Super Duty Accessories

tcritch3

18 minutes ago, FirstFord22 said:

@tcritch3 I’ve been wondering where you’d been! She looks sweet… now it’s time to go with the 2WD valance and the raptor grill lights to compliment the roof lights. What’s a few more ? ?

@Gharri30 fingers crossed here too for ya! Can’t wait to see your rig as well

@FirstFord22 You are a bad influence on my bank account!! ?

13 hours ago, FirstFord22 said:

@tcritch3 I’ve been wondering where you’d been! She looks sweet… now it’s time to go with the 2WD valance and the raptor grill lights to compliment the roof lights. What’s a few more ? ?

@Gharri30 fingers crossed here too for ya! Can’t wait to see your rig as well

Went into production at the beginning of the week. Was hoping to have a built email by now but no such luck. My chances of having it and getting it ready for the beach trip in July are dwindling. My bed cover did show up today so there's that. 

2 hours ago, Gharri30 said:

Went into production at the beginning of the week. Was hoping to have a built email by now but no such luck. My chances of having it and getting it ready for the beach trip in July are dwindling. My bed cover did show up today so there's that. 

Plenty of time! She’ll be in your driveway before the end of the month ready for her maiden voyage!

You have the bed cover, wheels and tires aaaaand…

Everything is coming together

32 minutes ago, FirstFord22 said:

Plenty of time! She’ll be in your driveway before the end of the month ready for her maiden voyage!

You have the bed cover, wheels and tires aaaaand…

Everything is coming together

Glad you're optimistic. Saw someone's that got built earlier this week had a beginning of June delivery date. Bed cover, wheels/tires, lift, vent visors, waiting on grill/fender badges/mirror caps and rear seat cover. Still have few other things I want to have right away. The rest can wait...maybe.

Edited by Gharri30

10 hours ago, Gharri30 said:

Glad you're optimistic. Saw someone's that got built earlier this week had a beginning of June delivery date. Bed cover, wheels/tires, lift, vent visors, waiting on grill/fender badges/mirror caps and rear seat cover. Still have few other things I want to have right away. The rest can wait...maybe.

It probably depends on your location.  Mine was built earlier this week and has an estimated arrival June 2-8 in eastern Washington State.  It just got on the train car is is heading to Gibson, IN this weekend.

1 hour ago, Lee2021 said:

It probably depends on your location.  Mine was built earlier this week and has an estimated arrival June 2-8 in eastern Washington State.  It just got on the train car is is heading to Gibson, IN this weekend.

Same arrival window as my truck which was built on 5/2.  My truck is also going to eastern Washington with a delivery to Corwin Ford in Spokane.  Maybe both of our trucks are in the same shipment.  How did you obtain the rail car information and how are you tracking it?  Thanks.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, 1972Mach1 said:

Same arrival window as my truck which was built on 5/2.  My truck is also going to eastern Washington with a delivery to Corwin Ford in Spokane.  Maybe both of our trucks are in the same shipment.  How did you obtain the rail car information and how are you tracking it?  Thanks.

Wow,

Built on 5/2, received shipped email earlier this morning.  And going to Corwin in Spokane as well.  I got the railcar info from Ford.com chat by asking what railcar it was on.  (Corwin would be able to give me this information also, but they are not wonderful at providing order updates!)  Find the thread on CSX shipping tracking in Super Duty forum here; however, I'll just put the highlights here.  My number was CTTX 0690835.  So dial 1800 235 2352 then press 1. Then 23818192  (which = CTTX). Then enter your rail car # mine was 690835.  then he will ask another question enter ##.  Yes, I bet we are on the same car.  The next stop for the railcar is Gibson IN on May 8.

1 hour ago, Lee2021 said:

Wow,

Built on 5/2, received shipped email earlier this morning.  And going to Corwin in Spokane as well.  I got the railcar info from Ford.com chat by asking what railcar it was on.  (Corwin would be able to give me this information also, but they are not wonderful at providing order updates!)  Find the thread on CSX shipping tracking in Super Duty forum here; however, I'll just put the highlights here.  My number was CTTX 0690835.  So dial 1800 235 2352 then press 1. Then 23818192  (which = CTTX). Then enter your rail car # mine was 690835.  then he will ask another question enter ##.  Yes, I bet we are on the same car.  The next stop for the railcar is Gibson IN on May 8.

Thanks for the information.  I had read on other forums that anything heading east was going via BNSF or Union Pacific so I wasn't sure if the CSX instructions for tracking would apply.  I received the shipped email on Thursday.  I totally agree with Corwin being less than forthcoming with information as I went in there a couple of times for production information and then emailed my salesman yesterday for a VVR which from what I understood contains the rail car information.  In all cases they never provided any information other than what was on the Ford tracking site that we can see.  So far they did say that my purchase was price protected and still locked in under X plan pricing from November.  I'll chat with Ford tomorrow and hopefully get the information which is probably the same as yours!

Edited by 1972Mach1

8 hours ago, Lee2021 said:

Yea if I would have received a built and a built and shipped email this week for the beginning of June I wouldn't be as concerned. Hoping next week. Will have a lot to squeeze it before first week in July to have it ready for vacation. In the mean time I guess I'll continue buying stuff everyone posts..?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 1972Mach1 said:

Thanks for the information.  I had read on other forums that anything heading east was going via BNSF or Union Pacific so I wasn't sure if the CSX instructions for tracking would apply.  I received the shipped email on Thursday.  I totally agree with Corwin being less than forthcoming with information as I went in there a couple of times for production information and then emailed my salesman yesterday for a VVR which from what I understood contains the rail car information.  In all cases they never provided any information other than what was on the Ford tracking site that we can see.  So far they did say that my purchase was price protected and still locked in under X plan pricing from November.  I'll chat with Ford tomorrow and hopefully get the information which is probably the same as yours!

I ordered 11/1, also with x-plan, and Duane have said i was price protected too.  The thing that bugged me a bit when i ordered was that they said "the computer isn't giving me x-plan".  I know what the price should be, and I do have their invoice price printout which is within a few hundred dollars.  After reading more here now I could have pushed more on that, but it should be pretty straight forward with the current x-plan price on the invoice and a price protection check - or discount.  I started out with Darren as my salesman, who is now the F&I guy.  I stopped by a few months ago and Duane took over.  He did look up my order at the time on the paper order bank and gave me some info and said I was price protected.  Tyler, the sales manager (or one of them), was the most helpful when I stopped by for my first visit after my order.  He told me of the build constraints, that they assign priority 19 to everyone and don't adjust, and to just wait.  Not once has Corwin reached out to me proactively yet and said, "your truck was built", or "you were selected for order".  As long as they honor the price, I can live with them being lazy.  I knew that going in based on previous interactions.  Obviously I'd like more, but that's not who they are.  Wendle gives better service, but wouldn't take x-plan.  Did Corwin give you the x-plan price printout when you ordered?

6 hours ago, Gharri30 said:

Yea if I would have received a built and a built and shipped email this week for the beginning of June I wouldn't be as concerned. Hoping next week. Will have a lot to squeeze it before first week in July to have it ready for vacation. In the mean time I guess I'll continue buying stuff everyone posts..?

Understand completely!  Also trying to figure out how I can get some non-towing miles in, however, with our current trailer at 7k lbs won't be stressing the truck much!

Has anyone posted the weigh safe drop hitch yet?  I have the 3" shank, 6" drop, aluminum hitch sitting in our garage just waiting for the truck.  It's max weight capability is 21k lbs, so I'll be able to tow any dump trailer, boat, travel trailer, skid steer, etc.  They have sales every couple of months to get 15% off.  Picked over B&W as I like the locking pins, the way that the balls are mounted, is quite a bit lighter than the steel ones, and just looks nice.  Now its time for a garage sale for all of the 2" non-adjustable stingers and balls sitting in the garage!

This won't replace the WDH for the long term travel trailer towing, but it can handle just about everything else!

image.png.7b258f5d55f4229b552814909da6b78c.png

7 hours ago, Lee2021 said:

I ordered 11/1, also with x-plan, and Duane have said i was price protected too.  The thing that bugged me a bit when i ordered was that they said "the computer isn't giving me x-plan".  I know what the price should be, and I do have their invoice price printout which is within a few hundred dollars.  After reading more here now I could have pushed more on that, but it should be pretty straight forward with the current x-plan price on the invoice and a price protection check - or discount.  I started out with Darren as my salesman, who is now the F&I guy.  I stopped by a few months ago and Duane took over.  He did look up my order at the time on the paper order bank and gave me some info and said I was price protected.  Tyler, the sales manager (or one of them), was the most helpful when I stopped by for my first visit after my order.  He told me of the build constraints, that they assign priority 19 to everyone and don't adjust, and to just wait.  Not once has Corwin reached out to me proactively yet and said, "your truck was built", or "you were selected for order".  As long as they honor the price, I can live with them being lazy.  I knew that going in based on previous interactions.  Obviously I'd like more, but that's not who they are.  Wendle gives better service, but wouldn't take x-plan.  Did Corwin give you the x-plan price printout when you ordered?

This is what they gave me at the time of order (11/20).  My salesman Jeff has been out for months but he was pretty good to work for and Guyett was the guy who finalized the order.  I have not seen him the few times I went back for updates so I'm not sure if he is still there.  They told me the same concerning the priority and that haven't reached out to me either since the order was placed. They were good with being up front about the X plan pricing however they would not do X plan on a Tremor which was fine for us. Also I did reach out to Ford for the railcar information and its a different care TTGX 253773. I called the tracker and it went to Cincinnati and is supposed to arrive in Gibson Indiana today.

reacted order.png

Edited by 1972Mach1

1 hour ago, 1972Mach1 said:

This is what they gave me at the time of order (11/20).  My salesman Jeff has been out for months but he was pretty good to work for and Guyett was the guy who finalized the order.  I have not seen him the few times I went back for updates so I'm not sure if he is still there.  They told me the same concerning the priority and that haven't reached out to me either since the order was placed. They were good with being up front about the X plan pricing however they would not do X plan on a Tremor which was fine for us. Also I did reach out to Ford for the railcar information and its a different care TTGX 253773. I called the tracker and it went to Cincinnati and is supposed to arrive in Gibson Indiana today.

reacted order.png

I have very similar truck, but 350, backup cameras, sunroof.  Same color, engine, trim, etc, etc.  CSX says now that the railcar will arrive in Gibson at 4:16pm today.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lee2021 said:

Understand completely!  Also trying to figure out how I can get some non-towing miles in, however, with our current trailer at 7k lbs won't be stressing the truck much!

Has anyone posted the weigh safe drop hitch yet?  I have the 3" shank, 6" drop, aluminum hitch sitting in our garage just waiting for the truck.  It's max weight capability is 21k lbs, so I'll be able to tow any dump trailer, boat, travel trailer, skid steer, etc.  They have sales every couple of months to get 15% off.  Picked over B&W as I like the locking pins, the way that the balls are mounted, is quite a bit lighter than the steel ones, and just looks nice.  Now its time for a garage sale for all of the 2" non-adjustable stingers and balls sitting in the garage!

This won't replace the WDH for the long term travel trailer towing, but it can handle just about everything else!

image.png.7b258f5d55f4229b552814909da6b78c.png

I've seen a few guys around my area with weigh safe hitches but have never got around to asking them about performance. I like that the B&W has the stow feature especially having a 3 year old running around. The weigh safe may have something as well I just haven't done my research on either yet. 

6 hours ago, FirstFord22 said:

@Gharri30 that’s what I like to hear, keep spending ? on her. Just don’t tell momma, surprise her, she’ll love it I’m sure ?

Surprised her with that early Mothers Day bed cover. Those late Morhers Day vent visors will be here tomorrow. ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 5/5/2022 at 3:36 PM, 4thTimer said:

So the DTE is calculated from the total of the 2 tanks? Is there a wired connection from the external tank gage? 

Also,  is the feed from the extra tank fast enough to keep up with the pump?  If you just filled the external, would both be full by the time you were done or would it be best to fill the factory tank before you fill the external?   Thanks for the info. 

I think you misunderstand. The S&B 60 gallon tank completely replaces the OEM 34 gallon tank, so it uses the same sensor unit and filter. The only thing you have to do once the tank is replaced is to use Forscan to let your truck know you now have a 60 gallon tank.

41 minutes ago, AtlasBlue350 said:

I think you misunderstand. The S&B 60 gallon tank completely replaces the OEM 34 gallon tank, so it uses the same sensor unit and filter. The only thing you have to do once the tank is replaced is to use Forscan to let your truck know you now have a 60 gallon tank.

Ahhhh, ok. I was thinking an extra tank in the bed. Never mind. 

1 hour ago, danielj said:

I added:

Side badges

Rear window decal

Window tint

50cal antenna 

Front bumper.

More to add in the future. But these are my main add-ons I was pretty excited about. 

20220510_065829.jpg

20220510_065901.jpg

20220510_070007.jpg

A little/ lot ostentatious/ gaudy, but I’m genuinely glad you’re happy. One of the great things about freedom is the ability to decorate our possessions any way we choose. 

Edited by Dr-Bear-PhD