2022 Expedition Platinum

Hello Cyberdman

I'm back after 4 years. You have been very helpful in the past.  I thank you for that.   I have an Expedition Platinum on order.   Could you check to see if the order was placed, when you have a moment.   My original dealer closed and my current one is not very informative

Dealer Number:  F11463

Order Number:  0092

Thank you so much!!

On 3/25/2022 at 7:21 AM, cyberdman said:

Welcome back, no problem.  You might want to check with your dealer, not sure what Material Hold is for.

In Order Processing - Unscheduled- Material Hold        Mar-14-2022, 12:07 EDT.

Hi Cyberdman

Dealer is not very much help.   Like I said, new dealer and previous dealer I was connected to the Commercial Manager, not in this case.

Can you check:

Dealer Number:  F11463

Order Number:  0092

Thank You so much!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

@cyberdman    Thank you for all of your help over the years.   I can totally understand that it has been overwhelming lately.   Good Luck on your "retirement"

In reading all of the posts since I wrote the comment above, I realized that you were part of Ford's reduction in force.  I've been there more than once in my career of a Chief Information Officer for public companies.  As someone in the forum said, it may not seem so, but you will be better off.  Things will be better, and you will land on your feet.   And don't take it personally.  Good Luck!

Edited by caplanm
additional comment
  • Like 1