Make Sure Your Maverick Is FULLY Ordered!

When you order (any Ford model I assume), and the dealer takes a deposit and enters it into Ford's WBDO System, you will quickly get an email congratulating you on your order. Not so fast!  There is a secondary system called ROVP that your order has to also be entered in, AND approved by Ford for an actual completed order.  If your dealer did not copy your driver's license to send to Corporate, your order is not in ROVP, or at least not approved.

You can call your dealer or Ford corporate to CONFIRM your order is listed at very least as "unscheduled/clean" in BOTH systems.

Edited by Aufgeblassen

22 hours ago, akirby said:

I’m reasonably sure if your email is in the system then your order is confirmed.  Otherwise how would they know your email?  And it’s COVP not ROVP.

Nope.  It is ROVP.  And the 1st system (whereby you get a confirmation email) is WBDO, but your ordered will not actually happen until submitted to ROVP system and APPROVED.

Edited by Aufgeblassen

16 minutes ago, akirby said:

ROVP may be the system name but the program name is COVP.  I didn’t think there was a way to input a customer email in WBDO - I thought that was only in ROVP but I might be wrong.

There is an ROVP program that is specific to Maverick. It's just a duplicate version of COVP but for Maverick orders. Absolutely stupid and typical of Dearborn creating more work at the dealership level.

WBDO has included the ability to add/attach the customer e-mail to retail orders for some time. Attached is a copy of the e-mail form in WBDO. 

WBDO_Retail Customer E-Mail.jpg