluster gauges. 
Tint? I just tinted every window with 15% and 50% on the entire windshield and moonroof. 
I’ll be installing the Raptor lights this weekend. After that I think I’m finished. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, FirstFord22 said:

Tonneau cover? I got the BAKFlip tri-fold and love it!

Screen ProTech? I should be getting it this weekend for the monitor and cluster gauges. 
Tint? I just tinted every window with 15% and 50% on the entire windshield and moonroof. 
I’ll be installing the Raptor lights this weekend. After that I think I’m finished. 

Have tonneau narrowed down to bakflip or retrax. I'll look into screen pro. Tint going 5% over factory on back and 5% on front, undecided if want to touch windshield or not. Have some lights for grill I'd like to get but not available for '22s yet. Plus some other crap .. ??. You didn't hit me to hard that time. ?

2 hours ago, Gharri30 said:

Have tonneau narrowed down to bakflip or retrax. I'll look into screen pro. Tint going 5% over factory on back and 5% on front, undecided if want to touch windshield or not. Have some lights for grill I'd like to get but not available for '22s yet. Plus some other crap .. ??. You didn't hit me to hard that time. ?

Originally I was going with the retractable tonneau when I placed my original order back in November, but when I placed the new order I left the tonneau off. Then I did some research and decided I liked the trifold didn’t use up any bed space like the retractable systems do. But I think it’s 6 one half dozen the other. I’m sure the retractable is a helluva lot easier to roll up. 

I’m glad I tinted the windshield at 50%. Can’t even tell from the inside and this Florida sun is no joke on dashboards. 

I just can’t wait to see the photos of yours and hear about your wife’s reaction after the first attempt getting in/out with a toddler and infant ?

• Like 1

Throw them at me: looking for recommendations for a bed divider that will fit under the BAKFlip tonneau cover for the 2022 F250. I like the Ford divider for the F150 that locks in using the boxlink system, but I can’t find anything close for my truck. I saw the Roll n Lock system but apparently it can only be used with their tonneau covers. 

Please send me your recommendations so I can spend even more money on her, as if I haven’t already spent enough. Thank you all

1 hour ago, tcritch3 said:

Also, are the Husky Liners X-act Contour Series worth the extra cost of the normal Husky Liners - 94061?

I can’t yet provide you with a long term critique of them as you know, but I love them! I had WeatherTech in the last ride and decided to go with the Husky X-act and love everything about them. They fit very well and are much more pliable while still offering the same protection. 

I say go for it ?

36 minutes ago, FirstFord22 said:

I can’t yet provide you with a long term critique of them as you know, but I love them! I had WeatherTech in the last ride and decided to go with the Husky X-act and love everything about them. They fit very well and are much more pliable while still offering the same protection. 

I say go for it ?

On my way to Amazon now...?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, FirstFord22 said:

Originally I was going with the retractable tonneau when I placed my original order back in November, but when I placed the new order I left the tonneau off. Then I did some research and decided I liked the trifold didn’t use up any bed space like the retractable systems do. But I think it’s 6 one half dozen the other. I’m sure the retractable is a helluva lot easier to roll up. 

I’m glad I tinted the windshield at 50%. Can’t even tell from the inside and this Florida sun is no joke on dashboards. 

I just can’t wait to see the photos of yours and hear about your wife’s reaction after the first attempt getting in/out with a toddler and infant ?

I had a soft roll up on my last so either will be an improvement over it. I might can swing the 50%, give me a little relief and some dash protection as you stated. 

She'll end up telling me she's driving separate..lol.

• Like 1

On 4/14/2022 at 1:17 PM, Gharri30 said:

My opinion on Amps is when they work they're great. Mine crapped out after two years but I live in snow country where the norm in winter is snow, slush and road salt/sand. They have a 5 year warranty but when the pins in the brackets start getting tight, the motors can't retract or extend all the way and that's on you. I power washed them regularly and still had to remove the steps and soak the pins with every lubricant known to man and still couldn't get them to work when exposed to the cold. Our Expedition (under warranty) boards and my old Navigator both had issues.

If you live in a warm climate they're fine but I'd say forget them if your truck is exposed to winter conditions. I ordered OEM powered steps on my new truck because they'll be under warranty for as long as I own the truck. If they crap out this time I'll just bring the truck in tell them to fix it.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Adirondex said:

My opinion on Amps is when they work they're great. Mine crapped out after two years but I live in snow country where the norm in winter is snow, slush and road salt/sand. They have a 5 year warranty but when the pins in the brackets start getting tight, the motors can't retract or extend all the way and that's on you. I power washed them regularly and still had to remove the steps and soak the pins with every lubricant known to man and still couldn't get them to work when exposed to the cold. Our Expedition (under warranty) boards and my old Navigator both had issues.

If you live in a warm climate they're fine but I'd say forget them if your truck is exposed to winter conditions. I ordered OEM powered steps on my new truck because they'll be under warranty for as long as I own the truck. If they crap out this time I'll just bring the truck in tell them to fix it.

I live near Charlotte, NC so we catch a little of everything weather wise. The more I read the more I see that same 2 year mark seeming to be the breakdown point. Definitely hate to pay that price for them to develop those kind of problems that fall on me. Have to see what other opinions I can come up with. Thanks for the honest input. 

9 hours ago, Gharri30 said:

I live near Charlotte, NC so we catch a little of everything weather wise. The more I read the more I see that same 2 year mark seeming to be the breakdown point. Definitely hate to pay that price for them to develop those kind of problems that fall on me. Have to see what other opinions I can come up with. Thanks for the honest input. 

You should be fine in North Carolina compared to Northern NY. I think the truck looks better without running boards hanging down but that's me. I opted to not install the stainless strip on the outside edge which makes them almost disappear when retracted.

image.png.52ec91539d77eb24c589f63cc050afec.png

• Like 1