FOR SALE TIRES, WHEELS, WENCH AND BUMPERS

B AT

Got my 2022 f250 and customized it. I now have 5 factory wheels and tires, a warn 12,000lb wench (never used) front and rear bumpers, truck bed access step for sale. Please let me know if interested. Selling at best price offered

1 hour ago, B AT said:

Got my 2022 f250 and customized it. I now have 5 factory wheels and tires, a warn 12,000lb wench (never used) front and rear bumpers, truck bed access step for sale. Please let me know if interested. Selling at best price offered

Where are you located and how much for the winch?

36 minutes ago, B AT said:

8 lug 20" that come with the platinum package

I literately spent months looking for a new set of platinum rims for my '19 and now the new truck. Last year I found a decent set with low mileage Michelin tires for LESS than I paid for the take-off rims I bought a few weeks ago! ?

Now this... damned if you do, damned if you don't.... you won't have any problem selling. Good luck

24 minutes ago, Adirondex said:

Tighter than two coats of paint ....

That's tight, I've not heard that one before, lol.  I have heard tighter than a tick on a hound dog's a$$ or tighter than Dick's hat band.  Two coats of paint are very close to atomic closeness.  It's amazing how a conversation can go off on a tangent or devolve into something completely unrelated, but I was game to play along, we need to have good clean fun and laugh when we can, life is too short too be too serious.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, 787Toolman said:

It's amazing how a conversation can go off on a tangent or devolve into something completely unrelated, but I was game to play along, we need to have good clean fun and laugh when we can, life is too short too be too serious.

Amen brother!

• Like 1

On 3/8/2022 at 2:50 PM, B AT said:

Wheels and bed step. Price and location?

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if he ever sold or wheels or what but I’ll have a brand new set of take offs from my Platinum F250 available next week. 8 lug, 20”, with new Michelin tires that come stock. Will only have 10-15 miles on them from driving to and fro at plant/dealership. I’m in North MS. PM if any interest.