Build Date 2022 Lincoln Aviator Reserve

PJH

5 hours ago, PJH said:

Ordered new build 2022 Aviator Reserve and confirmed from dealer November 2021. When can/should I expect notification of build completion and dealer delivery?? Thank You!

I've been seeing Reserve orders taking 3-4 months from what I've read on various forums/groups. GT orders longer than that. They just did a round of scheduling into April weeks, so if your car was not scheduled yet, you may be waiting for a May build at this point or later. Have you checked in with your dealer on status?

47 minutes ago, PJH said:

Last Friday dealer said my order was Priority 2 status. No idea what that means…

Priority is relative to other orders within that dealer. There's posts around on how the allocation system works, but basically they round robin through dealers, picking up the highest priority order within that dealer's unscheduled orders that can be built given current commodity constraints. 2 is pretty high, so it means that your order would likely be next in line from your dealer as soon as commodity constraints allow.

46 minutes ago, PJH said:

Wow that’s great to hear - thanks so much for the insight!

No problemo :) I'm navigating this whole process too. The commodity shortages is the biggest thing causing delays as far as I know, so while you may have a high priority (I think 2 is highest a dealer can set without their regional rep doing something special), your order still won't get scheduled until Ford has the right parts to build it.

Here is an older post explaining the whole process that I found handy: https://www.focusrs.org/threads/the-ford-ordering-process-explained-from-start-to-finish.908/