Super Duty Accessories

tcritch3

Think I forgot this one on my list. Thinking at some point I may do some grill lights like these pictured (more of an astectic thing than anything). To me they look best in these two grill styles pictured instead of the Lariat grill I'll have because of how they line up with the lights. So thinking I'll have to change the grill out if i decide to do them. Now this will be my first Ford so I'm not sure what belongs to what trim level or year, or if the grills are even interchangeable. Are these KR and Platinum grills or possibly just from one trim level? I may also do a small light bar tucked into the bumper similar to the one in the first picture. Anyone have a particular brand bar they've run that they prefer? Thoughts or info appreciated. 

Edit... I have a 250 Lariat 7.3 on the way by the way.. left that off. 

Screenshot_20220311-201835_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220311-201947_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220311-202230_Instagram.jpg

Edited by Gharri30
add Info
  • Like 1

RTX Tonneau Cover - ~2k

Leveling Kit and Installed - Unsure

37x12.50x20 Tires - 1.5k-2.5k

Window Tint - ~400

Rain guards - 50

Dash Cam - Unsure

Possibly Paint Matching - Unsure

Grill Lights - Don’t really want to pay for FordSixFo’s

Ranch Hand Brush Guard - ~900

5th Wheel Kit - Unsure

May do a Valance Swap - 100

Looking for any good recommendations for a dash cam, I’ve looked around a little bit but I would like to see what some people have done an liked. Something seamless and high security. Also if anyone knows roughly how much it would cost to paint match, mirrors, headlights, taillights, and emblems I would be very curious to know. I’ve never looked into it and have no idea. Thanks! 

• Like 1

I don't have the truck yet, but I already have the following waiting for the truck:

- Weathertech floor mats

- Weathertech hood deflector

- Bulletpoint phone/accessory mount

- Demco autoslide 5th wheel hitch

I might move my BlackVue dashcam from another vehicle to my truck.

Things already from factory will be:

- Hard folding tonneau cover

- 5th wheel prep

On 2/28/2022 at 12:37 PM, CBears said:

So i just figured out today that my XLT won't be coming with wireless charging in the front of the console like I thought it would.  Are there any accessory options for putting this in once it arrives that anyone knows about?

If it is in the same location as the 2020 Expedition I have, under the radio, my iPhone doesn't fit when it is in a case. I ended up buying a wireless charging cradle from Amazon and pairing it with a BuiltRight Ind mounting bracket. Have my phone and iPad mounted there in the Expedition and plan to do the same with the 250 when it arrives. 

Cradle:  https://www.amazon.com/Wireless-CHGeek-Charging-Windshield-Dashboard/dp/B08D5XJTJS/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=chgeek+15w+qi+fast+charging&qid=1647289879&sprefix=chgeek+15w+%2Caps%2C120&sr=8-3
Dash Mount: https://builtrightind.com/products/builtright-industries-dash-mount-2015-2020-ford-f-150-raptor-2017-f-250-f-350

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, casperok said:

If it is in the same location as the 2020 Expedition I have, under the radio, my iPhone doesn't fit when it is in a case. I ended up buying a wireless charging cradle from Amazon and pairing it with a BuiltRight Ind mounting bracket. Have my phone and iPad mounted there in the Expedition and plan to do the same with the 250 when it arrives. 

Cradle:  https://www.amazon.com/Wireless-CHGeek-Charging-Windshield-Dashboard/dp/B08D5XJTJS/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=chgeek+15w+qi+fast+charging&qid=1647289879&sprefix=chgeek+15w+%2Caps%2C120&sr=8-3
Dash Mount: https://builtrightind.com/products/builtright-industries-dash-mount-2015-2020-ford-f-150-raptor-2017-f-250-f-350

Very cool!  Thank you!

• Like 1

Small mod/accessory for my radar detector. Just installed a blend mount for a R3 radar detector, tapped into my mirror plug. Cleans up having to run a power cord to your cigarette lighter and no suction cups. Also powers off immediately after you shut off the truck. 

I got my FORScan adapter in today, going to play around with that tomorrow, after I do some more research. 

blend mount.png

wiring for blend mount.png

blend.png

29 minutes ago, JT42 said:

Small mod/accessory for my radar detector. Just installed a blend mount for a R3 radar detector, tapped into my mirror plug. Cleans up having to run a power cord to your cigarette lighter and no suction cups. Also powers off immediately after you shut off the truck. 

I got my FORScan adapter in today, going to play around with that tomorrow, after I do some more research. 

blend.png

I have that style of mount for my BlackVue dashcam.  I really like it.  Very sturdy, totally hides the dashcam behind my mirror, and no suction cups on windshield or stuff on dash.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, FirstFord22 said:

Dammit boys, in addition to all the other shit, now I just ordered a stubby antenna, Husky floor mats and the rear seat release strap. Next up, the tonneau cover 

I REALLY need to stop coming on here and reading about all the toys you boys are buying! 

?? I dont feel so bad now, I've managed to make it two weeks without buying anything. Doing good. Wheels and tires are due to ship soon though. 

@FirstFord22 I'm sure I could help you think of a few more things. I have plenty left on the list. There's got to be something on there you don't have yet. I went with some wheels from TIS as well (560B) after going back and forth on two other sets for the longest time. It would be a lot more fun if I could get this VIN. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FirstFord22 said:

Dammit boys, in addition to all the other shit, now I just ordered a stubby antenna, Husky floor mats and the rear seat release strap. Next up, the tonneau cover 

I REALLY need to stop coming on here and reading about all the toys you boys are buying! 

What stubby did you get? I just ordered a built right one.

I was bummed that the they were advertising on there site the phone mount bases would not work with the 2022 with the 12" display. I ordered a bullet proof instead. 

Today I have ordered a Leer mid height cap, with rails, carpet and the front opening window to clean the truck back glass. Plus the full bed rug for the 8 foot box. Just the tip of the ordering…I’ll post photos when the cap comes in, Leer said that a Branden was causing a 6 week delay. Everything I’m ordering has a delay from this guy? He needs to be replaced sooner than later.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, JT42 said:

What stubby did you get? I just ordered a built right one.

I was bummed that the they were advertising on there site the phone mount bases would not work with the 2022 with the 12" display. I ordered a bullet proof instead. 

I got the 6 3/4” AntennaMastsRus stubby from Amazon for $30. Is your phone mount from Bulletproof or BulletPoint? I Googled Bulletproof but BulletPoint keeps popping up 

3 hours ago, JT42 said:

was bummed that the they were advertising on there site the phone mount bases would not work with the 2022 with the 12" display. I ordered a bullet proof instead. 

I’m glad you mentioned this because I hadn’t even seen it!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, FirstFord22 said:

I got the 6 3/4” AntennaMastsRus stubby from Amazon for $30. Is your phone mount from Bulletproof or BulletPoint? I Googled Bulletproof but BulletPoint keeps popping up 

Dangit, I have been getting this confused all week! 
It’s Bulletpoint. In the review section of the mount, a user posted one on a 350 platinum with a 12” display. I also sent customer service a message asking about it said it will work. 

I should have it this week and I’ll report back with some pics. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, 35FordTudor said:

Today I have ordered a Leer mid height cap, with rails, carpet and the front opening window to clean the truck back glass. Plus the full bed rug for the 8 foot box. Just the tip of the ordering…I’ll post photos when the cap comes in, Leer said that a Branden was causing a 6 week delay. Everything I’m ordering has a delay from this guy? He needs to be replaced sooner than later.

Please post some photos when you get it in and get a chance! 

Factory items with F250 CCSB, 6.7L, 4x4, Platinum, Star White, Marsala
- Front/Rear wheel liners
- block heater
- rapid heat
- sun roof
- upfitter switches
- Tremor package
- power running boards
- roof marker lamps
- 397A alternators
- high capacity towing

After market items
- Window tint (ceramic incl sun roof)
- PPF (Full front)
- Carli backcountry 2.5” leveling kit incl. sway bar end links, adj track bar, high mount steering stabilizer and progressive add a packs for the rear.
- B&W Tow and Stow
- Linex/SpeedLiner bed liner
- Retrax powerpro bed cover
- Lighted cup holders
- Acrylic “Tremor” cup inserts
- Lighted platinum scuff plates
- Console Vault w/ elite lock
- Noco plug for block heater w/ label
- Tailgate theft protection
- Taillight security screws
- Black lug nuts
- Forescan mods
- Rear seat back release
- Stubby antenna
- weather tech HP floor liners (front/rear)
- weather tech mud/splash guards
- “Tremor” logo raised lettering for tailgate
- BlackVue DR900x plus 2 ch dash cam w/ cellular on blend mount
- Tufskinz hood letters
- TDVinyl “Platinum” letters for tailgate
- diesel fuel and drive !!!

Crap no wonder my wife is pissed every time she sees the pile in the garage. Scary thing is all the above is sitting and waiting for the truck and it’s only been ordered 6 weeks. Wife told me if anything else shows up in the mail for “that truck” that it better be either a bed or a surgical stapler for my head! ??

23 minutes ago, Cglenn said:

Crap no wonder my wife is pissed every time she sees the pile in the garage. Scary thing is all the above is sitting and waiting for the truck and it’s only been ordered 6 weeks. Wife told me if anything else shows up in the mail for “that truck” that it better be either a bed or a surgical stapler for my head! ??

Be careful ordering too much stuff specifically for the '22 model just in case you end up not getting a '22. I had that thought when I was about 5 months into my wait and had my Weathertech stuff sitting here.  It shouldn't be too much longer for me now though.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ButlerDan said:

Be careful ordering too much stuff specifically for the '22 model just in case you end up not getting a '22. I had that thought when I was about 5 months into my wait and had my Weathertech stuff sitting here.  It shouldn't be too much longer for me now though.

I had that same thought. That's why I quit buying stuff for now. Unfortunately the three things I have bought are some of the most expensive. 

On 3/11/2022 at 7:27 PM, Gharri30 said:

Think I forgot this one on my list. Thinking at some point I may do some grill lights like these pictured (more of an astectic thing than anything). To me they look best in these two grill styles pictured instead of the Lariat grill I'll have because of how they line up with the lights. So thinking I'll have to change the grill out if i decide to do them. Now this will be my first Ford so I'm not sure what belongs to what trim level or year, or if the grills are even interchangeable. Are these KR and Platinum grills or possibly just from one trim level? I may also do a small light bar tucked into the bumper similar to the one in the first picture. Anyone have a particular brand bar they've run that they prefer? Thoughts or info appreciated. 

Anyone know who makes these? I am interested to see how they mount and what the fit/finish is

On 3/11/2022 at 8:27 PM, Gharri30 said:

Love this, just another way to spend money on the truck, this forum is dangerous! 

4 hours ago, Cglenn said:

Anyone know who makes these? I am interested to see how they mount and what the fit/finish is

These particular ones are from a guy that goes by lanier_metal on Instagram. I'm sure there are cheaper alternatives but ?. He does some custom ones as well. I saw one on his page that he did that was amber.

https://laniermetal.bigcartel.com/

3 hours ago, Redlined1 said:

Love this, just another way to spend money on the truck, this forum is dangerous! 

You aren't lying. This is a great place for solid info but bad on the wallet. 

Edited by Gharri30
add Info

On 3/15/2022 at 4:49 AM, JT42 said:

Please post some photos when you get it in and get a chance! 

I was probably the original poster on the bullet point.  I absolutely love it.  Still want to get the dash cam added to the bracket, but need to figure out how to add it, given my cam's unusual mounting hardware :(  Holds my phone's wireless charging base and Garmin 890 without moving.

• Like 1