Production to Delivery

bigzaj

59 minutes ago, CastIronMan1956 said:

Mine was ordered 11/22/21, built 2/8/22 and arrived at the dealership 2/22/22. I am in Texas.

Ordered 11/22 and already delivered a month ago ? what model/trim did you order? Reserve? It appears that those were the ones to roll off the line first

1 hour ago, rayden007 said:

Ordered 11/22 and already delivered a month ago ? what model/trim did you order? Reserve? It appears that those were the ones to roll off the line first

When my dealership submitted the order, they had it as priority code 10. I was not in the market, but I received a $3,000 discount in the mail. Just went in to look and ended up ordering a truck. 

22 F250 windowsticker 2.23.22.pdf

3 hours ago, bigzaj said:

Right, but if it rolls off the assembly line today is it 8 weeks out to a dealership?

Hi bigzaj. In the current world? The reality is...there is no accurate way to answer that question in a way that would help you, with all the pandemic related shortages and shipping delays. It all depends on where it is being shipped to, how it is being shipped (rail, truck/car carrier etc.), weather delays, what other delays may be on that particular route (driver shortages, strikes etc.) and so on and so on.

Even if your next door neighbor ordered the exact same vehicle as you, from the same Dealer as you, and got theirs shipped in 10 days last month, it has no bearing on what may happen with yours this month. Or next month. That is how fluid and unpredictable the situation is right now.

Hope you get yours as soon as possible and good luck.