My Corsair disappeared from vehicle order tracking

Hi,

I went to check on my Corsair this morning and found that I could no longer track it on the vehicle order tracking system. It said invalid vin. I have the correct vin and order number. It had been working up until today. My dealer said that the scheduled build date was to 3/18/22. Wondering if they are making a change to my info? Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Ted

1 hour ago, cudaus1 said:

Hi,

I went to check on my Corsair this morning and found that I could no longer track it on the vehicle order tracking system. It said invalid vin. I have the correct vin and order number. It had been working up until today. My dealer said that the scheduled build date was to 3/18/22. Wondering if they are making a change to my info? Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Ted

My Navigator disappeared yesterday but is back this morning. I wouldn’t panic. Just a system glitch I bet. 

As someone who obsessively checks the tracking site many times a day, I can say that occasionally I will get that same error message, and it is usually fine if I check again a couple of hours later. I wouldn’t worry, but if it keeps failing for like a week I would probably get the dealer on the line…

• Like 2

On 3/6/2022 at 8:59 AM, voidoid said:

As someone who obsessively checks the tracking site many times a day, I can say that occasionally I will get that same error message, and it is usually fine if I check again a couple of hours later. I wouldn’t worry, but if it keeps failing for like a week I would probably get the dealer on the line…

Thank you for your reply. I find that it is hit and miss.