factory SD upgrades or options you would like to see in the future....

• Factory leveling kit. 
  • Make the rear seat adjustable. 
  • Option to eliminate the rear under seat lockable storage so you can actually have a flat floor, and then perhaps add in floor storage like mentioned above.
  • +1 on the rear auto level air suspension
  • Make the infotainment screen more customizable by the user and have the ability to add functionality to it. 

12 hours ago, skibum1681 said:

Tailgate ajar indicator. I've literally pulled over dozens of times to make sure my tailgate was closed; cant see it over the tonneau cover.

Better inverter than the junk 400w they come with. Its junk. Needs 1000w min, pure sine, that can charge power tool batteries.

I think the generator would be nice, but more of a novelty. I cant see having my V8 (gas or diesel) idling for hours on end to to give me a few thousand watts of power...

Turn on the rear camera?

I use the inverter to charge my tool batteries, never had an issue

59 minutes ago, tbone said:
  • Factory leveling kit. 
  • Make the rear seat adjustable. 
  • Option to eliminate the rear under seat lockable storage so you can actually have a flat floor, and then perhaps add in floor storage like mentioned above.
  • +1 on the rear auto level air suspension
  • Make the infotainment screen more customizable by the user and have the ability to add functionality to it. 

under seat storage folds down to a flat floor

• Like 1

15 hours ago, skibum1681 said:

More fuel capacity on the CCSB truck Aftermarket gets you 60 gal ford gives you 34? Come on... there has to be more room from the factory. Especially for the gas guys towing, getting fuel every 2 hours on a long trip would suck.

Exactly, if Titan and S & B can give you 55 or 60 gallons on a Crew Cab short bed, then Ford should be able to do the same.

9 hours ago, AtlasBlue350 said:

Exactly, if Titan and S & B can give you 55 or 60 gallons on a Crew Cab short bed, then Ford should be able to do the same.

I agree they should offer it as an option. I know it puts a dent in payload capacity but I plan to add one anyway. 

On 3/25/2022 at 8:29 AM, skibum1681 said:

... Especially for the gas guys towing, getting fuel every 2 hours on a long trip would suck.

and some say driving BEVs on long trips is a show stopper.  LOL

I'm not even sure there is an aftermarket upsized tank available for gassers.

18 hours ago, Monoman said:

I don't think there is one that can replace the OEM tank like with a diesel. Aftermarket Gassers would require a considerable amount of collision testing and government red tape to get approved.

19 hours ago, westernsky said:

It’s not an idea, currently the storage folds down flattish to the floor

Only when empty....

he means storage IN the floor...under the floor...not sitting on top of the floor.

Or that's what I think would be cool!

Kind of like minivan seats that fold down INTO the floor.

But then you would have other issues

Edited by IUEC135ELEVATOR
  • Like 1

On 3/26/2022 at 6:05 AM, Monoman said:

and some say driving BEVs on long trips is a show stopper.  LOL

22 CC, LB, 6.7 4X4 has an 800 mile range without a trailer. If you buy a grocery getter, then they come with a grocery getter tank...LOL

Edited by Robin Hood
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Robin Hood said:

22 CC, LB, 6.7 4X4 has an 800 mile range without a trailer. If you buy a grocery getter, then they come with a grocery getter tank...LOL

LOL 

FWIW Ford's 48 gallon is only on the CCLB (176-inch WB) builds.  The aftermarket figured out how to get a 60 gallon tank in the CCSB and 68 gallon in the CCLB.  Now you're talking a 1,100 mile range w/o a trailer on that CCLB!  :-)   I have no doubt Ford tries to size things for most customers and it keeps the capacity ratings higher.   Some would just like the option if they know they will be getting sub 10MPG or less. 

image.thumb.png.aa622e075f030f4d660aef3b9a4180ae.png

• Like 1

On 3/25/2022 at 6:45 AM, Monoman said:

Borrowing a few ideas from Ram

• Rear auto level air suspension
  • Digital rear view camera
  • Storage boxes in the floor.

I would also like to see Oxford White and the Black Appearance Package available on the higher trim lines.

Selectable locker in the front. Honestly kind of surprised that isn’t a thing with the tremor. I feel like it would’ve been a no brainer, but maybe there is some advantage to the current front end that I can’t think of.

manual would also just be plain fun!

On 3/25/2022 at 10:12 AM, 787Toolman said:

On board memory that can record from all cameras at same time, maybe 1 hour then overwrite.  No need to buy an aftermarket dash camera and miss a ton of things going on around us, roads are full of idiots and maniacs

Yes, Yes, Yes. This will be my most desired upgrade when I get my truck. If I  can't find something aftermarket,  I look at building my own. Cameras all over and not a shred of evidence in an accident unless you buy another cam system when all you need is a security type DVR. Plus you can start your own Idiots in cars youtube channel. And memory is cheap so I want at least 24 hours if I have to put a single channel recorder on each camera. 

I like the larger fuel capacity/extra tank option but I wonder if the problem there might be some safety regulation? Or perhaps the increase in curb weight would detract from the payload numbers?

Edited by 4thTimer

7 hours ago, bpete12 said:

Too many millennials would complain they just bought a truck and can't drive it.

Then give them a column shift and manual brakes/steering.   Hahahahaha 

Imagine a ten speed column shifter.

Edited by 4thTimer

2 hours ago, 4thTimer said:

Too many millennials would complain they just bought a truck and can't drive it.

Then give them a column shift and manual brakes/steering.   Hahahahaha 

Imagine a ten speed column shifter.

Yeah..... remember the old 3 on the tree......loved driving those old  trucks.    Can't imagine 10 speed.

39 minutes ago, Oldchevyguy said:

Yeah..... remember the old 3 on the tree......loved driving those old  trucks.    Can't imagine 10 speed.

As a millennial that drives stick I am definitely in the minority. Had a mustang gt with a 5 speed manual back when I was a single guy with no kids. Definitely miss that car.

I will confess to never having the pleasure of driving the three on the tree.

they say a manual is the best theft prevention device you can have in a vehicle these days.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, bpete12 said:

Hard to find a manual that can take that much torque, and there isn’t a benefit in mileage or power loss with the new automatics with manual control so it would just be for fun.

• Like 1