Maverick Ordered November 2021

bdegrand

1 hour ago, bdegrand said:

Dealer called to advise the November 2021 Maverick order might be delayed till 2023 Build in Mexico. Anyway know if they are currently shut down on Maverick production....and when is 2023 Job-1?

It's too early to know and will depend on a number of factors. In addition, Ford has not yet released the ordering, scheduling or production timeline for the 2023MY Maverick. 

• Like 1

As always, thanks for responding. By chance, do you think they 'might' still continue to build the 22 yr model...when they start back up? The dealer asked if they could remove some order items that were affected by part/chip shortages....including deleting Tonneau Cover! He also said they aren't sure if it will be delivered as a 22 or 23 model! He claims nobody knows until later! Going into 5th month since order was placed!

18 minutes ago, bdegrand said:

As always, thanks for responding. By chance, do you think they 'might' still continue to build the 22 yr model...when they start back up? The dealer asked if they could remove some order items that were affected by part/chip shortages....including deleting Tonneau Cover! He also said they aren't sure if it will be delivered as a 22 or 23 model! He claims nobody knows until later! Going into 5th month since order was placed!

Of course they're going to continue producing 2022MY Maverick's! The Dealer is falsely creating an issue by talking about the 2023 Model Year when Ford hasn't even released the 2023MY schedule yet. Removing options on an unscheduled 20222MY Maverick is a different matter for consideration. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

From what I hear Ford is really cranking these out lately. They are building 22's until 10/21, and start building 23's on 10/24. I am ordering one next week. Hopefully they finish all the 22 orders by the cut off date. Building 10K units a month might do it.