2023 Transit Production Information

ice-capades

Per Friday's FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin) here's the production timetable for the 2022/2023MY Transit.

• 10/14/2021 - 2022MY Final Fleet Order Due Date
  • 05/26/2022 - 2022MY Last Day to Spec Change
  • 08/19/2022 - 2022MY Balance Out Date
  •  
  • 05/16/2022 - 2023MY Order Bank Open Date
  • 06/16/2022 - 2023MY Scheduling Begins
  • 08/22/2022 - 2023MY Job #1 Date

All dates are subject to change. 

Per today's FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin) here's the production timetable for the 2022/2023MY Transit.

TRANSIT - US FLEET COMMERCIAL (Does not include Retail Orders)

• 10/14/2021 - 2022MY Final Fleet Order Due Date
  •  
  • 05/31/2022 - 2023MY Order Bank Open Date

Per Friday's FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin) here's the updated production timetable for the 2022/2023MY Transit.

• 10/14/2021 - 2022MY Fleet Final Order Due Date (US Fleet Commercial) Does NOT include Retail Orders
  • 10/29/2021 - 2022MY Fleet Final Order Due Date (State, Local & Federal Government)
  • 10/29/2021 - 2022MY Fleet Final Order Due Date (VSO - Vehicle Special Order)
  •  
  • 06/27/2022 - 2023MY Order Bank Open Date (VSO -Vehicle Special Order)
  • 07/14/2022 - 2023MY Scheduling Begins (VSO - Vehicle Special Order)
  • 09/19/2022 - 2023MY Job #1 Date (VSO - Vehicle Special Order)

• 1 month later...

Per Friday's FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin) here's the updated scheduling and production timetable for the 2022/2023MY Transit.

• 10/14/2021 - 2022MY Fleet Final Order Due Date (US Fleet Commercial) Does NOT include Retail Orders
  • 10/29/2021 - 2022MY Fleet Final Order Due Date (State, Local & Federal Government)
  • 10/29/2021 - 2022MY Fleet Final Order Due Date (VSO - Vehicle Special Order)
  • 06/09/2022 - 2022MY Last Day to Spec Change
  • 08/22/2022 - 2022MY Balance Out Date
  •  
  • 06/27/2022 - 2023MY Order Bank Open Date (VSO -Vehicle Special Order)
  • 06/30/2022 - 2023MY Scheduling Begins
  • 07/14/2022 - 2023MY Scheduling Begins (VSO - Vehicle Special Order)
  • 09/09/2022 - 2023MY Fleet Final Order Due Date (State & Local Government Only)
  • 09/19/2022 - 2023MY Job #1 Date (VSO - Vehicle Special Order)

The 2023 Transit Order Guide will be released on or about the date that the USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) opens and will be available for download in the Dealer Order Guides section. 

Edited by ice-capades
Additional Content
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

2023 MODEL YEAR TRANSIT TRANSITION CUSTOMER SATISFACTION PRIVATE OFFER

SUMMARY
Due to unprecedented circumstances with supply chain constraints we did not have enough allocation/commodities to build all of the 22MY Transit unscheduled Customer Order Verification Program (COVP) verified retail orders that were in the dealer order bank. We recognize the importance of taking care of these customers and are announcing the 2023 Model Year Transit Transition Customer Satisfaction Private Offer Program.

TRANSIT CUSTOMER SATISFACTION PRIVATE OFFER
Ford will be providing customers with a COVP approved 22MY retail order that went unscheduled with a private offer that can be applied toward the purchase or lease of a new 23MY Transit.

2023MY Transit_Private Offer.jpg

ELIGIBILITY

• Customer must have an unscheduled 22MY retail order that was enrolled and approved in COVP prior to the previously-communicated cut-off date of 2/18/2022 in order to qualify for the private offer
  • The commercial order bank closed on 10/15/21 which drove an influx of traditional Ford Pro orders to be submitted via the retail order bank which was open through 2/11/2022. As a result, there will be limiting criteria applied to eligible orders for this private offer:
    • Unique customer(s) with ≤ 2 22MY units ordered are eligible, unique customers with ≥ 3 22MY units ordered are ineligible for this private offer
    • Regardless of units ordered, customers that were identified to have a FIN code are ineligible for this private offer
    • There will be no exceptions to customer eligibility

All customer certificates are preloaded into SmartVINCENT. Please utilize Certificate Inquiry screen to verify customer eligibility and Private Offer value under Program #38566.

Eligible customers must place a new 23MY retail order and take delivery of their ordered vehicle to be eligible for model year transition private offer. Vehicle sale end user name must match the customer name on the retail order or will be subject to chargeback.

ACTION REQUESTED
22MY Verified Unscheduled Retail Orders:

• Do not cancel unscheduled 22MY retail orders in WBDO or the COVP website. We will be using these orders to determine qualification for the 23MY replacement program.
  • Customer lists will be distributed through Regional Field teams
  • Dealers should utilize the Certificate Inquiry tool in SmartVINCENT to verify customer eligbiility
  • Dealer-specific lists will include order number and body code for the unscheduled 22MY retail order
  • Eligible customer lists are final and no exceptions will be considered
Edited by ice-capades
Additional Content
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...

INFORMATION
Product Offering Changes: 23MY Transit New Key Option

ACTION REQUESTED
Please be advised of new key option for 23MY Transit and resulting impact to orders.

SUMMARY
While the automotive industry continues to be confronted by supply chain shortages, Ford is working diligently to ensure our vehicles are delivered to dealers and customers as quickly as possible. These shortages impact a wide variety of components used to manufacture our products. Therefore, Ford will be implementing a new key option [LL1] for 23MY Transit and will provide a $500 credit for the new option. This new required option will include 2 keys with depopulated (no keyless functionality) key fobs to help customers receive their vehicles sooner. Your understanding & continued support are appreciated.

• This new option, 2 keys with depopulated (no keyless functionality) key fobs (19Y), is now a required option unless Intelligent Access with Push-Button Start (41J) has been selected
  • Updated order guide and pricing is available on FMCDealer.

Customers taking delivery of retail and fleet orders must sign the attached Acknowledgement Form. A copy of the signed Acknowledgment Form must be included in the deal jacket.

Customer Acknowledgement Form

A signed Customer Acknowledgement Form is required documentation for customers taking delivery of an impacted ordered vehicle.  

Signed copies of the form, must be maintained by the selling dealer in the vehicle deal jacket.

A copy of the form is attached and will also be available to download through Smart Vincent and on FMCDealer.

AcknowledgementLetter_23MYTransit.pdf

Edited by ice-capades
Additional Content
  • Like 1

INFORMATION
Product Offering Changes: 23MY Transit Auto Start-Stop Removal

ACTION REQUESTED
Please be advised of Start-Stop Removal for 23MY Transit and resulting impact to orders.

SUMMARY
While the automotive industry continues to be confronted by supply chain shortages, Ford is working diligently to ensure our vehicles are delivered to dealers and customers as quickly as possible. These shortages impact a wide variety of components used to manufacture our products. Therefore, Ford will be implementing the removal of the Auto Start-Stop feature for 23MY Transit and will provide a $50 credit for the removal. Auto Stop/Start will be removed from the standard section of all Monroney labels. The removal option will be shown in the optional section of the Monroney sticker as Auto Start Stop Removal.

• Any existing 23MY Transit orders that have been submitted with the 3.5L PFDi V6 (998) and 3.5L EcoBoost V6 (99G) engines will now no longer receive the Auto Start-Stop Technology nor the switch on the dash to disable the technology.
  • Auto Start-Stop Removal option code 19X, is now a required option
  • Updated order guide and pricing have been posted to FMCDealer

Dealer stock orders require no special handling or customer acknowledgement forms. Customers taking delivery of retail and fleet orders must sign the attached Acknowledgement Form. A copy of the signed Acknowledgment Form must be included in the deal jacket.

A signed Customer Acknowledgement Form is required documentation for customers taking delivery of an impacted ordered vehicle.  

Signed copies of the form, must be maintained by the selling dealer in the vehicle deal jacket.

A copy of the form is attached and will also be available to download through Smart Vincent and on FMCDealer.

AcknowledgementLetter_23MYTransit.pdf

Edited by ice-capades
Additional Content
  • Sad 1

INFORMATION
Product Offering Changes: 23MY Transit New Key Option

ACTION REQUESTED
Please be advised of new key option for 23MY Transit and resulting impact to orders.

SUMMARY
Due to improved supply projections, this new key option is being held and is now late availability until further notice. Please look for updated communications and direction in the coming weeks.

While the automotive industry continues to be confronted by supply chain shortages, Ford is working diligently to ensure our vehicles are delivered to dealers and customers as quickly as possible. These shortages impact a wide variety of components used to manufacture our products. Therefore, Ford will be implementing a new key option[LL1]  for 23MY Transit and will provide a $500 credit for the new option. This new required option will include 2 keys with depopulated (no keyless functionality) key fobs to help customers receive their vehicles sooner. This option will come with non-powered key fobs, with no remote lock/unlock and panic button functionality. External lock and unlocking will require use of the bladed key. Your understanding & continued support are appreciated.

• This new option, 2 keys with depopulated (no keyless functionality) key fobs (19Y), is now a required option unless Intelligent Access with Push-Button Start (41J) has been selected
  • Updated order guide and pricing is available on FMCDealer.

Customers taking delivery of retail and fleet orders must sign the attached Acknowledgement Form. A copy of the signed Acknowledgment Form must be included in the deal jacket.

AcknowledgementLetter_23MYTransit_2022-09-28.pdf

Edited by ice-capades
Additional Content
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Error: Posted in the 2023 Transit Connect Production Information forum on 09/15/2022 by mistake. 

INFORMATION
2023 Model Year Transit Gas - Important Retail Order Bank Update

ACTION REQUESTED
Inform your teams that the final day to submit new customer retail orders for 2023 Model Year Transit Gas is September 22, 2022.

SUMMARY
Transit continues to experience high customer demand paired with a large number of carry-over 22MY orders. We are making the decision to turn off the ability to submit new 2023 Model Year Transit Gas retail orders after September 22, 2022 to focus on existing orders.

After September 22, 2022 and for the remainder of the 2023 model year, dealers will continue to be able to submit orders for Transit dealer stock inventory and, if selected for scheduling within existing commodity constraints, customers will be able to purchase these vehicles from dealers upon arrival.

KEY DATES

• September 22, 2022: Dealers have until 10pm EDT to submit new 2023 Transit retail orders
    • WBDO/CONCEPs will no longer accept new retail orders after this date and time
  • October 6, 2022: Dealers must complete the Retail Order Verification Process by 10pm EDT.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

• 22MY to 23MY: Please ensure all customers looking to take advantage of the 22MY to 23MY Model Year Transition C&I offer have their orders submitted by the 9/22 deadline
  • 23MY to 24MY: Please note that there is no intention of providing a MY Transition offer for those customers who do not get their 23MY Transit built and need to re-order a 24MY, regardless of COVP approval status
  • WBDO will allow dealers to modify specs on existing retail orders after September 22, 2022
    • Body and PEP codes cannot be changed
  • 2023 Model Year Transit dealer stock inventory ordering will remain open after September 22, 2022

ORDER SUBMISSIONS

• Please do not wait until the last minute to submit your retail orders
  • If you are having issues submitting a retail order (see red box below), please check “Email is not available.”  You will be able to add the customer email address at a later time.

WBDO_E-Mail is not available.jpg

• Like 1

• ice-capades unpinned, unlocked, pinned and locked this topic

Per Friday's FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin) here's the most recent scheduling and production information for the 2023MY Transit.

• 06/30/2022 - 2023MY Scheduling Begins
  • 08/25/2022 - 2023MY Job #1 Date
  •       TBD         - 2023MY Balance Out Date

• Like 1