Missing Person Report

Decker

Description - Not to tall, bout 150 lb`s, graying hair and sometimes wearing two or three face masks at the same time. 

Last Seen - In DC, on stage and every fake news outlet. Multiple time a day. 

State of Mind - confused and confessing to know everything but constantly moving his own goal post. 

If found please drop in a mailbox postage is guaranteed by the DNC for return to Wuhan PRC. 

Will respond to Freakin Cool Fauci Dude.

Edited by Decker
  • Haha 1

Ok I know, the keys and lock might happen again... but I had to forward this.....

March 2020, watching a local newscast. Two Sheriff deputies were chasing a man across a beach that, but for those three, was empty of humans. The shirtless guy hadn’t killed anyone, stolen a purse, or even jaywalked – his crime was just being on a beach, by himself. LA County had decided that it was a public health hazard, just be on the beach.
Later, LA County was taking outdoor basketball hoops either down or covering them up. Tons of sand were dumped into skate parks to prevent their use. Across the country, people were masking outdoors and yelling at people who weren’t. I was yelled at several times by people a hundred feet from me — for not wearing a mask.
Why? Tony said so
Grocery stores were being overrun. Not a roll of toilet paper in sight. People were buying items that they likely hadn’t bought, ever.
Why? Tony said so
Mask up. Don’t mask up. Double mask, triple mask. Two weeks to flatten the curve.
Why? Tony said so
Never again shake someone’s hand.
Why? Tony said so
Sanitize your groceries, don’t touch anything. Not a bottle of sanitizer to be found. It’s airborne. It’s on the furniture. It’s airborne again.
Why? Tony said so
Six Feet Distance. “It’s the science”
Why? Tony said so 
The virus came from bats. The virus isn’t manmade. It didn’t come from a lab. Don’t blame China.
Why? Tony said so
Take the jab, you’re protected. Take the jab, you’re kinda protected. Take the jab, it’s better than nothing. Take the jab and a booster. Wash, Rinse Repeat.
Why? Tony said so
American’s highest-paid government employee. Why... makes ya wonder.