When does ford release window sticker

As I understand it the blend date is when all the parts start to come together and the build date is the date the build is finished but the moderators may know better.  Also there is a very detailed order process page that may have the information in it.  I can't remember where I read that the blend date was actually when the drivetrain and body are scheduled to come together.  That is when I am planning on visiting the rouge tour and trying to pretend I will see my F150 built.  I have seen people post that their blend date changed on their window sticker too.  I got an in production today and am awaiting a window sticker to show up in Ford order tracking.  My guess is it will show up in the next day or two.

• 4 weeks later...

My dealer explained that there is a build week and a build date.  He said you can have a build week and that typically slips (mine did, quite frequently.)  He said once he can see a build date, it is usually pretty solid.  At the beginning of April, I had a build week of April 18th but no build date.  Two weeks ago, the build date showed up, April 23, shortly after that, the window sticker showed up.  On the 23rd, the status changed to "built" and on the 24, the status changed to "shipped".  My dealer said to expect the truck in 3 weeks or so.

I hope that helps.

-J

On 4/25/2022 at 6:14 AM, JohnnyG said:

My dealer explained that there is a build week and a build date.  He said you can have a build week and that typically slips (mine did, quite frequently.)  He said once he can see a build date, it is usually pretty solid.  At the beginning of April, I had a build week of April 18th but no build date.  Two weeks ago, the build date showed up, April 23, shortly after that, the window sticker showed up.  On the 23rd, the status changed to "built" and on the 24, the status changed to "shipped".  My dealer said to expect the truck in 3 weeks or so.

I hope that helps.

-J

With the current commodity shortage everything is subject to change.

Mine was serialised on 17th March with a "Scheduled to Day" of 1st April. It bypassed the "Scheduled to Week" A week later, it was moved to "Scheduled to Day" of 8th April. It was again rescheduled and built 9th April.

On 4/27/2022 at 12:18 PM, Rangers09 said:

With the current commodity shortage everything is subject to change.

Mine was serialised on 17th March with a "Scheduled to Day" of 1st April. It bypassed the "Scheduled to Week" A week later, it was moved to "Scheduled to Day" of 8th April. It was again rescheduled and built 9th April.

That tracks with what my dealer told me.  He said that once it had a "day", it is less likely to slip, and if it does, it will only be a day or two. 

When I had a build "week", it went from March 7th to the 14th to the 21st to April 11th to April 18th and then back to April 11 and lastly back to April 18th.   I am glad it is on its way.

-J

• Like 1

• 5 months later...