2022 Nautilus Reserve

1 hour ago, akirby said:

My turn!  Found this one already built and dealer says it’s available.  Would like to know if it’s in transit yet and the ETA.

THANKS!

2LMPJ8KP7NBL09734

Hope you get it. We added a new Edge in the family this year, OACJay and his team did a fine job!

HRG

• 2 weeks later...

You should be driving this already.  It has been at your dealership since last week Tuesday!!  ??

Delivered - Final Delivered (Jack Cooper Transport )    L26365 - Angela Krause Ford Lincoln Of Alpharetta Alpharetta, GA    Apr-19-2022, 12:45 ET.

34 minutes ago, HotRunrGuy said:

At least they didn't ask for a $10K ADM,,,,, (see Silversvt),,,,,,

HRG

They already agreed to X plan and they have a ton of these in stock including 2021 models so I doubt they’re holding out for MSRP, but who knows.

Sales mgr said he was OOO last week and today but will check first thing tomorrow morning.

They sold it “by accident” while the sales mgr was on vacation.  Dirtbags.  And now the online inventory is completely empty.  I’m calling shenanigans!

Guess we’ll just have to order one after all - from a different dealer.

• Angry 4
  • Sad 1

41 minutes ago, akirby said:

They sold it “by accident” while the sales mgr was on vacation.  Dirtbags.  And now the online inventory is completely empty.  I’m calling shenanigans!

Wow, that is BS, man. When you mentioned this yesterday, I looked up your dealer and did not see your VIN listed in inventory. 

5 hours ago, akirby said:

BOF Moderators sure have some crappy luck. 

HRG

First, you can’t piggyback tracking requests.  You have to start your own topic.

Second - You never answered my question.  There is no way to get a vin number on an order in one day.  Did you take one that was already scheduled?

Edited by akirby

@akirby:  I'm sorry for the piggyback tracking requests.  I've not been on this site since my retirement 9 years ago.  About the VIN, I was going off information the dealer gave me and just found out all the dealer info was crazy. That VIN was on the paperwork that was given to me.  My wife and I thought that was odd.  I chatted with a Ford rep from another source and she told me that VIN was in Jacksonville, FL on 04/19/22.  I told her I was confused as I didn't order until the 25th.  I got ahold of Metrogistics and found the VIN number Nautilus was delivered to the dealership on the 20th. That good friend is my excuse.  Peace out!  Sam

Well, it’s possible that vehicle just happened to match what you ordered exactly and if so, lucky for you.  But the dealer should have been up front about it.  There is a window sticker lookup topic - get the sticker and see if it’s exactly what you ordered.