2022 F250 King Ranch

I hope I’m doing this correctly because I appreciate your time, I keep thinking I’m almost there, then it gets bumped. ANY information you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

N114 order code

1FT7W2BN0NED48795

Edited by Sh6l9by

Thanks again for your time. Is it being bumped do to commodity issues? Or just not ready to be my time yet. Yes I have AS, spray liner, and pretty much all the things to make it my dream truck. I just don’t want to short myself on something I’ve waited my hole life for. Again thanks for your time.  
ps I’m known as patience now at my dealer not the most masculine nickname but I’ll live.

Per the rules - I don't speculate on dates for anything so don't even ask.  I wouldn't know anyway.

You are doing the right thing though - if it is your dream vehicle don't scrimp on features just because you think you might get it faster.  Trust me - whatever crazy convoluted ways people are trying to get their vehicles faster nowadays, it doesn't work.  People are waiting a long time these days because that is how long it is taking.  Just be extremely patient.

• Like 1

So the VIN is the saving grace. Once the the VIN comes the build is not far behind, WELL, so to speak. I’m more then happy knowing that it WILL happen eventually.  Thanks again you’ve made my wait a little more bearable.  Not gonna lie 8 bumps has been tough and I’ll be shocked if week of March 28 works out. But I know it’ll be worth the wait.

• Like 1

Hey Ice

I am so glad I didn’t get any news lately (no news is supposed to be good news) as discussed I have a tentative date of week of March 28th.

Any information would be really appreciated.

quick side note/question the fact that I have a VIN mean’s eventually the truck will be built the way I ordered it with all the commodity items right?

Thanks again for your time.   Patience ?

1 hour ago, Sh6l9by said:

quick side note/question the fact that I have a VIN mean’s eventually the truck will be built the way I ordered it with all the commodity items right?

Thanks again for your time.   Patience ?

It means they think they’ll have all the parts for your truck but that could change based on supplier issues.

Per the rules

- first, since you are in pre-production, no bumps until after the last date I gave you which, as you discussed, is 03/28. So don't even ask.

- second, still somehow you haven't even figured out how to bump your thread properly.  Just saying you want an update will no get you one.

Read the damn rules.

• 3 weeks later...

Very much appreciate what you do.

I’ve gone through the dealer and actually got a day not a week 4/7 Thursday I was pumped.

‘Then went to square up financing and was told it moved to 4/10 Sunday (Palm Sunday at that) is that even possible?

Meaning do they build on Sundays (a Holy Sunday) I know it doesn’t mean the same thing to everyone. Just seems a little off to me.

Hopefully I did this request properly.

VIN # 1FT7W2BN0NED48795

• 2 weeks later...