In production on Lincoln Customer site

Hi all,

My Corsair just went to in production button on the Lincoln Customer site. Does this mean there should be no delay's in the build? Also it said to click on the window sticker tab to see my sticker, but it wasn't there.

Thanks,

Ted 

Sticker may take another day or two.  

As far as delays, there can definitely be more.  The first allotment of 2022 Expeditions and Navigators were stuck “in production” for weeks.  Probably waiting on chips.

My Navigator just went into production yesterday.  We can see who gets theirs first :play: 

Edited by Xraymd

19 minutes ago, Xraymd said:

Sticker may take another day or two.  

As far as delays, there can definitely be more.  The first allotment of 2022 Expeditions and Navigators were stuck “in production” for weeks.  Probably waiting on chips.

My Navigator just went into production yesterday.  We can see who gets theirs first :play:  Thanks, I'll let you know.

On 3/16/2022 at 9:12 PM, voidoid said:

My Corsair was “In Production” for almost three weeks, from 2/7 to 2/25. Then it was about another week until 3/3 ship date. 

(Still in transit but estimated delivery date is 3/17, fingers crossed!)

I hope it gets to you soon. I can't understand that in my case, it  takes a month to get from Louisville to Naples FL.I remember getting Lincoln's in two weeks from build to delivery in the 80's and 90's. Of course, I did live in the Detroit area then. Still seems like a long time to get here! 

59 minutes ago, cudaus1 said:

I hope it gets to you soon. I can't understand that in my case, it  takes a month to get from Louisville to Naples FL.I remember getting Lincoln's in two weeks from build to delivery in the 80's and 90's. Of course, I did live in the Detroit area then. Still seems like a long time to get here! 

The first part of the wait is getting it on the right train and sometimes that gets delayed.  Second part is getting it from the rail yard to the dealer which is at the mercy of the local trucking company and that might take a week or two or longer in some cases.  Every part of the journey has delays right now.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I picked up my Corsair Reserve yesterday. Here is the timeline. Dealer ordered it for stock on November 13 2021. I put a deposit on it February 16, 2022. Listed as in production on March 24th and was built on March 25th. It was shipped from Louisville on March 28th and arrived at the dealer in Naples FL on April 4th.

I hope that when my lease is up in three years that we are back to normal delivery times. I also hope that delivery speeds up for all of you waiting for your cars.

• Like 4

On 4/12/2022 at 6:15 AM, cudaus1 said:

Well, I picked up my Corsair Reserve yesterday. Here is the timeline. Dealer ordered it for stock on November 13 2021. I put a deposit on it February 16, 2022. Listed as in production on March 24th and was built on March 25th. It was shipped from Louisville on March 28th and arrived at the dealer in Naples FL on April 4th.

I hope that when my lease is up in three years that we are back to normal delivery times. I also hope that delivery speeds up for all of you waiting for your cars.

That's actually a great timeline. Congrats!