When are the dates updated on the Window Sticker?

Neil99

I have an F450 which is in the shipping process. I believe the date originally on the window sticker (in the bottom middle) is the date it gets officially scheduled. The window sticker date was then updated right around when the actual production finished. My truck was in a railyard in St. Louis earlier this week. Today the window sticker date was updated again. I'm wondering if that means the truck has reached my local railyard, my dealer, or they are just messing with me ? Does anybody have any insight into when the window sticker dates are updated?

1 hour ago, Neil99 said:

I think I've already gotten an answer, but just to clarify, I'm talking about this number at the bottom of the window sticker.

Clipboard01.thumb.jpg.33e4a83c4c60025060427871037c423d.jpg

Mine is the date I was first able to view the window sticker and it hasn't changed since.

Mine is now a day approximately 7 days after it went onto a train headed to Houston. It isn't at the dealer yet, so I was wondering if they update the sticker when the vehicle leaves railroad custody and is delivered to the trucking company lot.

31 minutes ago, Neil99 said:

Mine is now a day approximately 7 days after it went onto a train headed to Houston. It isn't at the dealer yet, so I was wondering if they update the sticker when the vehicle leaves railroad custody and is delivered to the trucking company lot.

NO!

For the millionth time ignore the date it’s meaningless!!!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, CBears said:

So.......I feel like you are trying to say something here?  So the date is actually something we should be concerned about then???  ?

You should check it every day, obsess about it and any time it changes you should create 7 different conspiracy theories about why it changed and post about all 7.  ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

On 3/14/2022 at 4:06 PM, akirby said:

You should check it every day, obsess about it and any time it changes you should create 7 different conspiracy theories about why it changed and post about all 7.  ?

This posting process will get you 21 posts in 3 days to create enough posts to ask Cyberdman for info on production status, haha.  Good call boss...

• Haha 2