Ocean Drive Blue or Flight Blue

Sunshine1124

I’ve ordered pristine white but now debating changing the color before the window closes.  The problem is there are so many different variations between these two colors in the pics online that I’m not sure what the true color is of each.  Some pics of the flight blue look teal and some of the ocean look almost lavender.  Wondering if anyone has seen these colors in person to give some insight?

51 minutes ago, akirby said:

Flight blue is almost black in person unless it’s in direct sunlight.  It’s way darker than what’s pictured on the Ford website.  If you really want blue get ocean blue.

Thanks! That’s great info to have. I was hoping the flight blue looked like a navy so that might be in line with what I was looking for. 

2 hours ago, Sunshine1124 said:

Thanks! That’s great info to have. I was hoping the flight blue looked like a navy so that might be in line with what I was looking for. 

I would say it’s a really dark navy but if that’s what you want it might work for you.  Shouldn’t be too hard to find something in stock with that color.

My Flight Blue looks Black sitting in the garage. When out in the sunlight it is a very deep Blue, but obviously not Black. For sure is not a bright Blue. My Pristine White Nautilus glows in the sunlight and looks awesome. No complaints about that color at all. 

• Like 1

Check the lincoln site and see if you can find an ocean blue on the corsair near you.  We were thinking about going that path but need to get our replacement ordered ASAP so went with white as there were no corsairs around us anytime soon in ocean blue :(

• 3 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, PGood said:

Here is a good look at a new Nav in Flight Blue

Pretty good video. The only thing I would say is that the grille itself is not actually larger. It looks larger because of the design below the grille going straight versus flaring as in the 2018-2021 models. It has a beefier appearance IMO while still having a luxury look as compared to the overly sporty grille on the Escalade. Cadillac can't decide if it is going for sporty or luxury. 

16 minutes ago, akirby said:

Black Label has always been restricted - mostly just black, white, silver or grey.

I still think it's odd haha. Seems back in the day, you had more options moving yup in trim levels, sort of an incentive to do so. At least the BL grille is now distinctive from the other trims. 

47 minutes ago, Black Label said:

I still think it's odd haha. Seems back in the day, you had more options moving yup in trim levels, sort of an incentive to do so. At least the BL grille is now distinctive from the other trims. 

I think it’s because of the specialized interior themes and not having to worry about which ones work with which colors.

• Like 1

On 2/27/2022 at 2:36 AM, akirby said:

Flight blue is almost black in person unless it’s in direct sunlight.  It’s way darker than what’s pictured on the Ford website.  If you really want blue get ocean blue.

I saw this to be pretty much spot on.  The flight blue is quite dark but tends to change color as the sun shines on it at different angles.

Flight Blue is a dark blue, in heavy shade or night it looks black, it's very obviously blue in light and in some lights a green undertone comes out which gives a little bit of teal but it's rare. I love it and have it on our aviator.

Ocean drive has a massive purple/lavender undertone. To me it looks like a Ford color, not a Lincoln one.